Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum?

Go down 
+2
ChevalierDiabolique
Mkmd13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum?   Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum? EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 3:29 am

Whew, that's a long title... But seriously, if you haven't played Dragonball Fighterz yet, check out Android 21!

Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum? Android_21_by_genzoman-dbo4sup
Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum? B05ypxafvfb01

My God her final form is so hot and the way she acts is right up my alley!

ChevalierDiabolique

Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum?   Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum? EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 4:34 am

She does do a kiss when turning people into candy, no?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum?   Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum? EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 4:49 am

I'm not sure yet, I haven't unlocked her Sad

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum?   Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum? EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 5:46 am

Sadly she doesn't, she just fire the candy beam from her finger.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum?   Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum? EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 7:27 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:

My God her final form is so hot and the way she acts is right up my alley!

I know, right? I have a transformation fetish and a vore fetish, so I wouldn't mind being eaten by her at all! Personally, I think both of her forms are hot.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum?   Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum? EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 2:26 am

Aye, I kinda got a sexual edge from her open expression of her hunger, like, all the time.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum?   Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum? EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 2:03 pm

I'm onboard for the idea, even though I don't have Dragonball Fighterz. It wouldn't be too far-fetched for her to have the ability to turn victims into candy through a kiss, either.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum?   Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum? EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 7:04 pm

I just unlocked her and went through all of her moves. Unfortunately, she does not have a kiss attack. Although, her final attack has her put a finger to her lips and then sends out a beam from it. Not necessarily a kiss, but comes pretty close to it.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum?   Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else here think that Android 21 from Dragonball Fighterz would make a great addition to the forum?
Page 1 of 1