Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie in the Mansion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

Charlie in the Mansion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 2:51 pm

"Things ill are that simple, Charlie," the woman responded, closing her eyes. "I seek ultimate power, and that carries the ultimate risk."

Her eyes opened as she greeted Charlie with a smile. "Besides, I made you as a friend, correct? Or would you rather not think of me this way?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 10:13 pm

Charlie giggles at her smile and nods "Yeah i am your friend! But i think ultimate power with friends could be a lot more fun~ I hope you can help me learn more magic in the future!" She wags her tail happy to have made a new friend with Roeaz.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 4:35 am

Roèaz chuckled. "You see, ultimate power makes enemies out of people. If you wish to learn more magic, then be sure to bring classmates along next time, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 11:38 am

Charlie nods excitedly kinda skipping over the enemies as she was so excited for more magic lessons "I promise i will Miss Roèaz! You were a great teacher and i'm sure my friends would love meeting you!!"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 11:01 am

"Wonderful."

The witch clapped her hands gently. She did not truly understand what Charlie was going for, but regardless, her objective would be met.

"I believe we are done - and you, free to go... unless of course, you need anything of me."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 1:46 pm

Charlie taps her chin and nods before holding out her staff "Do you know anyone who might be able to give me a new staff my current one is super old!"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 2:13 pm

"I believe I have my old staff somewhere around here, from back when I was but a fledgling sorceress," she said, a fond smile creeping on her face. "I could give it to you as a parting gift."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 2:56 pm

Charlie looks at her excitedly and nods "Yes please! That sounds like a amazing gift from a new teacher!" She hopped around excitedly as she thought of getting a new staff
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 8:55 am

"I would not call myself your teacher, dear," Roèaz said, leading her through the corridors of the Mansion. "After all, your natural ability made you learn it automatically. I did not teach you a single thing."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 11:15 am

Charlie smiles at her as she followed her through the corridors wagging her tail "I still consider you my teacher! I would never have thought of trying to make a aura like that and if you hadn't showed me i never would have learned it so you still are my teacher~"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 10:58 am

"You flatter me, Charlie," the woman said, stopping in front of one of many doors that looked alike.

Opening the door revealed a room pitch black room, the only light coming from a small fire ball that the witch conjured. "Ah, there it is."

In a lonely corner, surrounded by books and what looked like an old, discarded outfit, a staff rested against the wall. Roèaz picked it up, and the small, red gemstone socketed at the very top of it emitted a glow as well. "Hmm, it still works after all these years," she turned to Charlie. "Do not worry. It may be aged, but it has not seen much use. This staff helps channel the element of fire especially. Take it, my dear."

[Charlie has received the Staff of Flames, letting her activate it to boost her fire spells, at the cost of weakening her other elemental spells.]
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 11:06 am

Charlie takes the staff smiling as she spins it and giggles "This is amazing thank you so much miss Roèaz! I need to show this off sometime soon!" She looks at the books then the outfit "Ooh that a cute outfit is it yours?"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 11:11 am

Charlie couldn't see her face too well, in the dark. All she saw was the woman looking down, her eyes covered by shadows.

"Yes, that... belonged to me. It was my uniform, back when I was a sorceress, studying at the Reilsfar Academy. Ever since I became a witch, I discarded it, and here it will stay until the end."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 11:13 am

Charlie looks at it and smiles "Kinda reminds me of my time at my school far off from here. Didn't have a nice name we always just called it the Wizard's tower. I think it's a beautiful uniform miss Roèaz, but i like your witch outfit so much more! You look amazing and i think sometimes the past works better as a memory than anything else." She looks back up to Roèaz even if she couldn't see her well she hoped it maybe made her feel happy
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 11:24 am

Her expression did not change, even as she looked up at Charlie. It was stern, serious, and almost sad.

"You are right, the past should only remain a distant memory. It is important to focus on the present... on the task at hand."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 11:27 am

Charlie tilts her head and nods "I guess that's a way to look at it! I guess i should probably take off soon. Do you know anyone in the area that might be able to teach me magic as well or maybe for me to test myself against miss Roèaz?"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 11:36 am

Roèaz pondered for a moment, before smiling. "East from here, down the path of felled trees, there is a small house. Two lovely girls live there. If you truly want to test yourself, go pay them a visit. Their way of dealing with guests should prove to your liking. If you do meet them, tell them those words: Roèaz expects me early. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 11:40 am

Charlie nods and smiles widely very excited to meet two more people that she can test herself against "I Understand! Thank you so much miss Roèaz. I'll go meet the right away...Can you show me where the front door is...i didn't really focus as we came here."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 8:48 am

"Just a little detail: The true test is resisting their wonderful hospitality. Naturally, it would be best if your intentions towards them remain hidden. Think of it as a... visit with benefits."

The witch guided Charlie through to the main door, smiling as she let the quirky young girl leave without a scratch on her. "Goodbye for now, Charlie. May we see each other again soon."

Alas, the insatiable desire of the demons must be fulfilled. Roèaz thought of the girl that left; Charlie may not become a sacrifice herself, but her efforts will lead to many, many more taking her place. Such was the fate of those who stepped in the Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 8:52 am

Charlie nods to her and smiles " I think I understand miss! Thank you so much for teaching me and helping me grow stronger!" Without a second thought she tightly hugged the witch before leaving wagging her tail excitedly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie in the Mansion
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4