Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did any of you discover a TV show/movie/game/anime/cartoon/book on here that you became a fan of?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kissy lips*

kissy lips*

Did any of you discover a TV show/movie/game/anime/cartoon/book on here that you became a fan of? Empty
PostSubject: Did any of you discover a TV show/movie/game/anime/cartoon/book on here that you became a fan of?   Did any of you discover a TV show/movie/game/anime/cartoon/book on here that you became a fan of? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 11:33 am

For me, it wasn't on this board but rather the kiss of death trope page. It includes the X Files episode 2shy and while it isn't a upon "her" lips kiss of death I still checked it out. Now I've known about the show for a long time but haven't seen any episodes or bothered to do any research. When I saw a clip including the kiss I was intrigued by the style of the show and the opening. I then watched a couple episodes of the show and have been hooked since.

It's funny to me because I have been interested in the paranormal and conspiracies for all my life, yet it was my fetish of all things that got me to watch what is now one of my favorite shows. Guess I just haven't gotten around to watch it until now.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Did any of you discover a TV show/movie/game/anime/cartoon/book on here that you became a fan of? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did any of you discover a TV show/movie/game/anime/cartoon/book on here that you became a fan of?   Did any of you discover a TV show/movie/game/anime/cartoon/book on here that you became a fan of? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 4:15 pm

On here, Zettai Karen Children.
Fujiko Tsubomi is really hot and has kissy powers and a cute personality, I wanted to see if there was more of that.
So I just started with the series from the beginning, even if she wasn't featured early on. I was curious about what the series was about, and I really ended up enjoying it, eventually even forgetting that what got me into it in the first place was me being pervy. lol

Also, not from here, but I got into Densetsu no Stafy for similar reasons.
Though it wasn't the only reason, it was a major factor. I just found out about the series at random, I saw gameplay of it and thought it was cute looking and seemed fun. But I also saw a bunch of the commercials (probably all of them that could be seen at the time), and I liked all of them, they were early 2000s colorful short animations, but one in particular caught my attention even more, it just mesmerized me, it had a intense kiss scene between the main character and what I assumed at the moment to be an enemy from the game, it felt really weirdly "sexy" for the rather younger me back then. So I wondered if that happened in-game, since I thought it was a kissy enemy on the commercial, like many others I have seen in games before.

Of course, when I played it, I didn't find said enemy. And doing better research of the game, I learned that it wasn't an enemy on the commercial, just a friendly NPC, who sadly, despite showing up a lot in all the games, except one, doesn't give off any kisses in-game. She's very enthusiastic about kissing and aggressively flirty, but that only shows up on dialogue and box-arts.
She does kiss some characters on the manga, on some parts, but that manga is really hard to find, and sadly it still doesn't live up to the commercial scene... makes you wonder if whoever came up with that scene had a fetish like ours.

These are the only ones I can think of, otherwise, it's generally stuff I already like that I end up finding something hot about. And in some cases, I get into a character a little more because of such a thing (for example, one of my favorite Pokemon is Jynx, and it happened slowly exactly because of her kissing attacks).
Back to top Go down

Did any of you discover a TV show/movie/game/anime/cartoon/book on here that you became a fan of?
Page 1 of 1