Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soma in the Mansion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

Soma in the Mansion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 6:30 pm

Maya's expression was that of pure disappointment. "Tsk... A coward until the end, huh?" she said, pulling the man up by his hair. Soma would kick her right now, if he had the energy. The feeling in his body, it was so much to deal with. The more he looked at her, the more a part of him was craving the touch of her lips.

"Now that you lost, you must hold up your end of the bargain." she straightened him up and walked him towards the main door. "Just beyond lies your freedom." the witch opened the door in front of them. Rays of sunlight made their way inside as the forest was revealed itself. Soma's mind raced at the sight. He wanted so badly to leave, to not have June worried about his prideful mistake.

Reaching for the outside, Soma's hand was pulled back by the witch. "Nuh-uh, you can't leave yet. Not until you do what I tell you." Maya turned him towards her, letting go of his arm. "Kiss me." she demanded, not moving an inch. "Kiss me and freedom is yours, 'hero'."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 7:24 pm

"......" He looked over at her, frowning. "Really now? You're gonna keep calling me a coward? You realize I'm heading home to recuperate, right? And when I get back...I'm taking that challenge."

Shrugging, he leaned in. "Let's get this over with."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2019 4:22 am

"Such cheap bravado, but in the end, you still do as I command." the woman smirked, noticing his body telling a different story than his words. "With the way you talk, I was expecting you to try and escape." she licked her lips. "But you know better."

Soma obeyed her, leaning in for one last kiss. He expected her to do the same, but Maya remained still, smiling confidently at her victim - she was degrading him into nothing more than her plaything, he would go because she allowed it, and he would kiss her because she demanded it.

Slowly, his arms reached to hold the vile woman as their lips met once more. Maya eagerly returned the kiss, letting Soma's tongue take the lead. Soma's mind was once again assaulted by bliss as he held the witch in a dominant position. Yet one thought stopped him from relishing in his position over the witch: she wanted this. Soma was playing her game, and he would continue doing so long after his escape.

The white-haired man started feeling strange. It wasn't just the pleasure this time - something was worming its way into his body. He knew this sensation, it was... a soul, or rather, a fragment of one. It was enormous, oppressing, utterly disgusting in a way he could not even explain, feeling just like the time Dracula tried to possess him.

A sound of smacking lips signaled the end of this ritual. Maya had pulled back from their kiss, leaving him stumbling on his way out, barely able to walk. "Much better." she said, letting out a relieved sigh at the man's utter struggle to run away from this place. "Let me help you out." Maya approached him, supporting his walk as they left the Mansion.

"We are waiting for your return, 'hero'. Best pray someone else saves the people until you do." the woman let him fall on his knees as she made her way back to her lair. "I'll be sleeping soundly until then."

[Soma is now cursed via the first passive: Sharing a Burden. The curse can be broken by request upon victory in the Mansion, replacing the original rewards.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soma in the Mansion   Soma in the Mansion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soma in the Mansion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3