Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great news regarding the forum!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Great news regarding the forum!!! Empty
PostSubject: Great news regarding the forum!!!   Great news regarding the forum!!! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 10:10 pm

Forumotion has released https for free! So now that means when you access Upon Her Lips, you are on a secured website on an encrypted connection! I know there have been some users in the past ask me if we can switch this site over to https, but since I only had a free subscription to Forumotion, that was not possible unless I upgraded to a paid plan.

Now, with Forumotion releasing https for forums on the free plan, we can all benefit from having a more secure website! Don't worry though, you don't need to do anything extra on your end as all of this is done seemlessly in the background.

There is also some other things going on as well right now for the forum, but nothing is quite set in stone just yet, but when I have a firm answer, I shall let you all know. Can't wait to see this forum grow even more!

MistaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: Great news regarding the forum!!!   Great news regarding the forum!!! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 10:28 pm

May our great forum live long and prosper.

"Go Ahead, MistaJoestar!"
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Great news regarding the forum!!!   Great news regarding the forum!!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 4:05 am

Yo that's great!
Props to you Mkmd13, thanks for keeping the forum great
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Great news regarding the forum!!!   Great news regarding the forum!!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 11:36 am

Ah, that's great to see! Strange that it took them this long to release it as free, but, oh well. Here's to a good future for the forum.

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: Great news regarding the forum!!!   Great news regarding the forum!!! EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 8:21 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
There is also some other things going on as well right now for the forum, but nothing is quite set in stone just yet, but when I have a firm answer, I shall let you all know.

I've got something brewing in my head that this forum might be interested in, but I can't even get started on it until I get a working computer.

MistaJoestar wrote:
May our great forum live long and prosper.

I hope so! The Ensnared and Charmed forums haven't seen any new posts in years/months and AFAIK, this is the only forum left that has seduction-type battle RPs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great news regarding the forum!!!   Great news regarding the forum!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Great news regarding the forum!!!
Page 1 of 1