Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TAMA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

TAMA Empty
PostSubject: TAMA   TAMA EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 11:20 am

Operational Background:

Unit currently inoperable. Activate? [Y/N]

Y

Warning: Unit currently undergoing repair. Certain physical features may be missing. Continue? [Y/N]

Y

Activating Unit...

Please stand by...

Unit Activated.

Warning: External arrays have detected a moderate presence of Midara. Evacuation to the sub-level is advised.

"Fudge the sub-level!" barked a raspy tone.

The bearded scientist looked up to the monitor and had to quickly cut the feed as soon as a Midara noticed the camera was in-operation and started to blow a kiss at it. He spat and started having a coughing fit, resisting the final stages of a dusty mixture from earlier. Whatever had been in that concoction, it was starting to do its work. If this gynoid wasn't ready...

"I am the Tactical Assault Management Android, Unit C-32. What is my directive?" Came the robotic greeting of the gynoid as she emerged from her restoration chamber.

"A bit wordy, isn't it? Unit, your introductory is limited to TAMA. Input." The gravelly-voiced scientist commanded.

TAMA stood in place for a couple moments, the lights on her face blinking in the shape of a circle, each one going from red to green before finishing. "Affirmative. This unit's name is TAMA from this time forward." The gynoid confirmed.

Noise came from down the hall, and both turned to look at the pressure-sealed door. Even without the magical barriers, it was near-impossible for most beings to push through undeterred. In the past, the Midara were weaker, less-aggressive, and more strategic. With the downfall of the Hero's Guild and the rise of a certain one...

The scientist shook his shaggy-haired head and looked to TAMA, admiring the work of his team. She was one of 32 units that had been crucial to keeping the Midara at bay while they figured out a more permanent solution. Unfortunately, with the capture of Zel, then Adamas's betrayal, the number of units had been depleted almost-instantly. What had been a mostly-effective defence was now this world's last hope.

"TAMA, I have a mission for you." He started, approaching a console and working furiously. "If I am correct, then there is a chance you can prevent this. There is, however, an issue with the time-displacement engine that we haven't had time to remedy." He explained.

"Records indicate that displacement can have adverse effects on non-organic materials, including data loss and long-term malfunctioning." TAMA finished.

The scientist nodded, heaving a heavy sigh of frustration. "You're this world's last chance at stopping the Midara. If you are unable to complete your mission, all our work will be for nothing."

TAMA stepped onto the time-displacement engine's pad and turned about, facing the door. From behind it, catcalls of promiscuous women wielding temptations and powers to corrupt drew both their attentions, the scientist moreso. He hesitated, causing TAMA to emit a sound that inhibited the magical aspect of the temptations.

"Non-organics are shown to have a significantly-higher rate of success in terms of survival during displacement. It perhaps helps that we are not "living", therefore our autonomic functions aren't dependent on environmental and chronological stability." TAMA added, attempting to be conversational with one of her creators.

"Y-yes, that is true. If not for the situation at-hand, I might have committed more time to making sure a person can go back." The scientist said, stumbling through the activation of the machine.

"Sensors indicate we have four minutes and thirteen seconds before the Midara breach the door and assail this room. May I recommend something to distract?" TAMA offered.

"S-something to distract?" The scientist said, looking up at his creation wide-eyed.

TAMA stepped from the pad and approached, getting close to her creator. Part of her internal software had been altered by the Midara during the last encounter, but not sufficiently that this behavior was out of the norm. Particularly, with this one.

"Of the prototypes you built, you have repeatedly stated a certain appreciation for this one. Your colleagues mocked your commitment to "perfecting" the various details of this one's physical structure, much to this unit's confusion. Once you had, though, and permitted this unit to experience the unique sensations that is limited to organics..." TAMA paused, throwing her arms around the scientist's neck, pulling him close.

The scientist hesitated, his breath catching. TAMA was close now, her breasts pressing against his chest. His eyes were lidded, limiting his peripheral vision. TAMA moved one of her arms from his neck (the one nearest the console he was working at) and began working the controls. When it came time for an ID authorization, she moved his hand over the sensor and waited for the telltale chime.

To the side of them, a bright flash accompanied by buzzing alerted TAMA to the portal's activation. She had a few seconds more before she would be forced to go through. That, however, was not to be a lonely entrance...

"This unit has detected a significant increase in blood-flow to your groin area, and a reduction in cognitive functioning. This unit will proceed to the next step." TAMA muttered to her creator.

The process of undressing her creator was quick, his belt split in two, the pants being roughly removed. His cock stood at attention once freed from its bondage, throbbing with anticipatory desire."This may go in one ear and out the other, but hold on." She commanded.

In one motion, she easily scooped up her creator and aimed his cock at her vulva, the thick man-meat plunging deeply into the conforming, silicone genitals of his prized creation. A moan erupted from his lips, and his head lulled back, arms and legs thrown around the torso of the gynoid. Her inner folds conformed and began massaging his shaft as the door finally caved in, and two pink devil's stepped forth. They giggled to themselves and played coy.

"Look, sister~! One of our slut-bots has captured the last of the resisters!"

"And just in time. Now, finish your duty and hand him over, slut~!"

TAMA turned and produced a psionic blast at the pair, who were thrown back through the door and into the hallway. Other Midara began emerging, witnessing the awkward pleasuring of the scientist by the gynoid. TAMA moved into position in front of the portal, its stability starting to collapse. An Oni stepped forward, her assets barely concealed beneath a loose-fitting kimono.

"You're surrounded, slut-bot! Now, surrender and let us have our prize, or I'll turn you into scrap!" The Oni demanded, grinning.

"This unit refuses to comply on the basis of you being the slut, your wardrobe making hipsters look good, and your breath smelling like the penis of a man who hasn't washed in two months. I would also advise you to consider the following: My mission."

TAMA began stepping back as the Oni started bearing down upon her, aware of the difference in both physical power and non-physical conditioning. At optimal condition (and without the moaning form of her creator as he humped her mindlessly attached to her body), she might have stood a chance. Now, though, she knew retreat was better than continuing to antagonize the Oni. However, she was also designed with an intentional "design flaw" that made moments like this tempting.

"This unit's mission is to stop you in the past. The moment I step through the portal behind me, you will cease to exist. For the benefit of your allies, I am willing to perform the charity of removing you from existence. Unfortunately, that will likely preclude their own cessation of existence, as well." TAMA stated.

The Oni stopped in her approached, wide-eyed as she realized the implications. Then, she rushed forwards, attempting to grab TAMA. Unfortunately, she had been too slow in her approach, the gynoid easily falling back and disappearing into the vanishing portal. A bright flash, and then...

'This unit may fail in its mission; but, at the very least, I can say you were mine to the bitter end...'

End of Part 1...

TAMA's Theme

"I just want to relieve my sexual frustrations. All I feel towards a cat eared high school girl in her underwear... is lust."-Araragi, Koyomi

https://imgur.com/gallery/Jm8p1S8
Back to top Go down

TAMA
Page 1 of 1