Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alye, benevolent desire spirit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Alye, benevolent desire spirit Empty
PostSubject: Alye, benevolent desire spirit   Alye, benevolent desire spirit EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 2:43 pm

Appearance :
Alye, benevolent desire spirit Temp10
Backstory : In a world where Midara are plentiful, desire itself is a tangible force. A source of power, a catalyst for magic... And sometimes, it takes a shape. Once in a while, when so much desire has accumulated in the world from Midara activity that it simply can't be contained, it will all coalesce into a new Midara. These special Midara, as beings of pure desire, are consumed by their own desires and needs. They often become incredibly dangerous beings, draining many people of their lives as they desire all of humanity, or enslave entire countries in a twisted desire for love.

Well, luckily for the world, Alye has managed to fight that nature. Her love for everything became a desire to help everyone she could, instead of an obsession. She is still consumed by need, but what she yearns for is genuine gratitude, and a better place.

...She is still a Midara, so her way of going at it still involves seducing people into a daze, but she has found a way to do that and improve the world in her eyes : Most normal people are pretty outmatched against Midara, and it usually snowballs as they end up with more and more weaknesses from their many losses. This is where she comes in : In a forest clearing lies a small house, where she accepts challengers wishing to spar and improve their skills against Midara, trying to defeat her while she probes at their weaknesses and fetishes, finding what makes people all weak and bothered, and helping them turn it into an advantage.

Abilities :

Passive - Desire Sensor : "Having things you like... Loving being treated a certain way... It's not a weakness, and it can be wonderful. Please, can i show you~ ?" Alye begins any encounter knowing at least one of her opponent's weaknesses or fetishes. She rarely needs it, though, as most people who encounter her are there to work on their weaknesses and will just tell her so she can train them properly.

Passive - Sorry, sorry, sorry..! : "Ohgodsorrybutihavetopleasedon'tbemadit'sforyourowngood--" If one of her opponent's weaknesses is unpleasant to them, she will be stunned every time she exploits it as she breaks down into apologies. It's really really endearing, however, and a display of kindness like that will probably cause most opponents to instinctively hold back, cutting the damage of their next attack in half (rounded up), or reducing it to zero if it only deals 1 damage. Has no effect on Willpower attacks or non-damaging moves. (Status effect : Holding Back)

No Pain No Gain : "Apologies in advance, eep!" Alye assaults her opponent physically, often with a strong kick where it hurts most. Always triggers Sorry Sorry Sorry, deals one Stamina damage, and stuns. She will not use that move at all unless her opponent has a relevant weakness to work through, or is facing someone hostile.

Imbue Desire : "To learn to fight it... You must experience it. Drown in it, too." She grabs her opponent, and pulls them in a warm hug, before slowly and lovingly kissing them. She caresses their body while they are lost in her lips. 2 Will damage, high chance to cause Charm.

What Do You Desire ? : "In their hearts, what everyone really wants is to surrender. Listen to your heart talk for a bit, before you learn to talk back." Targets Charmed opponents. Multiple magical hearts rush her opponent, and if they connect, they will feel their heart beat faster and their bodies go still with desire, as her target can't help but request something they want done to them, and Alye follows up with a Free Action to fullfil that request. These free actions often deal a lot of will damage, and may cause status effects or bind, depending on the request.

Close To The Heart : "Can you hear it..? There is nothing stronger than this sound." Alye pulls her target's head in her cleavage, while keeping them in a tight embrace. Her sweet feminine smell combined with the soft feeling of her chest, and the relaxing sound of her heartbeat makes it hard to try muster the will to leave. Bind, deals 3 initial Will damage, and 1 Will damage per turn spent in the bind.

Oral Fixation : "Mmhn... Sho good, right ?"  She uses her mouth to pleasure her target. This attack changes depending on her target's weaknesses (Kissing, Lipstick, Blowjobs being examples). Deals 4 will damage, but is always rolled at a disadvantage.

Soft Whispers : "Isn't this how you like it..? Hey..." Alye tempts her target in a soft tone of voice. 1 will damage. When used on a charmed target, Soft Whispers needs a critical fail to miss. Has a 1/4 chance to cause the opponent to make a request if they are charmed.

Down and Done : "You can't stand this. L-Literally, i mean." Pushes against her targets, falling down on top of them before using her body to stimulate them. 2 will damage, target is Downed.

Sense Touch : "...Ah? That made you react..." Alye explores her target's body for sensitive points. Deals 1 Will damage, reveals a sensitive spot, and increases the damage of her next attack by 1.

---

Upon loosing to her, Alye's sparring partner will spend some time being taken care off by her, while she satisfies their fantasies with a warm smile. However, losing to her has no real downside, as she will give the vanquished a positive trait in relation to their weaknesses, or remove one of them. She can even break contracts with Midara, should she feel like they are slowing you down too much.

What *is* worth giving your absolute best, however, are the rewards for winning. In addition to the above, Alye will reward the victor with one of the following
- Fragment Of Desire : What's basically pure, crystallized Midara energy. Absorbing this will make someone far more accustomed to Midara and their tricks, increasing their maximum Willpower by 4.

- Heart of Resolve : Less of an item, and more of a reserve of power she transfers to the victor. When the user feel like they have to give their all, they can chose to turn a normal success into a crit, a failure into a normal success, or a crit failure into a normal failure. Can only be used once per encounter, and in the case of longer adventures, twice per adventure (still only once per encounter). Regains one charge per defeat.

- Lucky Charm : Whoever is wearing this will no longer suffer horrible luck. Accumulates 1 Karma charge per failed roll by the wearer, 2 Karma charges in the case of critical failures. Loses 2 Karma charges per succesful roll, or all of them on crits. You can expand three charges of Karma to gain advantage on your next roll, or five to autohit.

- Contract With Alye : Alye will link her mind to the victor's, prepared to mentally give you a pep talk about the power of love, your heart, friendship, your weakness not being able to slow you down, and generally be super sappy as you are defeated, bringing you back in the fight with 3 willpower and a free turn. If your opponent has   more than 8 will/stamina when this happens, you also gain advantage on your next roll and are immune to status effects, including binds and stuns, for one turn. Because nothing is sappier than an underdog doing their best. This can only happen once per encounter and adventure, as she can only think of so many corny things to say in a short period of time. Regain one charge every two defeats in the same adventure.

----------------------------

Okay, so this is very much a work in progress, but i've always just wanted kind of the ultimate wholesome enemy, one where losing isn't disheartening, but where winning is still worth it enough that people wouldn't just give up and enjoy their cozy time. I've also seen how a few RPs went south because of characters getting hammered by their weaknesses, or getting a loooot of weakspots from losing again and again, and figured a way to get rid of them without having to just write them off might be welcome by some, but since weaknesses are often just part of a character, having them exist with a positive felt like a good compromise.

Losing weaknesses or gaining perks is optional though, and i'm still unclear on how balanced she is, she'll likely change in the future.

Last edited by Weatherkeep on Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Alye, benevolent desire spirit   Alye, benevolent desire spirit EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 2:59 pm

I would be up for challenging her.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Alye, benevolent desire spirit   Alye, benevolent desire spirit EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 3:02 pm

What a excelent work, i'm wanting to have a try

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Alye, benevolent desire spirit   Alye, benevolent desire spirit EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 7:46 pm

Not only is this a fantastic profile in its own right but I love what her character does for the world this forums rp section takes place predominantly in
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Alye, benevolent desire spirit   Alye, benevolent desire spirit EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 2:23 pm

Made a slight update (specified that WDYD-induced requests can do a lot, and buffed Soft Whispers a bit.). I've never DM'd for this stuff though, so i'm not aware, do i just start a thread in the RP section, should i send you a message or..? I'm up for it, just not sure how to start it
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Alye, benevolent desire spirit   Alye, benevolent desire spirit EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 3:40 pm

(I've pmd you about rping)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alye, benevolent desire spirit   Alye, benevolent desire spirit Empty

Back to top Go down

Alye, benevolent desire spirit
Page 1 of 1