Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Abandonned] - The Echo Forest

Go down 
+3
PieForPi
forest Assasin
Weatherkeep
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

[Abandonned] - The Echo Forest Empty
PostSubject: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 3:00 pm

All these characters may freely be used, as this project was abandonned. The Hare and Sheep have their own thread, but i don't mind if you use them either.
The Echo Forest is a large, sprawling woodland at the border between human civilization and untamed lands, where midara prowl. It acts as a natural border between the two, with many weaker midara using it as a hideout that is easy to access, and close enough to a town that humans wander in, providing an easy source of energy. Despite being absolutely infested with midara, this is actually one of the safest place to meet one : Very few have the power to drain someone enough to put their lives in danger, and those who can do that... don't. Rumors have it that any midara that slays someone in these woods simply disappears.

As such it is also a popular area for new adventurer, beginners, and veterans who want to keep themselves sharp. The influx of adventurers attracts more midara, and the influx of midara attracts more adventurers... This loop made the Echo Forest a place where midara and humans are almost on friendly terms.

The closest town to the forest is Murmur City, a place that provides food, shelter, and provisions to those who wish to enter the forest, beds for those who leave it after an encounter they couldn't handle, and also allow access to the untamed lands by boat, as there is a river crossing through the woods.

Mechanics :

Gold : Murmur City is at the edge of civilization, no matter how popular it is. Arriving there is usually pretty arduous, and carrying too much money is practically asking for your back to break. Even if you somehow managed to arrive with a fortune, city guards wouldn't let you enter lest you attract human bandits in the peaceful town.
- You begin with 500g. Gold can be used to purchase consumables, services, and bribe your way out of encounters.

Murmur General Store:

Bribes : Some Midara will occasionally accept some gold to leave you be. Offering a bribe works best at the start of an encounter, or when someone is close to defeat.
Energy : These act as lives. Upon losing to a midara, you'll lose one energy, and wake up at camp. You start with three energy (unless stated otherwise), and if all of it is depleted, the midara in the forest will bring you back to town, worried for your health. This is effectively a game over for this session.

Bargains : Bribes, but not. During battle, one may ask something of a midara in exchange for something else. For instance, the removal of a status effect for willpower, to not use a certain attack in exchange for them not using one either, or to give them a breather while the midara gets to heal. Be creative, but make sure your bargain is fair unless you want mischief to happen.

Encouraged Free Actions : This setting is designed with the possibility of using free actions to your advantage. All that is asked is that you don't make them overly strong, or the DM will decide of their effects for you. Some midara will also use free actions, notably if the players uses a lot. Be creative, FAs can be very fun.

Progression : Once in the forest, the player rolls an encouter roll and a progress roll. On reaching 5 progress, the player finds a boss. Every three rolls outside of battle, the player will gain access to camp to save their progress in case of a KO.
Camping : If the player decides to camp, they can choose to take one of three stances
- Just sleep : Ignoring any ambiant noise, the player just goes to sleep without a care in the world. 10Wp/St heal, an event or even an encounter may happen.
- Rest carefully : The player still sleeps the entire night, but they stay on their guard. Not quite as restful, but events will be usually more positive/neutral, and on the rare chance they get an encouter, they will gain advantage on their first roll. 5Wp/St heal
- Take watch : The player stays awake all night. Hey, at least camp is set. No chance for an event or encounter, but no healing. Progress is still saved.

WIP - ACCESSIBLE SOON - The forest's edge :
The outermost part of the Echo Forest is also the safest. Most of the midara there are used to the presence of humans, and those who make it their home usually do so because they trade with Murmur City. It's also where weak midara go to train their skills. There have been reports of adventurers known for their bloodlust to come out of the Edge with grievous, life threatening injuries, however... None of them remember how they got them, and those who do aren't talking.

Hares :
Appearance:

Gentle wildlife midara, they mostly depend on residual mana in the ground to survive. They like to dig themselves some sleeping spots to avoid the rather chilly nights of the forest. They will absolutely not pass up the opportunity to consume some fresher mana, however, as it makes their fur shiny and valuable, a fur they sell to townsfolk, as it makes for some very cozy earmuffs. May appear in groups, sometimes along with Sheep.

Abilities :

Cottontail - "Boing~ Bounce~" The hare uses her fluffy, bouncy rear to tease her opponent, rubbing it in their face, crotch, or just sitting on them. It's very comfortable regardless of how it is done. 1Wp, binds for 1 per turn.

Rabbit's foot - "I-I'm not a rabbit girl, okay ?! Hare ! H-A-R-E ! T-This is just what i'm good at..." Unlike what the reference pic indicates, Hares do not wear shoes... Or clothes. All of it is their fur, and they are barefoot. Hares are also very skillful with their feet, and can tease their targets with them even on the move. 3Wp damage. Targets with a foot related weakness may randomly be Charmed, or Captivated. Not both at once, though. (Bind, but they are not physically restrained.)

Counter : Hop - "Up i gooooo!!" Usable only after a failed roll by her opponent. Using her shapely legs, the Hare jumps high above her target, before landing onto them. 2St, may stun.

Naturally Adorable - "Please, mister/miss, feed me a little~ ?" Making puppy eyes at her target, the hare closes in and slips her hand into their pants. 2St, low chance to charm (roll a d3, charms only on 1). If the roll is a success and above 50, she also exploits a weakness, but cannot charm.

Sheep :
Appearance(large):
These placid and calm midara hide a pretty strong hunger for mana. While they are able to go entire decades without consuming any, doing so makes them a very drowsy species, and they can only get things done if they wake themselves up with some. A rather unique trait for midara, they are not above getting that mana from midara who just consumed some, and seeing a sheep tenderly tuck a hare to sleep, or even another sheep, is not a rare sight. Can be found in groups, sometimes with hares.

Abilities :

Passive : Placid Aura- Sheep are unable to bind a target unless they are asleep, and any struggle roll against them will automatically succeed.  However, it is impossible to cause damage over time status effects or to stun them.
Passive : Soporific Wool - A sheep's wool is a well known remedy to insomnia, and it offers restful sleep when in direct contact with someone's skin. This is quite a problem when you're faced with one, and many of their attacks will cause Sleepy, a status effect that stacks up to three. When you gain three stacks of Sleepy, you fall asleep and must roll to get rid of each Sleepy stack before waking up (Wake Up crit rolls instantly do so)

Wool Cuddle - "...Plushie..." The sheep grabs onto their target, and hugs them softly. It's nowhere near tight enough to restrain, but still enough to be relaxing and comfortable. Causes no damage whatsoever, but always gives a stack of sleepy on success. Binds for 2Wp per turn when used on a Sleeping target.

Good Night Kiss - "...Sleep well... Okay...?" The sheeps grabs cups her hands around her target's cheeks, before pulling them in a slow but intense makeout session. 2Wp damage, Has a small chance (1 in 3) to add a Sleepy stack. Targets with a kissing weakness gain Attack Down for one turn.

Dreamy Hold - "Shh... Rest a bit..." Sleeping targets only. The sheep grabs her sleeping target and positions them and herself so that they wake up while being pampered by her in the way they like most. Breaks sleep, 3Wp, low chance (1 in 3) to charm.

Dreameater - "...Don't give me that look... She's not gonna need that mana when she's almost out cold... Just look at that sleepy smile..." When another midara is low on stamina or will, the sheep may just finish the job for the player. This would be a good thing if it didn't heal her for all the remaining Wp/St on the target. Can also target midara that are already in Afterglow/K.O for a flat 2St/Wp heal.

Sylphs :
Appearance(large):
Playful wind spirits, the sparse treeline of the forest's edge grants them a great balance of shelter and windy areas. They spend most their time enjoying the rustle of the wind through the branches... Which is unthinkably boring. They'd sooner play with someone, and while midara help with that, sheep get tired too easily, while the hares are too busy trying to secure some mana... Which makes anyone entering the forest the ideal playmate. They are midara, but can survive indefinitely anywhere the wind blows.

Abilities :
Passive : Ambusher - Sylphs give no regards for honor or things like banter or flirting before a battle. They will get the jump on you if you're not on your guard, which means you must roll at the begining of a battle involving a sylph, once for every sylph. They will gain advantage if you fail.
Passive : Voice Of The Leaves - Sylphs don't fight out of a need for mana. They are just very, very easily bored and distracted. As such, it's possible to have them leave you be without the need for a bribe if you reason with them or distract them enough... But their voice has an ethereal, whispery tone, and talking with them will mess with your mind if you're not careful.
Passive : Free Action Prone - Sylphs have a lackluster moveset, and rely on trancing characters and their Voice Of The Leaves to carry out Free Actions.

Whisperwind - "Hey~... Hey~... Just listen~... It feels good to listen~..." Sylphs can manipulate air with enough precision to carry their hypnotic whispers on the breeze, causing them to sound like an innumerable amount of them are whispering right next to your ears at once. 1Wp, may cause Trance (Failing an attack or healing roll causes the player to stand in a daze, giving their opponents the opportunity to tease them for a flat 1Wp per failed roll)

Sirocco - "So easy to relax~. So warm~... Give in~..." A warm wind blows gently around the player, caressing their skin, passing through their hair, the noise of softly rustling leaves can be heard... The sensation is rather addictive, and the target may end up forgetting what they are doing and strip to get more. No damage, but may cause the player to get Naked, allowing free actions for the Sylph. Causes trance on a target that is already naked.

Zephyr Hold - "Up, up, up~ High into the treeline~... Your mind goes up, up up~... High into the clouds~..." Despite their rather slender frames, sylphs are still able to carry a man in complete plate armor up into the air as they fly. Lewd acts being performed while high up are a unique experience, as you will forget which way is down. Bind, No initial damage, 2Wp per turn.

BOSS : Rojo, Hooded Guardian
Appearance:
Rojo is the guardian of the forest's edge. She's there to make sure no one goes somewhere they would be unprepared to go, and keeps the order in her section of the forest. She is a fairly strong midara, and her very presence is enjoyable, some strange aura of compliance surrounds her.

Abilities

Passive : Such Beauty You Have ! - All the better to charm her opponents silly, her strange aura and looks cause Fascination after six stacks. Fascinated players suffer the strongest moves she has, and are stunned.

Wolf In Sheep's Clothing - "Ah ? Doing this in front of an innocent girl... Hey, i don't recall saying stop, though ?" Being in her presence is sometimes simply too much. The targets begins to pleasure themselves, 2Wp, 1 fascination stacks

"Little" Basket - "Over heeeeere~." Rojo flashes her target with her generous chest or skirt, causing 1Wp damage and 2 fascination. Very low chance (1 in 6) to charm.

Aren't You A Little Red ? - "Hey, think about this ! Mhn..." - Rojo does provocative gestures, causing the target to imagine her doing this to them. 3Wp. High chance (2 in 3) for 1 Fascination

Red Kissing Lips - Just the sight of Rojo alone is hard to bear, so her kisses are doubly so. Rolled at disadvantage, but deals 2Wp and gives a huge 4 Fascination on hit.

Hunter's Trap - Fascinated target only. Rojo pulls her victim into her rich chest. The incredible softness of her large breasts combined with a soft, almost nostalgic perfume, tends to kinda crack someone's mind... 6Wp, autohits. Clears Fascination.

Finisher(m) : Not So Little Red, Riding - After completely melting you with her presence, Rojo will take her fee for guarding the forest. Her insides are simply nothing short of overwhelming, and she only needs to move slowly to milk her target unconscious. This takes away TWO energy.
Finisher(f) : Big Bad Wolf - Rojo will gently embrace her target, and force them into a loving pleasure session. Usually through eating them out, or playing with their breasts until they faint. Takes TWO energy.

The Forest's Edge is now playable ! I'm a slight bit busy atm, however, so i may not DM it right after this is posted. Feel free to DM me if you want to give it a shot later, though o/ Next up :
-Rewards for clearing the forest's edge
-Contracts
-New Area : The Shore Of Mists, a forest area close to the river, with many ponds and new midara, including :
 - Undines
 - Dryads
 - Phantoms
 - The second boss

Last edited by Weatherkeep on Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:26 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 3:34 pm

Looking good and waiting to see the updates

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 7:14 pm

You're doing good work, Weatherkeep.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 2:08 pm

Looks great, can't wait to see more
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 2:55 pm

Smaller update than planned, got interrupted by a thing. Hope you like it regardless o/
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 2:59 pm

Osric would have a hard time against those sheep, good update,I look forward to more
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 3:36 pm

A really nice update ,tobias will be putty in these sheeps hands surely xD

Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 3:32 pm

Updated !
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 3:42 pm

Nice job.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 4:16 pm

Waiting pacintly to do a run

Edit: is me or the images are broken?

Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 1:13 am

Yeah, the resize function is a bit wonky and breaks the images for mobile users. I fixed them, but they'll be pretty large because of that
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 5:32 am

I'll try deleting cookies , for they still broken i don't know why

Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 5:47 am

If it's still broke i ain't got a clue how to fix it, so i'll just post the url for the pictures here
https://img2.gelbooru.com/images/ba/d3/bad3d563ddafd055e5dd96e83b12570f.jpeg Rojo
https://img2.gelbooru.com/images/46/90/4690b8f950566630a51e745d5fa3d89a.jpg Sylph
if that still doesn't work, tell me, i'll just download them and upload them myself
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 5:58 am

Bizarrely it 404's for me
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 6:00 am

Yes, the same ,idk why but it just throw me 404

Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 6:21 am

Alright, hosting those myself then. Did that fix it ?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 6:27 am

Yep, that's worked
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 6:38 am

Worked

Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 6:38 am

Heck yes.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 9:27 am

Can i take a run at the stage?

BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 12:52 am

would love to try, may in a group with someone. I'm up for anything. With Sion

Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 2:01 pm

Gotcha, i'll DM you once i'm done with the RPs i've currently still got running
Back to top Go down
BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 4:12 pm

Cool thanks

Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 3:41 pm

Yyyyeah... I know a bunch of you are gonna be disappointed, since you had RPs in the queue or were ready to go for the second part... But i just can't work on this anymore, i just get a massive block when i think of how tedious it was to link all these enemies to the same roleplay. I wanted to do something like the amore manor, yona tower, or other "dungeon" type things, but severely underestimated the sheer work that takes.

The enemies i was working on aren't cancelled, however, but i'll likely make them standalone encounters, and i will rework the enemies i've already written into their own standalone things too.

Apologies, y'all, i bit off more than i could chew.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 3:54 pm

Don't worry , i understand why you take this decisión and i will not judge you for doing that

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest   [Abandonned] - The Echo Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

[Abandonned] - The Echo Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next