Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aurora - The Goddess

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Warrior of Darkness
anon64
7 posters
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Aurora - The Goddess Empty
PostSubject: Aurora - The Goddess   Aurora - The Goddess EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 1:01 pm

NOTE: Eventually I'll have a version of Aurora balanced to be faced fully by multiple heroes, at the moment she's being written for 1v1

Aurora - The Goddess 3977ff11

Description

A Divine Midara that used her natural appearance and subtle charm magic to assert herself as the "Pure Goddess" of a huge branch of human churches, earning herself thousands of followers and sustaining herself and the Midara sworn to her off their love. Due to her position of power, Aurora tends to lure powerful and revered adventurers to her under pretensions of a blessing before enslaving them to her charms.

Abilities

Goddess - passive
When Aurora fights, she's never really in any danger, she just enjoys toying with and testing her prey.  As such she can never be fully banished, merely returning to her celestial form when her stamina depletes, and if her willpower is lowered to zero she cannot be fully charmed/enslaved. (This is mainly for RP purposes) mechanically, Aurora starts the battle with 5 more stamina/will than the total stamina/will of each of her opponents (if she is fighting 3 warriors with 20 will and stamina each, she would start with 65 of each stat)

Unique status effects

Shame
Allowing the Goddess to see them at their most sinful fills heroes with a sense of underlying shame, something Aurora can easily manipulate
Stacking status, reduces damage of moves used by one, to a minimum of one. Can only be cleansed when Aurora uses Forgiving embrace or kiss of repentance

Worship
The hero is overwhelmed with an urge to worship and please aurora, acts as a mental bind, requiring two rolls to get out of. These rolls are made every turn, but if any of them critically fail, Aurora can give them a command, such as to accept a kiss, throw aside their weapons, touch themselves etc. These commands deal damage and have effects that are decided by the GM

Moves

Angelic whisper

Aurora whispers sweet, honeyed nothings into the battlefield, which worm their way into all opponents minds

Deals 1wp to all targets, has a chance to charm

Auroras Touch

Aurora approaches the hero, distracting them with words of affection, and lightly running a hand over their exposed skin

Deals 2 damage

Staggering Beauty

"Now mortals, gaze upon the true beauty of the divine!"
Aurora momentarily reveals her true, Gorgeous form to her opponents. The sight of such beauty is almost too much for the mortal mind to comprehend,  dealing 2 willpower points and stunning those who see it

Goddess' Kiss
"A blessing, my hero~"

Aurora approaches her target and leans in to give them a chaste kiss. Deals 2wp damage and charms

Sinful illusion

"Oh my, such lust for one supposedly so righteous"

The goddess conjures an illusion of a Midara the hero has encountered before who attacks with one of their moves. While the hero is locked in passion with the Midara, Aurora chides them for their sinfulness.  Deals the damage from the move the Midara uses and inflicts Shame, if the Midara is one the hero has lost to in the past, deals 2 additional damage

Illusion

The illusion conjured by sinful illusion does not immediately vanish, instead Aurora makes a concentration roll at the start of her turn, on a pass it can attack that turn as if it were the Midara, each attack from the Illusion deals half damage (minimum one) and inflicts another stack of shame

Forgiving embrace

"It's okay, through love, all sins can be forgiven"

Aurora pulls her target into a loving embrace, letting them know she forgives them for their sinful thoughts. As a feeling of relief overwhelms the hero, she hugs then tight into her chest, building lust rapidly.
Deals 2 willpower and binds, dealing one willpower per turn and reducing shame by 1 per turn. The hero can only roll to escape the bind once they have no stacks of shame. If they can't escape within 4  turns, they are immediately afflicted with worship

Kiss of repentance

"Here darling, receive my forgiveness and accept my love"

The Goddess offers an outstretched hand to a shamed opponent, who, stunned by her beauty and kindness, accepts it and allows her to draw them into a passionate French kiss. Deals 2 damage, plus 1 for each stack of shame the target has, in addition, if the target has more than 5 stacks of shame, inflicts worship

Goddess' lust

Aurora draws her opponent into a suddenly and surprisingly lustful moment of passion, kissing and grinding against them while moaning ecstatically. This sudden change in persona deeply arouses the hero, dealing 4 damage

Finishers

TBA, for now use GMs discretion

So umm, yeah I'm back, fully understanding to anyone who's got hard feelings about how I suddenly kinda vanished, I fully get why you would, life just kinda took a direction that left me unable to really use this site, it's still kinda messy for me atm but I should bw able to properly contribute here again.
Hope you like the profile

Last edited by anon64 on Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Aurora - The Goddess   Aurora - The Goddess EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 1:05 pm

Good to see you back anon, hope things get back on track for you soon.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aurora - The Goddess   Aurora - The Goddess EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 1:07 pm

Thanks dude, everything should be getting more stable soon in theory
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Aurora - The Goddess   Aurora - The Goddess EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 1:37 pm

Good to see you're holding up. Hope everything looks up for you in the future, friend.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Aurora - The Goddess   Aurora - The Goddess EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 2:03 pm

Glad to see you back.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aurora - The Goddess   Aurora - The Goddess EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 2:03 pm

Thanks guys, really appreciate it
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora - The Goddess   Aurora - The Goddess EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 9:28 pm

Glad to see you back dude.

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Aurora - The Goddess   Aurora - The Goddess EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 12:22 am

Glad to see you back! Don't worry about a thing, man. This goddess looks great so far!

PostSubject: Re: Aurora - The Goddess   Aurora - The Goddess EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 9:48 pm

Good to see you back. I enjoy reading your RPs. My characters have something to say, though:

Vitiate: "A God creating a God? Pfft, how redundant! It seems like she can resist my finisher, as well......how troublesome! Although, an interesting question presents itself. If a Divine Midara can exist, how long will it be before a Divine Hero also emerges?"

Solange: Who cares if she can resist us, Vee? Once I wipe her mind, that Goddess will be begging to serve her new Princess!

Despina: I'll make sure...she never returns...to her celestial form. Once she hears...my tune...she'll never want...to leave my side!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Aurora - The Goddess   Aurora - The Goddess EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 5:15 am

Ferro: You three are fucked up... *Tests a few spells while eyeing Aurora* Still, this can't go unchecked.

Shiro: A goddess, huh? Eh, I've better girls in our travels.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora - The Goddess   Aurora - The Goddess EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 10:19 am

Tobias: i want to see if.my flames are to hot for her to handle

Rey: let see if her can resist my romantic manners.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora - The Goddess   Aurora - The Goddess Empty

Back to top Go down

Aurora - The Goddess
Page 1 of 1