Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!

Go down 
+17
Awesome_Dante
darksophina
LeonOne994
PieForPi
AnonRoy
Yuna
Mkmd13
azurezero
Thrallimon
NeoGeno450
overlordvoid
fauxpasiii
vesago_x
guametsunami
ab123
SirenAmber
Katanarama!
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! Empty
PostSubject: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:30 pm

So I have been in contact with azurezero for a little bit now and he is willing to make a game for us if we all pitched in and paid for it. I have played his games before and his artwork is really good and love his writing style. The price though is depending on how far we want to go with the game and such and I truly hope people on this board will support this cause and I am really excited to see this go into action.

http://azurezerohentai.blogspot.co.uk/ is the link to his blog and all of his games are on there. I implore you to take a look around and see if you like his art style for a kissing based hentai game.

If you have any questions, please post them here and azurezero and I will answer them as best as we can. Please guys, let try to make this a reality, I really want to see a kissing based hentai game, I don't think there is one out there right now.

EDIT: Donation button has been set up. If you would love to see this game come to life, please donate here: http://azurezerohentai.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/donate-button-for-people-from-specific.html

Last edited by Mkmd13 on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katanarama!

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 12:00 am

How much we talkin' bout? Question
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 12:51 am

That part is debatable. It depends on how big we want to make this game and the more people we get on board, the bigger the game and less cost per person.
Back to top Go down
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 12:54 am

£800 gbp would be nice and it'd pay my rent for 10 weeks Smile but i've been known to take less, though it's possible to have a sweet kiss skill that has a different picture for each erotic enemy you use it on, it's one possibility for my current game, but i only have 3 weeks to finish that one, so i cant afford any skills that require 10-20 pictures in there, but the execution is simple Smile

id also like to include some actual hentai content but i suppose that's up to what people want Smile
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:55 am

Erm... How much is that in US Dollars? ^^'
Back to top Go down
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:58 am

£800 in usd on google says 1278usd, but if we don't get that much i can just make a smaller game
is this the kind of thing i should set up an offbeatr for? (actually that would be more cause they take 30%)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 1:41 pm

Yea our dollar amount is less than theirs so that is another thing to take into consideration. But if we can get enough people on board, we can raise the money up without paying alot for it ourselves.
Back to top Go down
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 1:59 pm

since i'm new to the forum would it be better for me to set up a donation button on my blog for it specially? or would it be better for mkmd to collect the money from people and send it to me in one go?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:16 pm

Im sure we can set something like that up in the future, we should just take this one step at a time and see how many people we can get on board with the idea.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:54 am

I have this thing about giving money for somthing that doesn't exist yet.

So yeah. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
LeonOne994

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:24 pm

if its femdom im in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:37 pm

we can all discuss it, i myself am a fan of game over sex, but im also a fan of female protagonist Smile
brainwashing kisses and stuff sounds hot though Smile

I'm trying to imagine how it would actually be a hentai game if everything was kisses though Smile i'm used to getting gangbanged when i lose stuff

OOOH though i love it when an ordinary passionate kiss is what makes someone submit to a pounding (allready horny)
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:23 pm

Long time lurker here.

I'd kick in ten or fifteen bucks for this. A game designed around one of the hottest fetishes around? Count me in.
Back to top Go down
SirenAmber

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:48 pm

I, too, am I lurker and would gladly kick in what I could to see this made. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:33 pm

Thanks you guys, glad to see people are getting on board with this idea. Lets see how many more we can get Smile
Back to top Go down
LeonOne994

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:10 am

also 10-15 bucks im in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ab123

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Hi to everyone, just see the post, good idea.

I am in!
Back to top Go down
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:18 pm

I do need to state that £800 would be nice, but i don't expect to see anywhere that much
Back to top Go down
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:28 pm

also an important question is would you prefer a small game with lots of focused content or a big game where theres a bit of a grind from place to place (local adventure vs epic quest i suppose)

the local one would be simpler, and i could make the battles be scripted for the most part (thats if its actually an rpg)
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:56 pm

local with lots of encounters? we have an entire scenario workshop of ideas, speaking of that i should probably continue work on my entry, a futanari one...
Back to top Go down
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 6:50 pm

god i love futa, i often think if i cant be a cute girl i'd settle for being a trap
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 7:03 pm

*Cough* Yea Futa is something I vastly enjoy too, usually more dominant Futas here taking control or advantage of me.... either way Game wise we have PLENTY of ideas on the forum maybe a battle arena linear or something the more encounters the better
Back to top Go down
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 7:18 pm

the rpg im making at the minute is taking it's toll on me actually, there's no fun coding i can do, so ive been procrastinating by working on this for the last 7 days https://www.dropbox.com/s/duph23kn8o2i3ns/nat.exe?dl=0

controls
x is jump
c is attack

theres only 3 rooms so far
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:54 am

I tink u shuld hav a bunch of inconters wit gurls lik in mgq. We gota lot of prfiles n stuff n it culd hav a fight systm lik dat o be lik erotico dat platfurmer u no?
Back to top Go down
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:56 am

eroico? that wasnt very fun for me on account of the platforming of one screen being bullshit

also, the only bit i liked H wise was the genderbend game over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next