Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) Empty
PostSubject: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 6:44 pm

It was raining, raining, raining and bloody raining. A bit of rain didn't bother Lenora, in her line of work, the rain clouds are useful to hide better and the rain itself to disguise her footsteps but this was just too much, it was a big storm. "It has been raining for hours... I wonder when will it stop." Luckily for her, her leather cloak was perfect to protect her from the rain. It was pretty late already and the vampire was heading towards her home to rest for the night. As she was walking towards her elegant manor, Lenora was hoping to cross paths with some handsome boy or a lovely lady to... Bring a toy for the night, some pleasure, fun and, most important of all, a delicious drink.

She was almost at her manor, and about to give up on finding a good toy, when she bumped into an stranger, he wasn't from around town, that's for sure. "Oh, excuse me, it's so hard to traverse with this storm." Obviously this was a lie, being a vampire, Lenora could easily see in the dark, even with this storm raging on.

Osric the Arcane Trickster

vs

Lenora Serah
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 6:49 pm

'ah, don't worry about it" Osric responded, there were far worse things that'd happened today than having a gorgeous noble stumble into him "storm's a damn pain, shame the Inns still so far away"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:02 pm

Lenora took a good look at the young man she bumped into, he was quite handsome, this was her lucky day indeed. "Oh dear, are you heading to the inn? I'm afraid it ran out of rooms, I saw visitors leaving with a pretty offended look on their faces."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:08 pm

That took the wind out of his sails.
"It what....." Osric did not have a backup plan outside of setting up a tent.
"Well I guess this is what I get for not booking a room this morning. Thanks for the heads up...I guess I gotta go set up camp somewhere then"
Thoroughly put out, Osric got ready to head to the town gate
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:22 pm

"Excuse me sir. Maybe I could offer you a better solution, this rain is pretty awful to even bear the thought of camping." Lerona took off the hood, revealing her pale blonde hair and her attractive yellow eyes. "I do, in fact, have an offer for someone of your... Caliber." She licked her lips as she spoke. "Would you like to stay at my humble abode?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:29 pm

Osric couldn't hide the smile that flitted across his face as he realised his luck was changing.
"Why, thank you so much" he said, trying to hide his sudden joy "might I ask the name of my so generous host? I'm Osric"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:42 pm

"Oh goodness, but where are my manners..." The woman bowed graciously. "My name is Lenora Serah, a pleasure to meet you, sir Osric." Putting her hood back on, the woman looked at Osric. "Now, if you allow me, this rain will make a mess with my complexion, follow me please."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:47 pm

"Of course my lady" Osric answered politely, suddenly realising he was probably talking to someone of very high standing. "Lead the way"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:11 pm

Lenora guided her guest to her manor, they quickly entered the main hall to have shelter from the storm. Once inside, a maid dressed in black welcomed them. "Welcome back, lady Lenora. I have prepared the bath to warm you up, also the dinner is almost ready. Should I set the table for two?"

"Ah Zofia, much appreciated!" Said the noble woman while handing Zofia her cloak and revealing the stunning black outfit the was wearing under it. "Yes please, look after sir Osric while I change and take my bath. He's our dear guest, after all."

"As you wish, my lady." The maid bowed to her mistress before turning to Osric. "Please, follow me this way, dear guest. You must be weary from your journey, food will be ready shortly." The maid said, heading upstairs but waiting for Osric to follow.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:14 pm

"thank you, Zofia" Osric thanked the maid as he followed her. "And thank you again Lady Lenora, for the hospitality"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:27 pm

The maid guided Osric through the hallways of the manor to the guest's room. "This is the guest's room. You might leave your belongings here if you so desire." The maid awaited patiently for Osric's answer.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:29 pm

"thank you, I'll leave my travel gear if that's okay" he nodded in response to her offer
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:41 pm

The maid nodded. "Very well." Once he dropped his travel gear, the maid beckoned him to follow. "This way please, our next step is the dinning hall."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:44 pm

"sounds good" Osric replied, somewhat awkwardly, he never really knew how to act in polite company
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:49 pm

The maid took Osric to the dinning room, a large table was in the middle of the room, elegantly decorated, there was two sets of silverware and dinner for two. "My mistress will be here shortly, please, take a seat."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:53 pm

"of course, thank you" Osric spoke before doing as he was told, waiting for Lenora
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 6:33 am

After a few minutes, the gracious owner of the manor entered the hall, she had changed her dress from her more formal black one that she wore under the cloak to a more revealing and alluring red dress. "My apologies for the delay."

The woman took a sit in front of her guest, once they were both sitting at the table, the maid came in with two plates, placing one in front of each one of them. "Dinner is ready, please enjoy to your hearts content." With a bow, the maid placed herself standing next to her mistress in case some of the diners.

"Now, I hope you don't mind indulging me during dinner..." Lenora started to slowly enjoy her dinner as she talked to Osric. "Please, tell me more about your adventures, Sir Osric, I am sure a handsome adventurer such as you must have some thrilling tales."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:04 pm

"Well, truth be told, I'm somewhat new to these parts. Where in from Adventurers take on much more direct threats than Midara." Osric explained, eager to impress, he soon launched into a story about how he and his companions had only barely escaped with their lives plundering treasure from a tomb filled with the undead
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:16 pm

Lenora payed attention to every detail from Osric story. "Goodness me, that must have been a rather thrilling experience." As the dinner progressed, Lenora kept enjoying the tales of Osric, it wasn't long until they both finished their dinner. "I must say, it has been a really lovely dinner, Sir Osric, your tales are indeed amazing." She complimented.

Getting back on her feet, the noble woman passed next to Osric, dropping a note in his pocket. "Now, if you excuse me, I'll retire to my chambers. If there is anything you need, don't be shy and ask Zofia. Good night, Sir Osric." After that, Lenora left the room with a seductive sway.

Zofia bowed as her mistress left the room before turning her attention to Osric. "I hope the dinner was to your liking, Sir Osric, if there is anything else I can do for you, please ask."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:25 pm

Osric turned to Zofia after watching intently as Lenora left the room in that beautifully form fitting dress. "Thank you, it was delicious. I think I'll also retire." He began to make his way to his room, eager to read the note he'd been slipped

Last edited by anon64 on Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:28 pm

(She dropped a note in Osric's pocket.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:29 pm

(I'm dumb, will edit)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:34 pm

As Osric began to read the note, he found a pretty... Inviting message from his host. "You tales of bravery have awakened a desire in me, if you so fancy it, come to my room past midnight, the door is unlocked. Kisses. Lenora." The note ended with a kiss mark from Lenora's lips. Now it was up to Osric's decision...
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:39 pm

Well, a night with a woman like Lenora sure beat being ambushed and toyed with by the Midara that frequented the nearby woodlands. Besides it'd be rude to reject an offer from his kind host. Osric waited for midnight before making his way to her room
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:47 pm

As Osric arrived at Lenora's room, he noticed that, indeed, the door was unlocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) Empty

Back to top Go down

A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next