Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie in the Mansion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Charlie in the Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 1:12 pm

Charlie found herself in front of an old mansion. She'd heard tales of the witches that resided within and that they had magic far stronger than previous midara she had faced. From what she'd been told she would have a hard fight if she wasn't care, but also perhaps she'd learn something about their magic and new techniques that she could use to become stronger. Knowing she couldn't pass up on this opportunity, she'd traveled to the Mansion
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 1:30 pm

Among an endless sea of trees, landmarks that looked all the same, the wild mage realized something was amiss. It was as if she was walking in circles, no matter what direction she took. Before the realization that she might be lost forever set in her mind, a grand mansion revealed itself, just around the corner of her eye. Charlie swore she looked there just a second ago, and there was nothing but nature.

The air itself was hard to breathe, full of magical residue. When she came to her senses, the Mansion itself was right behind her, and through the doors, a mystifying figure stepped forth. A woman with long, flowing crimson hair came into view. The moment Charlie set her eyes on the stranger, her own heart seemed to skip a beat. The black dress that was draped over her body revealed her exposed thighs, and much of her cleavage. Lastly, the piece atop her head, a witch's hat, told Charlie everything she needed to know: this was the place.

"My, my, we were not expecting a visitor at this hour," her voice was sweet, laced with honey. "Who might you be, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 1:34 pm

Charlie looked to the woman and blushes before shaking her head and holding out her hand remembering her manners. "Oh hello! I'm Charlie a local wild mage! I'm assume you're one of the really strong Witches that live here? If so may i please know your name as well?" She smiled as kindly as she could.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 1:46 pm

The woman tilted her head at the gesture, seemingly taken aback for a moment, before a warm, comforting smile crept across her face. As she gently touched Charlie's hand, the wild mage felt tingles across her skin, hairs standing up.

"My name is Roèaz," she said, shaking her hand. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Charlie. You seem almost... excited to see me, strange as it may be."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 1:49 pm

Charlie smiles at her looking at her hand "I can't help it!" She looks back up to her "It's a pleasure to meet you too miss Roèaz, And the reason i'm so excited is because i love magic anything! I really wanna see and learn magic from you and the other witches here! That sounds kinda strange I bet..." She scratches behind he head smiling widely at her like a little kid that just got a new friend "May i come in?"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 2:05 pm

"Of course, dear, I don't keep my guests outside," she said, taking the hand of this strange girl and guiding her through the doors. "Learning, you say? A strange type of mage coming to my Mansion, to learn? That is quite amusing."

Charlie was sure of it, just being near this woman made her heart beat faster, her head a little lighter and mouth just a little bit more dry. When she let go of her hand, Charlie could feel a disconnect that came and left in just a second. Whatever the woman was doing, it was magic.

"Take a seat, my dear," she motioned towards a butler to pull a seat for Charlie, as well as herself. "Bring us tea," she ordered, before settling her piercing, green eyes on Charlie. "Tales of our atrocities must have come across your ears. Have you paid no heed to them before coming here, Charlie?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 2:54 pm

Charlie shivers from the strange feeling when she was near Roèaz but shook it off best she could before looking at her hand again smiling excitedly at the feeling of magic. She looks to the seat and smiles thanking the butler before sitting and shuddering under the piercing gaze. "I've heard but based on meet so many midara that have horrible stories but end up much more kind then i thought...I kinda ignore most of the stories until i meet the midara in question. So to answer your question I paid no heed to them at all except for the story of your magic which i felt just now while holding your hand!" She sits up excitedly as she talks about the magic extremely happy she was allowed in.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 3:01 pm

Roèaz couldn't help but let out a giggle at her antics.

"So you truly did not come here to fight?"

As she spoke, the butler, looking no more alive than a piece of rock, placed two cups of tea at their table. Charlie could notice his lifeless eyes as he shambled towards a dark corridor.

"But before you say it, do tell me what you think of my tea~"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 3:07 pm

Charlie looks at the butler worried before sighing and drinking a sip of the tea before smiling at her "It's really tasty! and in the sense of a fight i kinda wanted to spar some and learn how you all fight as well but i don't wanna just randomly attack!" She takes another drink from the tea humming in delight
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm

Roèaz watched her intently, raising the cup to her lips.

"You are quite bold, my dear. What if I had poisoned your tea? Ah, but perhaps you have an ability to counter that, for a wild mage is not something I have heard about," she said, smiling at the girl. "I shall blame it on the twenty years I spent in the dark, but do enlighten me, if you will."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 4:31 pm

Charlie looks at her then the cup "Huh um i didn't really think of that...Anyway a wild mage is someone who uses Chaos energy around them to create their magic. Usually it's called wild because if one's focus isn't good enough the magic does something opposite like turn them small or hypnotize them or create a large lightning thing so on so forth. It also allows me to use any midara techninque i can learn...with the draw back of the Animal forms like my bunny one you see now." She motions to herself and her large white bunny ears and small bunny tail
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 1:11 am

"Well color me surprised," she answered, raising her eyebrows. "And here I thought you were a cute little bunny. Is there a reason you took this form before coming here, Charlie?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:03 am

Charlie blushes at being called cute and takes another sip "it's because ive learned so many midara techniques that my wild magic has pretty much made this my base form. I'm still technically human but I look like a midara! Thanks for calling me cute though!" She smiles brightly to the woman.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:42 am

"Any time, dear," Roèaz eyed her with curiosity, returning her cheerful smile with a polite one. "So you are saying your magic allows you to learn different midara techniques, right?"

The woman took off her hat, revealing no animal features of her own, and her dress made it perfectly clear she was not hiding a tail either. "I do wonder, if you were to learn one of my techniques, what form will your magic give you? I am, after all, very much a full midara, despite looking like a human. Will you entertain this experiment of mine, dear?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 3:05 pm

Charlie blushes at her and nods before slowly standing up and stretching "If you'd like too ma'am! So how will this experiment with exactly?"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 3:26 pm

"It is quite simple. I wish to see your wild magic in action," Roèaz said as she got up, walking slowly over on Charlie's side. "I shall show you my technique, the Bewitching Aura. You have likely seen it employed by other midara, but rest assured, they barely scratched the surface."

Then, with a slow, deliberate movement, the witch took Charlie's hand once more, sending the same fuzzy tingles up her spine. "As you can see, it is already affecting you."

Charlie felt a really powerful presence coming from this woman. The witch was barely doing anything, yet her own body was warming up to her, courtesy of her exceptionally strong Bewitching Aura.

[Charlie lost 2 WP for being exposed to Roèaz's presence.]
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 6:09 pm

Charlie blushes as she tries to breath slowly and calm herself shivering as she looks up to Roèaz "My...wild magic? Do you mean you want me to recreate what...you are doing or...you want to see what happens...when i lose control?" She prepares herself to recreate the feeling if needed hoping she just wanted that and not wanted to see the young mage lose herself.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 12:38 am

Roèaz smiled at her, still holding her hand. "Your magic allows you to learn any midara technique and in turn, you transform into something that looks like said midara to use it, am I correct? I was merely wondering, if integrating my powerful technique into your wild magic would give you a form closer to your original, human self."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 1:04 am

Charlie shakes her head "No ma'am My magic is more like the more midara techniques i learn and master the more forms i move up! I started in human and had my bunny form then i learned enough midara techniques that i stay in bunny form as a default and have a deer form and i think the potential for another!" She smiles up to her and wags her tail excitedly
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 1:21 am

"Ah, I understand now. Well, then, I am still willing to impart my technique to you," she chuckled. "And perhaps, if the results are satisfactory, you would also be willing to share the secrets of harnessing Chaos energy to me. How does that deal sound, dear?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 1:25 am

Charlie smiles and nods excitedly from the idea of learning more magic "That sounds great miss Roèaz! But i will warn you that chaos energy can result in just about anything if the focus slips!" She blushes deeply remembering all her mishaps with her wild magic "Very fun results sometimes!"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 1:56 am

Roèaz flashed her a warm smile. "You concern is very much appreciated, Charlie, but nothing ventured, nothing gained, correct?"

With a pat on her bunny ears, the witch let go of her hand, just as a new voice cut her off.

"Going to sacrifice her soon, or do you still want to keep playing magic researcher with her?"

It was the voice of a woman coming down the stairs, her short, blue hair a stark contrast to Roèaz's. She wore a magician's outfit, complete with a black hat and cape. Her thighs were merely covered by pantyhose, coming down from a black leather skirt. Her top was a fancy white shirt, unbuttoned to reveal much of her breasts, with a white bra to match.

"I was wondering when you will wake, Ms. Maya."

"It's just Maya, stop trying to make me look old."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 2:04 am

Charlie looked to the other woman and shivers blushing deeply at her outfit gulping before looking to Roèaz "What did she say? What does she mean by sacrifice me? Are...you really going to try to do something like that to me?" She looked at Roèaz sadly and scared of her like a prey that just noticed a predator
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 2:18 am

Roèaz sighed, the presence of Maya clearly frightened the poor little rabbit. "You do not wish to oppose us, is that right, Charlie?"

"So she gets off scott free? What kind of move is that, 'boss'?" The woman voiced her question with a hint of venom. "Didn't think you'd be into cute ones like that. Kind of pathetic if you ask me."

"My move is that we let her spread the word." Her hand was now fully patting Charlie's head, as the redhead moved even closer to her. "Isn't that true, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 9:31 am

Charlie looks back and forth from the women scared a little and confused before squeaking at the sudden head pats "Spread the word? Do you mean you're gonna teach me and then i just have to tell people about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie in the Mansion
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next