Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs Alye

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 1:58 pm

Salos was currently at the entrance of a small forest clearing, with a small wooden house in the center. Rumors had it that a strong midara lived there. Other rumors said that it was where someone with knowledge on how to improve their chances against midara, and more still that it was just some random house. Regardless of his reasons for being there, there was a suspicious lack of midara activity in this entire forest, and a strong magic presence could be felt from the small home.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 2:00 pm

“Hello. Is there someone here?” He said, cautiously as he approached the house.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 2:06 pm

As he spoke up, the front door opened, and Alye came outside. From the magical aura she had, and her general appearance, there was no mistaking her nature. "Hm ? Oh, hello miss, how can i hel--... O-Oh, um, s-sorry... How can i help you, sir ? It's pretty rare for someone to just accidentally end up there, are you lost, or are you here for... the thing ?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 2:08 pm

“I heard that someone here could help me learn to fight midara better.” He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 2:19 pm

"That would be little old me ! I certainly can help with that... You know how midara really, really like aiming at the stuff that makes you all warm inside ? I try and help people to work on that, make them understand why it makes them all weak in the knees, and fight it better, or even turn it around ! But... um... There aren't exactly a whole lot of ways for me to guide you through that if i don't see it firsthand... Which does mean a fight. Well, more of a spar, but still..." She approached him, winking. "It's going to be just as hard to resist as the real thing~. So, if you're still willing to try, will you tell me your thing ?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 2:21 pm

“To be honest, I have a weakness for being femmed up, breastfeeding, and facesitting.” He admitted to the strange girl.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 2:30 pm

"Hmm... I can probably think of a few ways to deal with those... I still think i need to examine them... Very... very closely..." Her tone of voice becomes more seductive, and she stands ready for the spar, letting you get into position.

[Battle start !]
Alye : 30St
Salos : 30Wp
[- Salos gets to act first -]
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 2:40 pm

Salos decides to open with a quick shot. He creates a bow of flames and shots an arrow at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 2:48 pm

Salos - [Blazing Bullseye - 40 ! Success]
Alye - [Imbue Desire - 67 ! Miss]

Alye tried to approach, but the flaming arrow hits its mark, making her flinch as from the sudden burn.

Alye : 28St - Burning (3)
Salos : 30Wp
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 2:49 pm

“Sorry. I hope you don’t have too many burns after this.” He said as he threw four daggers at her next. 

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 3:00 pm

Salos - [Blaze Daggers - 57, 75, 84, 38 ! Two hits and two misses]
Alye - [Imbue Desire - 30 ! Success ! Charm roll (1/3 chance to resist) 3, charm resisted]
Alye loses 1St from Burning.

"Ow-- Double ow !.. Don't worry about that, i heal quickly, even if it does kinda sting... But don't get distracted by my wellbeing, you're wide open~" Two of the daggers connect, but Alye ducks under the last two, doing her best to ignore her burns as she suddenly presses herself against Salos, before grabbing onto the back of his head and pulling him into a deep kiss. Images of Alye gently dressing him up in a cute dress appear in his mind as her lips connect, but he is able to shake it off.

Alye : 25St - Burning (2)
Salos : 28 Wp
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 3:02 pm

Salos was surprised by the mental images. Part of him wanted them to come true and not her part tried to snap him out of it. He froze up for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 3:13 pm

Salos - [Turn skip !]
Alye - [Imbue Desire - 12 ! Charm roll - 2, charmed]
Alye loses 1St from Burning.

She keeps him in the kiss for a little bit more, and Salos senses his desires come to the surface. As Alye breaks the kiss with a wink, he can't help but recall what she made him see again and again.
Alye : 24St - Burning (1)
Salos : 26Wp - Charmed (3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 3:18 pm

Salos could only picture being dressed up like a cute girl in his head. He was lost in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 3:27 pm

Salos - [Turn skip !]
Alye - [What do you desire ? - 48, Success !]
Alye loses 1St from Burning. Alye is no longer burning.

"Hehe~ I don't think i have to ask, but i want to hear you say it. I probably wouldn't even need the magic right now, but still... Listen to your heart. What does it want ? What do you want..?" She follows up her question by tossing a magical heart towards Salos, and as it hits him in the chest, he feels an enjoyable warmth from where it landed, and can't help himself but to answer honestly.

Alye : 23St
Salos : 26Wp - Charmed (2) - Request
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 4:04 pm

"I want you to dress me up like a cute girl." He can't help himself but ask.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 4:27 pm

Alye - [Dress-up, autohit]
(Free action : 4wp damage (including charm bonus), triggers Salos' Femme weakness until removed.)
"Okay~ ! I'll make you look really cute~." While he is completely unable to resist from his desire-induced daze, Alye proceeds to strip Salos entirely, before conjuring a pink outfit not unlike her own, and dressing him up in it. Her hands run over his body quite a bit as she touch him to take measurements, as she magically adjusts the outfit to fit him. Then, she quickly dashes in and out of the house, bringing back a makeup kit and applying just a bit of it on his already feminine traits, embellishing him to look like a very pretty lady. Afterwards, she sits down, laying Salos' head on her thighs as she begins braiding his hair.

After a while, she hands him a hand-mirror, and the result is simply stunning. "...You know, i think there are a lot of Midara out there that'd need a few seconds to wipe their blush off their faces if you approached them with that look~. You're already beautiful, i just made it shine more, and if you took advantage of that you'd charm even the best of them."

Salos : 22Wp, Dolled-up, Charmed (1)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 4:34 pm

"Do you really think so?" He can't help but ask sounding like a girlfriend asking for advice.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 4:55 pm

Salos - [Turn skip !]
Alye - [Down and done - 100!! Complete success !]
Salos is no longer Charmed, and will take normal damage after this turn.

"Absolutely ! You just need to be confident wearing that... Y-You're really freaking cute, g-god..." Unable to hold herself back, Alye tackles Salos in a tight hug, making him fall as she lays on top of him, cuddling the "lady" lovingly. "I can't resist this, seriously~. You're the cutest girl i've ever met~." Her warm embrace feels really, really nice due to how genuine it is.

Salos : 18Wp - Dolled-up, Downed (Weaker Bind, if your first roll isn't a success, the second one always is.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 5:11 pm

"Could you teach me to be cute and confident?" He asked her like a little sister would ask her big sister.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 5:25 pm

Salos - [Downed.]
Alye - [Down and done, cont.]

She continues holding him, gently stroking the back of his head. "You've got to understand that no matter what you're wearing, you're still... You. And you're the only person who decides who that You is. It doesn't matter if you want to be dressed up like an adorable little cute lady, you can be a pretty young man who just happens to look stunning in a dress, or if you want, you can be that lady... And it'll be you. A gorgeous person, who can accomplish what they want to, dress or no dress."

Salos : 15Wp - Dolled up, Downed.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 5:28 pm

"The closest I ever felt to that was when I was dressed like a princess. I felt regal, elegant, and confident." He confessed.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 5:42 pm

Salos - [Downed.]
Alye - [Down and done, cont.]

She plants a quick peck on his forehead, and continues talking. "...The regal dress doesn't make a princess. It's the princess that makes her dress regal. Whenever you're dressed up like that, i want you to remember how confident princess dresses make you... Because believe me, you do not need to be in one to look elegant, you already are~. Still, if it helps your confidence, it's a nice help, but you'll have to stop relying on it, at some point. Baby steps, though." Her hand touches your pink outfit, and her magic slowly weaves it into a royal gown, complete with silvery slippers and a silver tiara. "You're already making progress, my sweet princess~."
Salos : 12Wp - Dolled up, Downed.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 5:51 pm

“Oh my. I feel so.....” He said with a hint of feminine grace to his voice.  He was now sitting much more elegantly on the ground. He looked up at the girl, taking her words to heart.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 6:06 pm

Salos - [Downed]
Alye - [Mercy - Salos is no longer downed.]

She lets him out of her embrace, and stands up, letting him do the same. "That's what i like to see, wonderful~. Now, let's continue, princess. It would not do for royalty to just surrender right away, right ?"
Salos : 12Wp - Regal Doll-up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salos vs Alye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs Alye
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next