Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

(WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess Empty
PostSubject: (WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess   (WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 4:56 pm

Lauren

Bio: There was once a powerful wizard who was once visited in his dreams by a beautiful goddess of love. So captivated by the goddess, he abandoned all other pursuits and began to paint a large portrait of the goddess. He poured his heart and soul into his masterpiece. When the piece was finally discovered, the painter was nowhere to be found. The painting would pass through many hands. Anyone who had the painting claimed to be visited in their dreams by the goddess. Some claimed she was dressed in white and was a romantic fantasy come true. Others claimed she was dressed in black and command such authority, any man or women would be brought to their knees before her. But one thing was certain, all who posses the painting loved her. A wizard would decide to seal the painting in a private gallery, hoping to stop the addition of new victims. But the seal of the gallery was broken and now she calls for new lovers to join her in her private gallery.

Appearance: a blonde haired woman with a very seductive body. Large tits and ass. She can be found wearing a pure Snow White dress with modest accessories or a black dress for for a queen. She exits her paintings when engaged in combat. Both haves have their own personalities and don’t seem to agree how to treat a new person.

Mechanics: Two sides - Lauren has two sides to her, a romantic side that longs for true love and a dominate side that longs for worship and control. She will switch her sides after 5 turns or of she takes more than 7 damage.

White Lauren: uses Status effects and romantic based attacks

Mechanic: Pure Love - Some of white Lauren’s attacks are capable of healing, granting a stack of pure love equal to the amount she heals. If her stacks equal or exceed the amount of WP that the hero started with, then she can trigger a special finisher immediately. 

Moves: 

Love kiss: Lauren pulls her target into a very romantic lip lock. Heals 3 WP and adds 3 Pure love stacks.

Love Fantasy: Lauren caresses her opponent, compelling them to share their prefect romantic desires with her. Heals 2 WP and adds 2 Pure Love Stacks. Grants follow up status for Love Vision.

Love Vision: Lauren pulls her target into a kiss as a fantasy featuring her target’s romantic ideals plays through their head. Inflicts Charm and raises Pure Love Stack by 5. 

Black Lauren: Uses WP damaging effects and fetish targeting attacks.

Mechanic: Pure Scorn - Black Lauren hates when her other have tries to romance her targets, believing that they should be afraid and submissive. Some of Black Lauren’s attacks have additional effects that can be triggered, but at the cost of lowering the target’s Pure love Stack.

Moves:

Scornful kiss: Lauren pulls her target into a very dominate kiss. Deals 3 WP.
Pure scorn effect: Deals 2 WP and lower’s the target’s Pure Love Stack by 2.

Scornful Glare: Lauren gives her target a condescending glare as she orders them to tell her their fetish. Deals 3 WP and gives follow up status to Scornful Pleasure.

Scornful Pleasure: Lauren laughs as she uses the target’s fetish to punish and control them. Deals 4 WP.
Pure Scorn effect: causes Bind and lowers the Pure love Stack by 3.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

There are still more attacks I am working on. Sorry that this is going slow, work has been slowing me down creatively. Hopefully I will have her and the other midara I’m working on by this weekend.

Last edited by herwillingslave on Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: (WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess   (WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 6:00 pm

Sounds interesting excited to see what you do

herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: (WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess   (WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 6:20 pm

Thanks. I am trying to come up ideas for attacks. If you have any, feel free to let me know.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: (WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess   (WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 7:36 pm

Interesting in concept, but... Not too sure where you can go with it.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: (WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess   (WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 8:00 pm

The romantic side is sweet but uses weak attacks that cause status effects. Her attacks are romantic in nature. The dominate half uses more sexual attacks that are meant to target fetishes.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: (WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess   (WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 9:13 pm

But she's a painting. It's like there's a wall of glass in front of her at all times that prevents her from actually touching her opponents.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: (WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess   (WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 9:14 pm

She leaves the paintings during battle. I just didn’t get far enough in writing the introduction. I was at work.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: (WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess   (WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 5:28 am

This gives me chardanook vibes, looking forward to seeing more!
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: (WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess   (WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 10:38 pm

Updated mechanics and added some new moves. Would appreciate any feedback. Sorry that this is slow, work has been killing my energy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess   (WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess Empty

Back to top Go down

(WIP) Lauren, painting of a goddess
Page 1 of 1