Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sheep girl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Sheep girl Empty
PostSubject: Sheep girl   Sheep girl EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 3:42 pm

Appearance(large):
Calm and gentle beings, Sheep girls are often refered to as "the safest midara", in no small part due to their habit of always letting their victims go, their inability to hurt anyone even by mistake. They are also good natured, with most recorded "attacks" only consisting of a sheep being way too forceful in trying to help someone rest.  A rather unique trait for midara, they are not above getting mana from midara who just consumed some, and seeing a sheep tenderly tuck some other midara to sleep, or even another sheep, is not a rare sight.

Abilities :

Passive : Tranquil Mind - Sheep are unable to bind a target unless they are sleepy, and any struggle roll against them will automatically succeed.  However, it is impossible to make them lose a turn with status effects (including stun) and they cannot flinch from player crits.

Passive : Soporific Wool - A sheep's wool is a well known remedy to insomnia, and it offers restful sleep when in direct contact with someone's skin. This is quite a problem when you're faced with one, and many of their attacks will cause Sleepy, a status effect that stacks up to 20. The more sleepy stacks, the worse the effects.
1 - Critical failures grant more Stacks
3 - Wool Cuddle can bind, and bind rolls no longer auto succeed.
5 - Crit fail range now 79-99 on even rolls instead of 85-99. Cradling Lullaby has a 25% stun chance.
8 - Bind damage increased by 1
10 - 1Wp damage per turn
12 - All damage taken increased by 1 (does not stack with the bind damage bonus of 8 Sleepy)
15 - All player damage decreased by 1
18 - Disadvantage on all moves
20 - The player absentmindedly embraces the sheep, before going completely limp, still conscious but unable to fight the drowsiness any longer. 99Wp damage, ignoring any defenses. If somehow survived, 1 in 2 chance of either instant victory or defeat.

Wool Cuddle - "...Plushie..." The sheep grabs onto their target, and hugs them softly. It's nowhere near tight enough to restrain, but still enough to be relaxing and comfortable. Causes no damage whatsoever, but always gives 2 stacks of sleepy on success. When used on a target with 3 sleepy stacks, the effects change to this : Binds for 1Wp per turn, also granting a stack of sleepy per turn.

Good Night Kiss - "...Sleep well... Okay...?" The sheep grabs cups her hands around her target's cheeks, before giving them a kiss, either pulling them in a makeout, or just giving them a few quiet pecks. 2Wp damage, Has a chance to add a Sleepy stack. Targets with a kissing weakness gain Attack Down for one turn and always suffer the sleepy stack

Morning Routine - "...Wakey wakey... You slept so peacefully..." The sheep pulls the target in an embrace, using her chest as a pillow. The target promply falls asleep for a short time, before waking up, energized, but sleeping in that way causes their heart to skip a beat when the first see they see when waking up is the sheep's warm smile. Deals 3WP and charms, but removes 2 stacks of sleepy. This move can be requested. (5 turn cooldown on requests)

All Tucked In - "...Everything is okay... You'll be okay... You can relax..." The sheep forces her target to lay down against her, gently scratching a petting their head, stroking their hair, whispering in their ear. The relaxing treatment makes the target quite sleepy, but when they push away, they will be refreshed by that break. +5Wp/St heal, but adds 3 Sleepy stacks. Can be requested (5 turn cooldown on requests)

Cradling Lullaby - "...Mhhhm~Hmmhmm~..." The sheep picks up her target, lifting them effortlessly despite her calm appearance, and cradles them close while humming. Deal 1Wp damage, adds a sleepy stack. If the target has 5 sleepy stacks, they may get lost in the moment in which case the attack does not deal damage but stuns them.

Pampering - "...I can take care of you for a bit..." The sheep attempts to spoil her target by trying what they like best. Roll a d12, if a 1 is rolled, the sheep deals 3WP damage on top of the weakness effects, and a sleepy stack if the weakness can reasonably be done in a relaxing context. On failure, deals 1Wp/No damage (depending on player reaction), and the next dice is becomes a d11, then a d10, etc etc.
If the target has no weaknesses, they temporarily gain one for this move only.

ASMR - "...Fuu~..." Holding the target on her lap, the sheep blows in their ear, or licks it, or whispers into it. Deals more damage the more stacks of sleepy are on them
0-5 - 1Wp
5-12- 2Wp
12-15 - 3Wp
15+ - 4Wp

First of the Echo Forest reworks, and a favorite of mine. I'll be real, most of it is self indulgent "i want to be tucked in to sleep by a soft girl" stuff, but the sheep girl was surprisingly popular with those who did go through it, and even a few who didn't, so i'm maybe not the only one.
I've changed her gimmick to be a bit more on the scale of what a full fight would be, since she's no longer gonna be fought in groups and is meant as a full fight, not a random encounter.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Sheep girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep girl   Sheep girl EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 1:28 pm

I want to face her with tobias if i can

Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Sheep girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep girl   Sheep girl EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 11:22 am

I'll get to you when i'm done with one of the current RPs
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

Sheep girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep girl   Sheep girl EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 1:04 pm

Yes please~ x3
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

Sheep girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep girl   Sheep girl EmptyMon May 17, 2021 6:09 am

I know this is a big necro lol, but I'd like to face her with my character, Yuki, please

Sheep girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep girl   Sheep girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheep girl
Page 1 of 1