Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BR0K3NH41KU

Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara Empty
PostSubject: Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara   Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 7:53 pm

Ferro Magia

Description: Ferro Magia is something of a freelancer, taking on several different missions, regardless of reward. If it involves Midara, it's likely he'll be there, whether it's because of them or not. Being Half-Midara himself as a special case and having met numerous good-hearted Midara, he wants to secure the safety of as many as he can.

Appearance: Ear-length white hair, lightly tan skin, green eyes, athletic physique, 6'5. He wears whatever he wishes, normally wearing a sleeveless red tunic and carries a metal staff around. Around his neck is a necklace with a silver pendant made to look like a feather.

//Stamina Attacks

Trip - Swings his staff at the opponent's legs to make them fall to the ground, dealing 1 damage, has a 10% chance to stun.

"Javelin" Toss - Throws his staff at the opponent, dealing 3 damage, but disarming him until he retrieves his weapon. Has a 30% chance to stun.

Double Thrust - Roll twice, each successful roll deals 1 damage. Each hit has a 10% chance to stun.

Helm Splitter - Swings the staff at the opponent's head, dealing 3 damage. Available every five turns. Has a 30% chance to stun.

Palm Strike - Hit the opponent with an open palm attack, dealing 1 damage and inflicts Daze for 2 turns.

Fleet Combo - A three hit combo move where Ferro knees the opponent in the gut, then thrust his fist at the opponent's chest and then elbows them in the side. Each attacks requires a Successful roll to deal each piece of damage, which, individually, deals 1 damage.

Reversal Counter - Ferro stands at the ready, swinging the target around and throwing them to the ground when they try to attack him. Deals 3 damage.

Gargoyle Rush - Ferro launches himself at the target fully and slams his arm into their torso hard before throwing them to the ground. 2 damage.

Ground Pound - Ferro grabs the opponent with an iron grip, before he suplexes the opponent hard into the ground, dealing 4 damage. Special Attack, only available every ten turns.

Iron Shot - Calling upon his magic, he reshapes his metal staff into six projectiles which he fires off at the target(s). Deals half a point of damage with each successful roll. Each hit has a 5% chance of stunning.

Steel Jaws - Ferro's teeth harden into steel-like fangs, allowing him to bite his opponent brutally. Auto breaks a bind if successful, deals 2 damage.

//Defensive Skills:
Meditate - Lowers all willpower damage received by 2 points for three turns. Usable every ten turns.

Nine Kata - Ferro performs a series of hand gestures in unison with several chants to redirect his thoughts and clear his mind. Roll nine dice, every successful roll heals 1 willpower/stamina.

Enchant, Reinforcement - Gives advantage to all staff attacks for the next two turns. Usable only once every battle.

Enchant: Stone Fists - Ferro uses his magic to make his fists as hard as stone, giving his hand strikes advantage for the next two turns.

Summon Swamp Succubus - Ferro calls upon the Swamp Succubus, who gives the opponent a sweet French kiss, stunning them for a turn. Useable only once per battle, available after ten turns.

Summon Lasciel - Ferro uses the feather given to him by the once-corrupt angel to call upon her. Restores five willpower, useable only once per battle.

Summon Ixana - Calls upon Ixana to either heal him of 4 Willpower damage with her Radiant Sword (Light) or deal 4 Stamina damage with her Vortex Crusher.

//Fetishes

Lipstick - If a Midara uses Lipstick and leaves kiss marks behind, it'll do him one better than the typical damage. +2 Damage from Lipstick utilizing moves.

Jane - The clever, gorgeous woman of his dreams is his greatest weakness! Flirting with this one is an insta-lose!

///Resistances and Immunities

Farts - I can't even believe that's a fetish to some people. While Ferro is fine with perfume and incenses, one aromatic strategy he does not approve of is a woman's gas. Getting hit with a move like this will be completely reduced to one point of damage and up his next attack by two points.

Sadistic Pleasure - Ferro doesn't take to Sadism the way others might and while he will still take damage from it, it will be reduced by one point.

//// Shiro Magia

Description: Shiro is the manifestation of Ferro's long since sealed away Midara power given presence and identity. When he takes over, Ferro's skin darkens and his eyes turn to a gorgeous royal violet. One final departure from Ferro is when the staff transforms into a wicked toothed sickle.
Shiro is much more playful and open to sexy time than Ferro and gladly engages with beautiful women if he's feeling in the mood. However, as is evident by the form of his preferred weapon, he's less pacifistic and reserved than Ferro when it comes to open combat, taking more underhanded and uncaring attacks when he opts for his Stamina-based moveset.
That said, he prefers to fight with seduction over destruction if nothing else than for a fun time and to respect his "brother's" goals.

//Stamina Moveset

Passive: Homme Fatale - Shiro's Midara power seems to radiate off of him whenever he's in control, causing others to go a bit weak at the knees just being near him. Every turn, depending on the nature of the fight, roll either one or two dice, and if the roll(s) is successful, the opponent suffers disadvantage on their roll if they're female. Shiro is meant to be a pseudo boss character, so when he takes on the roll of a boss, roll once, if he's going as a normal fighter, roll twice.

Quick and Painful - Shiro cuts the opponent with his sickle, having a chance to slip poison into the opponent's body. Roll two dice, the first for an initial hit of 2 damage, and if successful, roll for the Poison. If successful, the opponent suffers 1 point of damage each turn for three turns.

Wheel of Fate - Shiro throws his sickle at the target or multiple targets, the weapon circling them and landing cuts on them. Roll five dice, and for each success, the target or chosen targets takes 2 damage. Disarms Shiro whether it succeeds or fails.

Ruthless Charm - Shiro leaps into the arms of his opponent, holding her close as he charms her with his words and his looks before slashing her in the back with his scythe once her guard's down. Deals 3 damage.

Tempting Nightmare - Inviting the opponent to come get a piece of him, Shiro waits until the opponent is close enough before a shadowy aura erupts from his body sinking its claws and teeth into the opponent. Deals 5 damage, but suffers a ten-turn cooldown.

Fleet Sinker - Shiro throws himself at the opponent and unleashes a five-hit combo on them based off Ferro's own with more, quicker strikes, with less damage. Roll five dice, each hit dealing 1 damage each. Suffers a five-turn cooldown.

Kicking Shade - When close enough, Shiro does the unthinkable: He kicks the opponent in the groin as hard as he can. Whether you're a man or a woman, that's gotta smart!! Deals 4 damage and stuns the opponent, suffers a five-turn cooldown.

Enchant: Steel Skin - Shiro hardens his skin to steel, giving disadvantage to all damage taken, but suffers the largest cooldown of fifteen turns.

Nine Kata - Shiro performs a series of gestures and chants to clear his mind, restoring 1 point of health per successful roll within nine rolls.

/Summons (Each only usable once per battle)

Summon Lasciel - Summons the angel Lasciel to heal him for five points of health.

Summon Swamp Succubus - Summons the alluring demoness of the swamps to lay a mind-numbing kiss upon the lips of the target to Paralyze them for one turn.

Summon Dixi - Summons Dixi to unleash a Vortex Crusher and deal 4 damage to the target.

/// Willpower Moveset

Passive: Dubious Drip - All of Shiro's kisses can poison the target with an aphrodisiac with random effects. Roll a dice to determine the effect. If it gets an odd from 1 - 15 or 85 - 99, it doesn't work.
Evens from 2 - 14/86 - 100: Paralysis
16 - 40/60-84: Charm
41 - 59: Deals an extra point of damage

Lusting for More - Shiro rushes in with a burst of speed only to give a painfully quick peck on the lips, leaping back after, leaving a quick jolt of ecstasy in his opponent. Deals 2 damage.

Invasion from the French - Shiro frenches the target and keeps it going for a good minute before releasing her and licking his lips. Deals 3 damage.

Lovely Torment - Shiro bombards his opponent with multiple kisses, hitting them with a barrage of sensation. Roll four times, each success landing 1 damage each, with a four-turn cooldown.

Ready or Not - Getting in behind the target, Shiro pulls his opponent backwards into an embrace, groping her breasts firmly and slipping his leg up into her groin. Binds the target and deals 3 damage on the first turn, with 1 point of damage each successive turn in the bind.

Mindful Undressing - Shiro traces a small mark through the air and sends it flying towards the opponent. If it hits, her clothes will disappear for three turns, upping attack damage by 2 points, with an eight-turn cooldown.

Is That a Motherfucking JoJo's Reference - (This is for shits and giggles) Shiro strikes a lovely pose, flexing his athletic physique for his target to enjoy as random japanese text appears in the background. Don't ask him what it means, he can't read Japanese. Deals 2 damage and Charms the target.

Give Me a Taste - Available while Mindful Undressing is active! Shiro gets down low and holds the target's waist close, taking in the sight of her womanhood before closing in and giving it a good, long lick. Deals 5 damage.

Magic Touch - Available while Mindful Undressing is active! Shiro grabs the target and carresses her body, hands glowing with a deep purple shine as they glide across a woman's bare flesh, sending pleasant chills through her. Inflicts bind and deals 2 damage per turn.

Only if You Want Me To - Shiro zeroes in on his target's most sensitive areas before giving it a playful nibble to tease her. Deals 3 damage.

//Weaknesses

Large Breasts - After losing to Marisa twice, he's developed a thing for huge tits.

Fellatio - After allowing Adella to blow him without contest, he's gained a fondness for blowjobs.

Memories of the Succubust - Every time an enemy uses their breasts for an attack, they gain Advantage.

Immunities:

Farts - I should have put this down immediately after I made Shiro's profile, but he takes no damage from this!!

VS.

Vitiate

Appearance: Vitiate prefers to conceal his true form, often hiding his face behind a smooth, white mask and his body underneath a black cloak. If his opponents manage to undress him, they are greeted with a pale man whose body is covered in scars, has long, dark red hair, eyes the same color and what appears to be cybernetic limbs.

Bio: Why was Vitiate created? What is his purpose? Was he created by an organization of specist heroes to eradicate all midara? Was he created by a selfish, all-powerful midara, who doesn't want to share? Vitiate is an amnesiac, whose memories are a jumbled mess. Sometimes, he knows everything about his opponent and the situation he is in......sometimes, he knows nothing.

Only four words are constantly in his thoughts:

Protect Humans
Capture Midara

(Unless otherwise stated, Vitiate starts the battle fully-clothed, with stamina and willpower. If his stamina reaches zero, he can only use basic attacks.)

Passives:

The Clothes Make the Man: While Vitiate is wearing his mask, any kiss attack damage is halved. While he is wearing his cloak, any grapple or caress attack damage is halved. If he is not wearing said clothes, said attacks do double damage. only applies to attacks that do 2 or more willpower damage.)

Undress/Redress: At any time during the battle, his opponent can spend a turn removing his mask or cloak. Likewise, Vitiate can spend a turn putting his mask or cloak back on. (unless his opponent has a specific attack that permanently removes clothing from the battle.)

Unique Status Effect (Blood/Nanotek):

If an opponent has a Blood or Nanotek counter on them, they lose one willpower/stamina per counter at the end of their turn. They can spend a turn trying to remove a single counter.

Attacks:

Punch (basic attack, deals 1 wp damage)
Kick (basic attack, deals 1 wp damage)

Claws of Blood: Vitiate slashes himself, drawing blood, before he thrusts his hand out, shooting his blood towards his enemy in the shape of five needles. (costs 2 stamina, if successful deals 2 wp damage and applies 1 Blood counter)

Rain of Blood: Similar to Claws of Blood, except Vitiate uses both hands. (only usable if Vitiate is fighting multiple opponents, costs multiple stamina, one for each opponent, if successful deals 2 wp damage and applies 1 Blood counter to each opponent)

Postmidara: Vitiate grabs his opponent and throws them. (costs 2 stamina, if successful deals 2 wp damage and applies 1 Nanotek counter)

Regeneration: Vitiate bows his head and starts chanting in an unknown language, refilling 5 stamina or willpower per turn. (Vitiate can continue or stop the move himself, but if his opponent successfully attacks him, the regeneration is instantly stopped.)

Pain is Pleasure: If Vitiate gets hit, he can substitute loss of Stamina, instead of Willpower. (Cannot be used if the move inflicted Bind or Stun status.)

Let Me Inside You: Vitiate dashes toward his opponent, but seemingly runs right past them. They then shudder in pleasure, as they feel a warm tingling around their groin. (Deals 1 WP damage and applies 2 Nanotek counters.)

Let's Die Together: Vitiate reaches out before grabbing his neck and slashing his own throat. (costs 5 stamina and willpower, only usable if opponent currently has at least 10 Blood counters, instantly KO's opponent.)

Patching Your Code: Vitiate seemingly disappears before reappearing directly in front of the opponent, grabbing them by the head and lifting them in the air. A warm feeling of relaxation begins spreading from Vitiate's touch, as he infects them with his Nanotek, before it settles over the opponent's entire body. He orders the opponent to masturbate and they comply. Once they reach orgasm, they spurt what is left of their will out of their own body, before fading away. (costs 4 stamina, only usable if opponent currently has at least 10 Nanotek counters, opponent instantly surrenders.)

****************************************************************************************************************************************

The cloaked man sat crossed-legged on the dusty ground leading into town. He rubbed his right hand along the ground in front of him, before he raised it in front of his face and stared at it, rubbing his fingers together as he watched the dust slowly fall from his fingertips. He then took a deep breath, before slowly turning his head to the right. He showed no reaction to what he saw, except to utter a single word full of loathing. "You."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara   Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 9:37 pm

Ferro had just finished up his business in town and was just now heading back home. The single word of contempt stopped him in place and directed his eyes towards Vitiate. "Do I know you?"

PostSubject: Re: Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara   Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 7:09 pm

So, he's playing dumb, huh? It is quite possible he seriously doesn't know what is going on...just like the others...

The man slowly stood up, before turning towards Ferro. He spoke again, but in a calmer, gentler voice. "I know you, Ferro Magia. You half-breeds think that......other......inside you makes you stronger. It is the exact opposite, however. I can help, if you let me."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara   Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 7:56 pm

How did this guy know him? Has his name been spread around that fast? But what about Shiro... How did he know about that, abd that he was half-Midara? "I don't need help witg anything. 'Other'? There's no one in this noggin besides myself." He wasn't lying at all, since Shiro's long since been separated from him, free to roam on his own two feet. They were both pretty much halfers, but now they didn't have to worry about driving each other nuts. Still, this guy seemed incredibly livid just as the mere existence of a half-breed, and most likely Midara in general.

PostSubject: Re: Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara   Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 7:07 pm

Vitiate stared at Ferro for a few seconds, processing what he had just said. He had to be lying. If Shiro was no longer within him, there was no reason for their encounter. Unless......

"Ferro...if Shiro is no longer within you, where is it?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara   Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 4:24 pm

"Why do you want to know? Neither of us know you and yet you somehow know us... What are you planning?" Immediately shifting the topic to Shiro, and the fact that he even knows that Ferro even calls him that, only made this stranger all the more untrustworthy.

PostSubject: Re: Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara   Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 7:33 pm

The cloaked man lowered his head slightly and didn't move or say anything else for many seconds as he pondered how to answer Ferro. Surely, telling him the complete truth would be unwise, but perhaps he could convince Ferro by telling him part of the truth, if his mind would even accept it as such and not instantly dismiss it as mere insanity.

Vitiate looked at Ferro and replied, "I can see things. Things that no one else can. I know I am a mere player in a game that no one else even realizes they are playing." He raised his right hand and slowly curled it into a fist. "The gods are toying with us, Ferro. You...me...every...single...one." He then slowly opened his hand. "It is infuriating. I would wipe it all away if I could, but I am still bound by the rules of the game."

"As for what I am planning..." He trailed off, before lowering his right hand. "The same as you, I suppose. I merely wish to protect humanity from the filthy midara. My allies are few and my enemies are many, yet I have an...edge...against the midara."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara   Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 11:39 pm

"I think you've got it all wrong," Ferro countered. "I am protecting humanity, but most importantly, I'm protecting the Midara who are or can be better and more responsible. I'm making a point to help the world one day see that Midara arent all bad. And that job includes knocking down guys like you, it seems."

PostSubject: Re: Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara   Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 7:18 pm

[How much WP do you want to start with?]

It seemed like Ferro wasn't going to help, which was unfortunate, but not entirely unexpected. Most half-breeds did have a soft spot for the Midara. Even worse , it appeared he was ready to engage Vitiate in battle. Still, they were both heroes, weren't they? He needed to be absolutely certain there was no reaching Ferro, before he resorted to violence. He thought for a few seconds, before he slowly asked Ferro, "Midara who can be better......and more responsible? Like......those in......Cupidity?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara   Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 11:57 pm

"They have the potential to be better," Ferro stated, both confirming and assuring Vitiate of his conviction. "And don't think that I'm going easy on them either!"

(Let's go the usual 30)

PostSubject: Re: Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara   Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 9:33 pm

"Potential...potential...potential..." The masked man repeated the word for a few seconds as if he didn't understand it, before he continued. "Unbelievable! You willingly allow a village of midara to rule over humans...and do nothing because they...could be better? You are no hero...you are an ally to midara, enemy to humanity."

Vitiate reached into his cloak with his right hand before he let out a noise that sounded slightly like a pleasured moan. He then suddenly thrust his hand towards Ferro, sending bloody projectiles flying towards him.

Claws of Blood - 100 (Crit Hit)

Vitiate: 28 ST, 30 WP
Ferro: 28 WP, 1 Blood Counter
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara   Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:15 am

Ferro growled in the pain at the sudden attack before he tried to shake it off and retaliate, retrieving his staff and glaring at this man. "I'm no enemy of humanity, you halfwit! Just because I stand in defense of them, that doesn't mean I'm willing to overlook their actions! What I do is for both sides, human and Midara!" He maneuvered the staff across his palm, putting the majority of its length aimed squarely at Vitiate. "I will make this world a better place for everyone... but for now, I owe you for the uncalled for attack!"

With that he thrust the staff at Vitiate with great speed, aiming to dole back the damage he's taken.

-Double Thrust-

PostSubject: Re: Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara   Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 8:27 pm

Double Thrust: 33, 71,

The cloaked man quickly hopped back twice, avoiding both of Ferro's strikes, before he gave another brief moan of pleasure and sent more bloody projectiles towards him.

Claws of Blood: 10

"Do you always let your enemies know when you are about to attack them?"

Vitiate: 26 ST, 30 WP
Ferro: 25 WP, 2 Blood Counters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara   Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara Empty

Back to top Go down

Half-Midara Meets Anti-Midara
Page 1 of 1