Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soma in the Mansion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 4:25 pm

"...." He looked down at the brush, before reaching over....and patting Livvy's head. "I'll take the brush. But I'll give it back, you have my word. Keep Old Axe Armor around. If need be, I'm sure he can whack the two of them if they keep giving you trouble."

Lightly taking the brush, he then turned to face the others. "So....Let me ask, what's stopping me from punching the two of you in the face and saving the people you've kidnapped?"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 4:39 pm

"Do you imply our rules are beneath you?" Roèaz glared at him.

Maya raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Nothing's stopping you, Hero. The rules are meant to stop us and give you a fair chance... among other things." she smiled slyly. "But if you think it's soo easy, why not fight for real then?"

Soma got: Chromatic Dream

Special event: Heroic Challenge - Soma may challenge Maya or Roèaz (or both) to fight him using their full strength, ignoring the rules of the game.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 4:48 pm

"Rules? What rules involve dragging civilians into this, huh?!" A surge of dark power coursed through him for a few seconds, causing Soma to step back, eyes shut tight. After a few moments, the surge died down, the boy's breathing becoming labored, heavy.

Slowly, as he got himself under control, he glared at Maya. "Speak, then. What are you implying?"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 5:01 pm

The magician stepped forward, creating an icicle that took the shape of a white cane. "Don't you get it, idiot? This is all just a game!" Maya's voice raised with excitement. "Those people are your goal. You beat the boss, you save them, and we do it all over again; should be simple enough so even you can understand."

"Enough." Roèaz's voice echoed through the room. "It is time to choose, Hero."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 5:08 pm

"......."

A sigh. His eyes narrowed at them, before reaching into his coat and drawing a small pocket knife. Flicking it open, he twirled it before pointing straight at Maya. "I'll take you on. I'll play the rules of your game, but my patience is unfortunately at it's limit. And when I'm done with you..."

The knife pointed at the redhead. "You're next."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 5:34 pm

Maya's visage lost most of her excitement. "A coward, huh?" she took another step. "That's not Hero material if you ask me, but neither is beating up little girls." the witch looked down on him, a smug smile on her face. "Maybe you're into that sort of thing, I wont judge~"

The woman raised her cane. "First move's mine, 'hero'." and swung it towards him. Soma was on his guard, raising his arms to block it, when Maya deftly made her cane shatter before contact, not losing her momentum as well as blinding the man with the ice shards. Last thing he heard was the sound of her lips smacking against something. No, he felt that on his leg. Looking down, Soma noticed a purple rhombus etched on his thigh.

"Gets them every time." Maya said as she jumped back to avoid any form of retaliation.

Soma: 29 willpower + Left Leg Seal(2 sc)
Maya: 30 stamina (Fake-out - 40)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 5:37 pm

"Trust me. I'm more than willing to go all out. But I've also got someone important to me, and I'd rather play it safe." As she swung, Soma tried to protect himself....despite nothing coming, aside from some strange feeling on his leg. Looking down, he rose an eyebrow at the strange marking.

"...The hell? Regardless.....Time to do this again!" Clapping his hands, Soma pulled them apart once more to fire off a barrage of fireballs. "Let's turn up the heat, shall we?!"

(Hellfire.)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 5:56 pm

Soma's projectile rain was countered with Maya's own. She was a bit too eager to start her spell, failing to notice the third fireball following closely behind the first two. The woman seemed unfazed by the attack hitting her; more so it looked like she was enjoying it?

Nonetheless Soma was not the victor in this shoot-out, having both of his arms riddled with more of those shapes. He could only guess as to what their purpose were; but they seemed entirely magical. He was certain he could remove them by expelling his own energy into them if need be.

Maya: 28 stamina (Violet Barrage[adv]: 46, 95, 60)
Soma: 27 willpower + Leg Sealed (2 sc left) + Arm Sealed II(1 sc left, 1 sc right) (Hellfire - 23, 51, 28)

Last edited by SnowInSummer on Sun May 05, 2019 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 6:18 pm

"Tch...!"

At least one attack managed to hit, though her expression was...worrying, to say the least. Before he could retaliate however, he felt two impacts...looking down, he squinted at the shapes on his arms. Maybe....

Gritting his teeth, he tried to flood them with whatever energy he could. "Come on, now! Is that all you got? You call this a game...But I think I'm a bit above this!"

(Remove Seal)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 6:57 pm

"You're clearly still playing, by your choice no less." she dashed towards him, using her cane to ground him. "You couldn't even beat me like this." The woman mounted him, catching his arms by the wrists and pinning them down with her. Now they were face to face, her body on top of his.

His struggle pleased her, as Soma could tell from being so close to her face. What came after was... entirely expected at this point by him. The witch devoured his lips in a rough kiss that ended as soon as it started; she couldn't pass on the opportunity to humiliate him.

"Now kiss me back, slave." she demanded, slowly inching towards his face. Was she insane? There was no way he would do it willingly... yet that couldn't be further from the truth. At her command, his face leaned towards hers, fully accepting her kiss. No matter what he did, he could not stop making out with the blue-haired woman.

It started to feel... good. As soon as he stopped struggling, her kissing softened as well. Soma's body instinctively relaxed as he was forced to give in; her hands followed suit, gradually loosening the grasp on his wrists. If he was to escape, he had to do it fast while the opportunity presented itself.

Soma: 21 willpower + Leg Sealed (1 sc left) + Lips Sealed (2 sc) + Bound
Maya: 28 stamina (Improvisation[adv] - 100! + Improvisation continued - auto-hit) + LS used

Last edited by SnowInSummer on Mon May 06, 2019 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 7:02 pm

"Mmph?!" Great. And here he thought he was getting away from creatures that sucked face with him for their amusement. As she pulled away, he felt a sigh of relief escape him...Only for him to slowly move in and make out with her of his own volition?! The hell was going on here?!

Despite it feeling rather nice, a certain lovely doctor was the only one in his heart, causing him to suddenly thrash about and try to break free. He'd scream in rage if he could!

(Struggle + Sword in the Stone.)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 4:40 am

Soma felt pleasure building up in his body. He kept up with her in the kiss, feeling it increasingly hard to stop. This had to be her weird seal, he would never continue kissing her like that on his own. As both of their hands slowly slid downwards, he decided it was time to act now. Soma was ambidextrous, though his right hand had the edge in terms of strength - he had to turn her over somehow. Focusing all of his power in the right arm, Soma tried his hardest to push the witch to one side... but it was futile; despite her graceful look, her strength and style were anything but.

Maya broke the kiss, gazing straight into his eyes with glee, her face starting to redden from the effort put in to keep him down. "Ah... hah, yes, play rough, Hero." she started to slowly grind against him. "Cut out my tongue... mmmh." Maya stuck out her tongue with that callback to his threat, before plunging it right into his mouth with a kiss, moaning from excitement.

Soma: 19 willpower + Leg Sealed (1 sc left) + Lips Sealed (3 sc) + Bound (Struggle - 31)
Maya: 28 stamina + LS used (Improvisation continued)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 7:11 am

Damnit....No matter what he was trying, he couldn't get her off. And all the while, his body was betraying him, returning the kiss. He wouldn't stop though. He continued to try and break free.

((Struggle + Sword in the Stone.))
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 8:50 am

Soma's body twitched under her weight; he was trying his hardest... he could feel the strength leaving him, slowly replaced by desire, a desire to let her do whatever she wanted to him. Smacking and slurping was all Soma could hear, accompanied by Maya's soft moans. Her knee slowly began rubbing against his crotch, not at all surprised when it was met with quite the pointy obstacle. She giggled inside the kiss as soon as she touched his tip, her eyes absorbing Soma's embarrassed expression.

Soma: 18 willpower + Leg sealed (1 sc left) + Lips sealed (4 sc max) (Struggle - 63)
Maya: 28 stamina + LS used (Improvisation continued)[/b]
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 4:10 pm

"Mmph...Mmm..." Slowly, his arms began to move around Maya's body, wanting to pull her close, to become hers....

Damnit...No! With renewed vigor, Soma tried a third time. He was not going to let her get in his pants!

(Struggle + Sword in the Stone.)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 7:17 pm

The witch felt his resistance slowly fading, as she began to lose herself in their liplock as well. Like before, they both let their arms relax, and Maya needed it more than anything after all that struggling. Moving his arms around her body surprised her... was he doing it out of his own volition? Normally, kissing a regular person for this long would have made their mind melt already, but she could tell this man had a stronger will than that.

Regardless, she let him wrap his arms around her freely and used her own free arms to return the hug. But that was exactly was Soma needed. Summoning forth a burst of strength, the white-haired man pushed her off him and more so smacked her across the face with a rock that was attached to a sword.

Maya reeled back, wiping the blood from her lip. "Ah, that was good~" the woman laid a palm over her mouth, blowing a kiss to him. It formed a lip-shaped projectile that landed dead on his shoulder, creating another seal upon contact.

Soma: 17 willpower + Leg Sealed (1 sc) + Lips sealed (4 sc max) + Arm Sealed (1 sc left) (Struggle - 48 + Sword in the Stone - 14)
Maya: 23 stamina (Violet Tag[adv x2] - 16)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 7:27 pm

Alright! He managed to get her off, and hit her at that! Wiping his mouth, he spat to the side. "Disgusting....!" As he did so, he felt himself get hit in the shoulder, causing him to reel back slightly. "You really don't know..When to quit, do you?!"

Charging forward, Soma held his hand out, a ball of flame growing...coalescing. Something dark, something hot...He'd burn that look right off her face!

(Dark Inferno)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 4:07 am

As Soma turned around to channel his flame, he noticed Maya had disappeared entirely. He heard her laugh, it was close, very close. Then something smacked him across the face, mirroring his own assault against her. When he came to his senses, the witch was right in front of him, her white cane stained with a drop of his blood.

"Time for your punishment~" she dashed at him, using her cane to hook one of his incoming punches, before planting a kiss on his chest. Soma's control was being wrestled from his body again, the witch wasting no moment in pushing him down again. The woman was humiliating him, rubbing her foot on his exposed crotch while he could do nothing but endure and stare at her turned-on smile. The rough massage sent waves of pain and pleasure through his body. Most hurt of all was his pride, being turned into her plaything like that. He could only imagine how this scene looked to an observer.

As much as he pretended to be disgusted, the kissing from earlier had his member stiff. Her heel was grinding against it, sending burning shivers down its length. Soma could not believe it, he was about to... but then she stopped, stepping away from his agonizing self.

"Ah, look at you! You enjoyed that, didn't you?"

Soma: 13 willpower + Leg Sealed (1 sc left) + Lips Sealed (4 sc max) + Arm Sealed (2 sc left) (Dark Inferno - 35)
Maya: 23 stamina (Humiliating Display - 86! + Shameful Pleasure - 20)

Last edited by SnowInSummer on Tue May 07, 2019 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 6:38 am

"Grr.....!"

He was getting aggravated. Very much so. She was getting on his nerves. This was all just a game to her....!

Standing up, he charged in once more. He wouldn't give her the dignity of a response, instead trying to grapple her.

(Succubus)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 10:37 am

The witch was surprised by his sudden burst of speed, but even more so by him grappling her. "You wanted me this badly?" she taunted, feeling herself get weaker, but that would not stop her. Maya activated the seal on his arm, forcing him to loosen his hold, just enough for her to grab his wrist and twist it. Winching in pain, Soma was forced to let go, however the embrace did not stop.

Maya pushed him to the wall, wrapping her arms around him. "Then you can have me." she pressed her lips against his. Once again his mouth moved in accordance with her wishes, their tongues mingling in the deep kiss. His mind was going white from pleasure; just her kisses brought him so low. Getting dominated by this woman... maybe it wasn't as bad as he thought.

Soma: 9 willpower + Leg Sealed (1 sc left) + Lips Sealed (4 sc max) + Arm Sealed (2 sc left) + Bound (Succubus[dis] - 52)
Maya: 21 stamina + LS used (Struggle - 100 + Closing Act[adv] - 18)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:23 pm

"Mmph?!" Okay, this was getting ridiculous. He needed to break out of this, and get the hell out of dodge. Even if a part of him was starting to revel in the sensation. He needed to cut his losses and get outta here.

(Struggle + Escape)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:58 pm

The kissing continued undisturbed by his frail attempt. What little strength Soma had left was not enough to push her off; each time he waited to recover his strength and try again, more did his body betray him. With one hand she guided him to feel her firm breasts, moaning into the kiss. Her thigh moved in between his legs as she further assessed her dominance.

He wanted nothing more than to escape... Her soft lips were sublime... This woman was vile, a demon. Her touch made him shiver with pleasure... June was waiting for him, and all of those people as well. He was going to become Maya's slave...

Soma: 4 willpower + Leg Sealed (1 sc left) + Lips Sealed (4 sc max) + Arm Sealed (2 sc left) + Bound (Struggle[dis] - 41)
Maya: 21 willpower + LS used (Closing Act continued)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 1:22 pm

"Mmph..Mm..." He was fading, fast..But damnit..He couldn't lose to her! He had people he cared about, goddamnit! He was the incarnation of Dracula. Now if he could just...Tap into that dark power for once! And work up the strength to KNOCK HER OFF AND GET OUTTA HERE!

(Struggle. Escape.)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 2:10 pm

Maya's kiss deepened, sending the man's mind into a haze of pleasure. It was almost time to end it, and it seemed he had stopped resisting altogether. Maya broke the kiss, staring into his eyes with an expression of ultimate glee; she has won, humiliated him, made him want her.

"And now... my reward." her lips began to trail across his neck in soft kisses. His chest - that was the final Seal. No, something was wrong; it did not form. "You... still resist."

She cupped his face, leaning in to give him another kiss. Slipping her tongue in his mouth, the witch intended to break his will once and for all. "Agh!" she recoiled in pain, her tongue being bitten by the man. With what power he had left, Soma pushed her off.

"Mmh, you've done it now~" Maya summoned her cane, licking her lips in anticipation of getting to break him more. Wait, was he... holding his hands up? The woman stopped an inch away from his face. "Had enough?" she asked, a hint of disappointment in her voice.

Soma: 4 willpower + Leg Sealed (1 sc left) + Lips Sealed (4 sc max) + Arm Sealed (2 sc left) (Struggle - 62)
Maya: 21 willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 2:13 pm

"Get..Fucked." He wiped his mouth, spitting to the side. He took a couple steps back, trying to ignore the pleasurable haze coursing through his body. "...." It was getting harder to think...to move. He wanted to say something, or fight, but he could barely function right now. "D-Done..."

(Escape. Or try to.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soma in the Mansion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next