Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie in the Mansion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 3:12 pm

Charlie blushed deeply as she held her looking up into her eyes shivering and nodding before she kissed her again "I'm sorry miss Roèaz! I won't do it again!"

(cute kisses)(She is doing this cause of her weakness to dominant women)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 3:24 pm

A heartbeat. For just one moment Charlie could hear her own heart throbbing, as if Roèaz caressed it with her own hand. It did not hurt, even when her whole body started to heat up. The witch gladly returned her kiss, pulling her body in close and tight, giving the girl no space to back off.

Roèaz pressed her thigh between Charlie's legs as she deepened the mesmerizing kiss. All the pent up lust forming within the wild mage through the charm was set free with one long, deep kiss. At that moment, Roèaz's words echoed in her mind, before it all went blank with pleasure - she truly was not to be underestimated.

"Surrender, dear, before your mind breaks."

Her words were soft, laced with comforting care. She held Charlie in her arms, keeping the bunny girl from falling to her knees.

(Cute Kisses - 18 for 1 damage)
(Consuming Desire) (Deals 3 wp damage + 1 more for every stack of True Charm, up to +8 damage)

Roèaz: 26 st, 51 wp + BA
Charlie: 29 st, 8 wp + True Charm x8
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 4:51 pm

Charlie shivered as she backed away from Roeaz and panted feeling almost ready to surrender as she tried to focus her to unlock her deer form again "Cant...surrender havent...played all my cards!"

(form change deer form)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 12:56 am

The redhead let Charlie back away, while glancing behind her to see that Maya was gone. She must have hated how easy her leader was going on this girl.

"I mean it, Charlie. This is not a contest you can win," said Roèaz, doing nothing to stop Charlie from transforming. "If you would rather continue, then I shall make sure you never leave this place."

(Turn Pass)

Roèaz: 26 st, 51 wp + BA
Charlie: 29 st, 8 wp + True Charm x8
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 10:31 am

Charlie looked at her scared and shivered "What...do you mean never? i thought you were just testing me so you could train me..." She lowered her ears as she started trying to figure out what Roèaz meant.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 4:28 pm

"The test is over, dear," Roèaz stated bluntly, as she came closer to the wild mage. "I cannot continue using my magic on you as you are now. If we were to continue, you would lose your will to me, do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 4:42 pm

Charlie looks up to her and nods sighing sadly "I understand miss Roèaz. I just really wanted to prove myself and...it feels like i just showed you how weak my magic is right now! But i guess you got to see how my wild magic felt." She smiled at her thinking of her being shrunk down
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 4:50 pm

The witch leader chuckled, placing a reassuring hand on Charlie's shoulder. The girl could feel the previous energy that invaded her body slowly fade in Roèaz's presence, along with any thoughts of submission or desire. "Perhaps trying to seduce me was not the best idea, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 10:09 pm

Charlie giggles and rubs her head "I thought you might lower your guard a little if i tried...That's my main idea when in my deer form and i don't really have a form to be more assertive and powerful." She looks up to her smiling "Thank you for the spar!"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 5:17 am

Roèaz smiled. "Your wild magic is truly a potent force, Charlie. Now do tell me, has my Bewitching Aura integrated itself into your arsenal?" she said, a curious tone accompanying her voice.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 7:56 am

Charlie shrugs "I don't know yet. Here let me try real quick to see!" She then closes her eyes and breaths calmly as a slow weaker version on her aura begins to form barely affecting the witch
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 9:42 am

Her eyes widened. "Impressive. To learn a new type of spell so quickly, you're unlike any sorceress I've seen before," she said, clapping her hands lightly. "Your own little Bewitching Aura. Practice it every day, and you will soon make everyone fall heads over heels for you."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 10:44 am

Charlie smiles to her and giggles "Thank you miss Roeaz! I hope i can master it soon! is there anything else you can teach me?! Maybe you can train me to be less...submissive?" She asked with little hope of a yes but still there was hope
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 12:01 pm

The crimson-haired witch waved her hand, and from behind her, a mass of swirling darkness settled itself into the form of a chair. "Sit with me," Roèaz motioned for the woman to join her. She waited for Charlie to accommodate and get comfortable, before giving her a pat on the head.

"Being submissive is a state of mind, dear Charlie. If this is the kind of person you are, then there is little point to change that about yourself," explained Roèaz, her emerald eyes locked with Charlie's. "Context is very important, and I believe your question was aimed at something specific. You are worried about falling prey to midara, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 8:55 pm

Charlie blushes at her question and nods "Yeah... I've been getting easier and easier to beat because i feel so submissive and it makes it really hard for anyone to rely on me to win the fights!" She lowers her ears as she thinks about her many loses
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 1:25 am

Roèaz's hand moved gently from the top of her head, to her back.

"I believe I have an idea as for why it is like this for you. Let me ask this: Would you have tried to seduce me and play with me like this if I had threatened the life of a family member or friend?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 8:22 am

Charlie squeaks and thinks before shaking her head "I...don't think i would. I'd try to use my magic until i knew i had no choice..." She thought of all the wild magic fails she's had that caused her to submit faster.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 8:39 am

"Well, there you have it, my dear. The answer lies in the context," Roèaz said. "You submit because you have no personal stakes. Perhaps submitting is what you are looking for when seeking midara. Are you that sort of a thrill seeker, Charlie?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 9:08 am

Charlie looks to her confused before thinking "I guess i kinda am i search for midara that could teach me magic or new techniques but use the midara hunter title to get some money in addition if i can win...Does that make me a thrill seeker miss Roèaz?" She seemed lost in her thoughts before she seemed to lower her guard trusting her more as she waited for a answer
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 9:15 am

The witch pondered for a few moments. "With the way you learn magic, submitting to midara and letting them have their way with you does yield some merit. You enjoyed the process of 'learning', so yes, that does make you a thrill seeker, all risks considered."

She regarded Charlie with a look of curiosity, and a hint of pity. "You being alive and well clearly means you are doing something right, or maybe you are just very lucky."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 9:33 am

Charlie looks at her staff and groans "Definitely not lucky if you think about my wild magic...but i did have fun sparring with you! oh by the way that other lady was she strong like you too?" She looked at her with pure curiosity wagging her small tail
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 9:45 am

Roèaz sighed. It was rare meeting a person like Charlie.

"Maya is strong... Though in a fight with her, you will not be spared."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 9:52 am

Charlie nodded to her and smiled "Well i appreciate you sparring me like you did miss Roèaz. So why did you learn so much magic anyway? Are you a thrill seeker as well?"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 10:17 am

The woman smiled back. "If by thrill seeker you mean becoming the world's most hated person, then yes, I am one. I've learned magic with the hopes of becoming powerful enough to create tangible change in the world. No one but me deserves to wield this much power, and I don't plan on stopping here. Was the answer satisfactory?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 11:49 am

Charlie looks at her and gulps before nodding slightly "I guess so, but why would you want people to hate you? have you ever tried using the power of change to become friends with people?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie in the Mansion   Charlie in the Mansion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie in the Mansion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next