Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The realm of temptation (Ferro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:54 pm

"mmhm" she nodded, "but, I'm going with you, that's my other condition, it's so rare to get to travel with a nice boy these days" Mindy smiled
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 8:07 pm

"Well, you didn't try anything sneaky, so sure. I don't mind a traveling companion," he answered.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 12:48 pm

"aww thank you!" Mindy seemed to be almost bursting with excitement as she hopped into the boat. Ferro found it remarkably difficult to not take in her body, as she was clad only in a very skimpy bikini, she grinned at him and pointed westward. "You wanna start by heading over there"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 6:05 pm

Despite her appealing figure and tempting wear or lack thereof, Ferro tore his eyes away and looked out to the direction she pointed and began rowing. "Didn't expect to find a friendly face around here, but then I've met a lot of amicable Midara where I'm from."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 1:42 pm

"Oh have ya now" Mindy asked inquisitively, "wouldn't you say most Midara are friendly? I'd say that's a bit of an understatement" she gave a sly wink
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 2:11 pm

He scoffed with a bit in response as he steered the boat. "Sure, there's a lot who are only looking for a fun time, but there are others that want to take servants, take lives, maybe even watch people squirm for their amusement. But then Midara as a whole aren't really any better than humans. Everyone's got bad eggs, Midara are just treated bad because of their powers when you get down to it." He paused and looked at Mindy, feeling a bit embarrassed. "Sorry, I guess I overexplained it..."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:03 am

Mindy paused for a moment, seemingly milling over what Ferro had said
"... You're definitely an interesting one" she finally replied, "I'm honestly surprised you ended up in this realm..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 2:33 pm

"Am I to assume people with strong desire or temptation wind up in here?" he asked as he rowed. "Come to think of it, how do people end up here normally?"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 9:14 am

"Sooo, we tend to get one of two types of human here, the first are adventurers who try and fail to banish a powerful Midara, and are drawn into this realm after the Midara overwhelms them, the second are sorcerer's who either open portals here on purpose, or try to harness the power of this realm for their own reasons and mess up the ritual. You guys are kinda weird when it comes to this stuff" Mindy muses with a giggle
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 2:43 pm

"Pfft, weird? Yeah okay, weird am I?" Ferro smirked as he poked Mindy in the nose with his staff. "Like you're one to talk. I pop into a boat and suddenly you come rising from the lake like a fish. If I were a fisherman I could say you're 'quite the catch'."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 5:19 am

Mindy giggled and blushed at Ferros compliment. "My my, this is a different side to the stoic warrior I saw earlier... You sure you don't want to head somewhere a little more private when we get to shore?" She leant in while she spoke, close enough so that Ferro could feel her hot breath on his face as a sultry smile spread across her inviting lips
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:45 am

"Tempting, but I still have a job to do," he told her, trying to politely turn her down. He couldn't help but think about how Shiro would deal with this place though... "How much farther?"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 10:19 am

"it's a good half days walk from the lakeside" Mindy responded, "and that's just to her territory, finding dahlia herself could take a bit longer, she's quite a free spirit. You sure you don't wanna rest for the night with me first?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 10:23 am

"I could certainly use a quick break," he sighed. "No funny business though." He poked her nose for emphasis as the boat reached the edge of the lake.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 10:58 am

This part of the land quickly gave way to an exotic and bizarre looking forest.
"Well, welcome to wonderland!" Mindy said with a grin, "you wanted to find some place to rest?" She asked
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 11:06 am

"Sure," he told her. "You live here, so lead the way, Mindy..." He examined the exotic surroundings and admired the nature. It was different from, yet reminded him of the Sanctuary.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 11:25 am

"well, that kinda depends...we could rest somewhere very close by, but I'm not sure if we'd be uninterrupted, or we could try to get somewhere a little more discreet" Mindy explained "you're the adventurer, what's the call?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:09 pm

"I'd prefer a more immediate solution, personally," he answered. He could probably see up some non-lethal traps if it really a more dangerous option.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:21 pm

"there's ummm, one more caveat to the quicker option..." Mindy said, a playful grin forming on her lips as she moved over to what seemed to be a large flower and peeled back one of the petals, revealing a soft flat interior. "It's a little cosy, but you wouldn't mind right?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:24 pm

"Is this the part where you tell me you're secretly an Alraune?" he jokingly asked with a tired smirk. He strolled over to the flower and inspected it to try and make sure there wasn't anything... Trap-y about it.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:27 pm

(inspection:20)
The plant seemed fine from what he could discern, Mindy gave him an amused smile before responding "nothing like that don't worry....I do like to cuddle while I sleep though, but I'm sure that's no problem right?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:31 pm

"No, that's fine," he told her. He had to "help" out the Midara of the Sanctuary from time to time, so cuddling, though he doubted it would stay as just that, was fine.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:33 pm

Mindy wasted no time hopping into the flower and lying down in a very possibly intentionally provocative position, "well then hop in handsome, we just gotta cuddle up and hope no fey interrupt us"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:44 pm

He had a faint blush in his cheeks, but he has spent enough time in situations like this to not be too bothered. He climbed in and tried to lay in comfortable position, hoping he can get some actual sleep.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:53 pm

Ferro was caught by surprise when Mindy cuddled up to him, nuzzling into his chest and then...did nothing else
"Goodnight cutie" she said before closing her eyes, leaving ferro free to try and sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The realm of temptation (Ferro)   The realm of temptation (Ferro) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The realm of temptation (Ferro)
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next