Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Richter in the Mansion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

Richter in the Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptyThu May 09, 2019 12:43 pm

Ritcher made his way to the abandoned village, where people have been reported to go to and never return. How strange, the people from the previous town called it a forest. Was someone playing tricks on him? In any case, some words from previous adventurers caught his attention. They spoke of a dark mansion with halls ever-changing - and he knew a place just like that.

Sitting on a balcony, two women were watching him navigate between the houses. It seemed the opposite did not apply, as they remained invisible to him. "And third circle." a woman with blue hair spoke in a distracted manner; her focus appeared to be on something else entirely.

"N-not fair." said another, much shorter and definitely more upset. "You are changing it."

The taller one chuckled. "I didn't say anything about keeping it the same. Now two more and I'll win." she said, looking at the man, when from the corner of her eye, she could see the bushy end of a painting brush. It edged closer and closer, until finally making contact with her nose. "Ah! Sto-o-p!"

Suddenly, reality shifted before Ritcher's eyes. He wasn't in a village anymore, but the courtyard of a mansion. There it was, the black mansion spoken of in the billboard. Wait, what was that on the balcony?

"You stupid runt." the blue-haired woman snatched her companion's brush. "Sore loser."

"G-give it back." the short girl said, trying to reach for the object that was held too high.

Last edited by SnowInSummer on Mon May 13, 2019 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptyThu May 09, 2019 12:53 pm

"a changing place uh?, This is like dracula's castle or it seem" Says ritcher getting up from his seat before stare at the balcony and walk towards there trying to figure what happens with this place "if this isn't dracula's castle then who is in this castle?" Ritcher say tapping the flour with his boots.

SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptyThu May 09, 2019 1:57 pm

The two witches ran back inside their home with Ritcher following swift on their trail. Upper floor to the left, as if the red carpet wasn't making it obvious enough. Entering through the door at the end, Ritcher was finally face to face with the bickering girls. Were they truly the witches everyone kept talking about? Well, he could never be too sure.

"Welcome, Hero-" the blue-haired witch greeted him, stuttering for a moment due to the short girl's constant efforts to reach her high-up hand. "Rule book. On. The. Table."

[By reading the rule book, a hero learns all about the Mansion's potions, the nature of the games and the bets that come with them.]
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptyThu May 09, 2019 2:20 pm

Ritcher finishes his reading and put the book where he found it ," what is this a game thing?, I hear in this place are witches who kidnapped people" he said placing his hand in where he
keep vampire killer just preparing in case he was about to deal with a surprise attack."and what happens with his place changing like this was an illusion".

SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptyThu May 09, 2019 3:34 pm

"Indeed, that was my doing." the taller witch performed a bow, taking her hat off as she did. "You may call me Maya... or mistress, whichever you like." The witch walked towards him, eyeing Ritcher like a vulture. "Our boss is not here, but I assure you I am more than a match for you~"

Her small colleague too approached the man. "So strong... I want to paint him..."
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptyThu May 09, 2019 3:50 pm

Ritcher cracked his knuckles and then stare with a serious look at maya then at the little witch before speaking "Well,well it seems i have to choice a opponent" he took a knife from his pockets "in that case.", then throw it seeming perfectly aimed to not hit the girl but stabbing directly in the wall beside her "you little witch,you remind maria so it will be interesting to face you" Ritcher say with almost a nostalgic look then he returned to his regular serious look.

SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptyFri May 10, 2019 3:47 pm

"Are you seriously choosing the runt over me?" Maya raised her eyebrows. "I'll remember this~" she said, walking to Roèaz's empty seat, but not before throwing the brush at its owner. "Maybe you'll finish a painting this time." she taunted, much to the little witch's distress.

Getting some distance herself, the blonde girl made a once tiny canvas grow to regular size. She spread her arms, erecting a magical barrier around it, this time before the opponent got the chance to attack. "S-sorry..." she mumbled, drawing upon the canvas. Ritcher barely got time to realize what was happening, when a giant brush appeared out of nowhere and struck him. It did not hurt, and the black paint he had on him disappeared immediately. So far nothing seemed to have happened, but Ritcher knew that the battle had already begun.

Ritcher: 30 willpower + Painted (1/10)
Livvy: 30 stamina/willpower (Outline - 16)
Canvas: 10 stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptyFri May 10, 2019 3:55 pm

Ritcher cracked knucles again then grab a rosary/cross from his belt throwing it at the girl hopping to make at least one hit "i'll finish this faster than my ancestor!" He exclaimed as he wait the cross to go back.

Cross boomerang

Hearts : 11.

SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptyFri May 10, 2019 7:39 pm

The man's attack was slow, so slow that the barrier deflected with ease. Livvy painted another stroke, getting a little confident - and then it hit her. But of course it did, it was a boomerang!

"No..." she mumbled, turning the weapon into a miniature and stepping on it. "Not again."

Ritcher: 30 willpower + Painted(2/10) (Cross boomerang - 81, 60)
Livvy: 28 stamina, 30 willpower (Outline - 28)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptyFri May 10, 2019 8:02 pm

"sorry but i'm not leaving whoever have a picture from me i have to many enemys" he said taking a multiple knifes throwing them at her at full speed making literaly a bullet hell of them taking his aim carefully.

Item Crash: thousand edges
Hearts: 8

SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptySat May 11, 2019 6:38 am

The rain of knives poured into the witch's barrier as she continued to paint the Belmont. "So tiny already." she giggled as the daggers were curving around the barrier, hitting only the wall behind her. "So graceful..."

Ritcher felt something tug at his very soul as the spectral manifestation brushed against his body for the third time. Nothing was apparent at first, but then again, when did it ever was?

Ritcher: 30 willpower + Painted(3/10) (thousand edges - 51)
Livvy: 28 stamina, 30 willpower (Outline - 64)

Last edited by SnowInSummer on Sat May 11, 2019 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptySat May 11, 2019 6:51 am

"Gah, dammit,well how about this" he took an axe from his belt and throw it toward the witch,he need to finish this quickly "ma'am i'll say ,you should to stop painting or i'll force you" he said with an angry look while grabbing his lash

Axe
Hearts : 9

SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptySat May 11, 2019 8:16 am

This man was full of surprises; just where did he keep all of this stuff? He lobbed an axe at her, much to the little witch's surprise. Surely when thrown like that it wouldn't have the force necessary to bypass the barrie- "Eek!" she let out a yell as the blade grazed her forehead.

The girl pulled out a tiny mirror from her pouch, expanding it with magic. She looked herself in it, noticing a small trail of blood coming out of her forehead. Immediately she wiped it clean, the small wound closing itself upon contact with her fingers. The witch would not have her blood spill on the canvas.

Ritcher: 30 willpower + Painted (3/10) (Axe - 24, 33)
Livvy: 25 stamina, 30 willpower (Magic Mirror)
Mirror : 1 stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptySat May 11, 2019 10:21 am

"at least it worked" he said sighing, his face don't show the painfull shame he start to feel for hurt the little witch but he don't have another choice, "why i accepted this mission" he said pulling out his stopwatch and press the button then twelve stars emerge from the clock trying surround the barrier in position of the twelve clock numbers

Item crash: Twelve stars
Hearts: 4

SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptySat May 11, 2019 4:30 pm

Ritcher invoked the power of his stopwatch, assaulting Livvy with a barrage of stars. The short woman marveled at the beauty of this attack, right as the stars fell on her. The barrier deflected four of the stars, and while Livvy had trouble miniaturizing the rest, she was given ample time to get out of the way. Her canvas, however, could not.

"You!" she called out to Ritcher. "You've damaged it!"

Livvy looked to be clearly worried about her canvas, much more than her own body. She shot Ritcher an uncharacteristic glare, before puncturing his chest with a shade of blue, applying color to his upper body. The man could feel his mind clear, all of the stress he had gathered now gone. Was this the little witch's magic as well?

Ritcher: 30 willpower + Painted (4/10) + Blue (Twelve stars - 79, 54)
Livvy: 25 stamina, 30 willpower (Reflector Mode - 25 + Blue - 35 + Reflection - 18)
Canvas: 6 stamina
Mirror: 1 stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptySat May 11, 2019 6:28 pm

Ritcher decided to make another try with his cross remembering it worked the last time at least the second blow, he took another cross from his belt and sent it toward the witch "Sorry* he said while staring at the trajectory of the cross.

Cross boomerang.
Hearts: 5.

SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptySun May 12, 2019 5:31 am

Ritcher's could feel the magic surging through his body as he readied his boomerang. The man was one with his weapon. In a gallant motion, the Belmont let loose his weapon. The little witch conjured another mirror, looking in awe at her opponent. She started painting this heroic moment, confident that her barrier would repel the attack.

That couldn't be further from the truth. Ritcher's boomerang struck true, shattering through the layers of magic and knocking the little witch to the ground by hitting her head twice in quick succession. He did find it strange, that enhancement. The way her magic worked was odd to say the least.

"Downed already?" the blue-haired woman taunted, crossing her legs as she made herself comfortable in their leader's chair. "At least put up a fight this time."

The little witch did not listen to her nor answer back. She slowly got up and entered the barrier's radius again.

Ritcher: 30 willpower + Painted(4/10) (Cross boomerang[adv] - 100!, auto-hit)
Livvy: 21 stamina, 30 willpower (Blue - 19 + Reflection - 31 + Reflection - 57)
Canvas: 6 stamina
Mirror 1: 1 stamina
Mirror 2: 1 stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptySun May 12, 2019 7:45 am

Ritcher took other cross but...he didn't throw it again? what have Ritcher in mind,all of this question were asnwered when Ritcher start to.levitate summoning a big cross behind him then the cross start to levitate up and down towards the barrier while Ritcher fall to the ground leaning in one knee "this is a big one,i hope you can deal with it little witch".

Item crash: Grand cross

Hearts: 1

SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptySun May 12, 2019 2:19 pm

Livvy almost dropped her tools in shock at the giant cross heading her way. It was grandiose, elegant, beautiful. All of Ritcher's magic was full of flair, flair that she wanted to capture within the painting of the man.

"Oh, you're done now." Maya spoke in a playful manner, deciding to go the extra mile to make her fellow witch feel bad. "The boss'll just love to hear about what defeated you this time. I bet she'll be really happy with you."

"Shut up!" Livvy yelled at Maya, unable to ignore her any longer. The Grand Cross rammed against her barrier, being on the verge of destroying it... but something was different, the witch had changed. She let out a battle cry, holding both of her hands against the barrier's wall. Her power was increasing; she was holding against the Grand Cross... no, it was more than that.

"Turn back!" she commanded, shrinking the holy cross to a pendant's size and molding its impressive force into a projectile that hit Ritcher head on. "So much beauty!" the little witch was smiling with glee, painting Ritcher's portrait with uncanny fervor. "One, two, three, four." In rhythm with her words, four spectral brushes struck the downed hero, painting him in blue and white, much like his outfit. "And now, the passion!" she finished, adding strokes of red.

"It... it's done..." the little witch let out a heavy breath, admiring her masterpiece. Ritcher could feel part of his soul being forcibly ripped from him and inserted into the painting. Livvy turned over the completed painting, placing it under a new sheet. "Don't w-worry..." her speech pattern changed again. "The last one... will be perfect."

Ritcher: 20 willpower + Green(2) + Red(2) (Grand cross - 57)
Livvy: 21 stamina, 30 willpower (Reflector Mode - 62 + Blue - auto-hit + Reflection - 45 + Reflection - 94! + Yellow - auto-hit + Reflection - 41 + Reflection - 92! + Red - auto-hit + Reflection - 76 + Reflection - 17)

[The color Yellow will be used as substitute for White]
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptySun May 12, 2019 2:59 pm

"We-well, and that is how my own attack hit me" Ritcher get up and take quickly one of other items this time was a bottle of water not common water,Holy water , he throw it towards the little witch it seems the bottle failed it trajectory but all of sudden from the floor in the place the bottle fell a wave of blue flames approach livvy.

Holy water
Hearts: 2

SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptyMon May 13, 2019 8:38 am

Ritcher's mind was gone in a frenzy, throwing the casket of holy water at the nearest object, a mirror reflecting his madness. The man's anger could only be contained by the pacifying emerald light coming out of the green paint. It trapped Ritcher in place, rejuvenating the little witch. "Now, the second." she said, painting the canvas with precise skill. For each spectral brush slapping Ritcher full of paint, the witch's hand was completing her masterpiece with speed barely perceived by the human eye.

"Your body tells stories of grueling battles..." Livvy said, admiring the minute details in her own work.

Ritcher: 20 willpower + Painted(5/10) + Green + Purple + Blue + Bad Luck (Holy water - auto-hit on Mirror 1)
Livvy: 25 stamina, 30 willpower (Outline - auto-hit + Reflection - 100! + Reflection - 62 + Blue - auto-hit + Reflection - 48 + Reflection - 61)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptyMon May 13, 2019 8:51 am

"well i have no choice,but if i don't deal with the mirror " he took his lash for first time in this battle and try to one of the mirror with full force trying to break one "Bad luck here i go" he said while hitting the magical mirror.

Basic attack: lash

SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptyMon May 13, 2019 3:42 pm

Richter was in deep trouble, not only did he attack the wrong target, but now all of the magic effects placed on his body expelled in the air, restoring the damaged canvas, binding him with green energy and worst of all, surrounding him with mirrors.

"Your face... let me capture that regret."

Livvy proceeded to paint him at her leisure, capturing a large portion of his soul inside the finished work. "Richter." was its name, spoken by his very spirit. "Time for the last." she said as the painting merged with the previous one, while she held another clean sheet. "You will be eternal."

Richter: 10 willpower + Painted(10/10) + Green(4) + Yellow (lash - auto-hit on Canvas)
Livvy: 25 stamina, 30 willpower (Blue - auto-hit + Reflection - 91 + Reflection - 88! + Reflection - 92! + Reflection - 4 + Reflection - 13 + Yellow - auto-hit + Reflection - 38 + Reflection - 22 + Reflection - 22 + Reflection - 83 + Reflection - 62)
Mirror 3: 1 stamina
Mirror 4: 1 stamina
Mirror 5: 1 stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptyMon May 13, 2019 4:48 pm

Richter place his hand in his face desesperately when he sas all of that mirrors "well,now this a vanity room!!" He shout angry while grabing his cross again and throw it against one of the mirror trying to hunt two bird with one shot ,when the cross come back to him he just need to evade the cross making it hit another.

Cross boomerang
Hearts: 3

(This is the end of Richter xD , Jesús , mansion turn into a vanity room)

SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion EmptyWed May 15, 2019 3:36 pm

Richter's vision was blurry, his head pierced by a searing migraine. This feeling of helplessness as his soul was played with, it reminded him of how the Dark Priest Shaft once controlled him. He vowed to never again lose himself to such foul sorcery. With a powerful second wind, Richter threw his boomerang in a circular motion, shattering all of the mirrors before returning to his hand, Bad Luck be damned - and with the sudden influx of energy from the little witch's strange magic, threw it again at her, smacking the girl's head once more.

Livvy smiled, stroking the third and final portrait with her brush all the while healing herself. In his current state, the Belmont found it near-impossible to evade even two of those swings. The time for a truly hard decision drew near.

Richter: 10 willpower + Painted(1/10) + Green(3) + Bad Luck (Cross boomerang - auto-hit, 65 on Livvy + Cross boomerang II - auto-hit)
Livvy: 27 stamina, 30 willpower (Outline - auto-hit + Reflection - 81)
Mirror: 1 stamina

[Some changes have been made: Heroes with no AoE will have one of their abilities be treated as such and given a 4-turn cooldown of the user's choice. While Richter already has AoE, this turn was made to even the fight a bit in accordance to Livvy's upcoming nerfs.]

Last edited by SnowInSummer on Wed May 15, 2019 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richter in the Mansion   Richter in the Mansion Empty

Back to top Go down

Richter in the Mansion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next