Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos in Succubus Mansion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Salos in Succubus Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 12:10 am

"Is that our next playtoy? He doesn't look like much." "Wait! That's a male?! I thought we were finally going to have a female playtoy." "Yes, that's a man and deal with it, he is what they brought us." These where all things Salos heard as he was waking from a slumber, finding himself strapped to a chair. In front of him on a couch were three ladies sitting there. The first lady had pink hair running down her back, plump ruby-colored lips, breasts each as big as his head barely being contained by a strapless bra, wide hips and a fat ass that also barely being contained by a white pair of panties, and long legs that looked thick enough to crush his head. The next lady had brown hair put up in a bun, thin lips, and was wearing a maid's outfit that was a little tight near the breasts with stocking covered legs. The final lady was a short, flat-chested woman with blonde hair put in twin ponytails and was wearing a blue dress. "Hey, look! He is awake!" The blonde one says noticing his opened eyes. "Good morning dear, did you enjoy your nap? I bet you have some questions that I'll explain the answers to, but first, tell us when you are awake enough to understand." Says the pink-haired one in a motherly tone.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 12:15 am

“I’m awake. Where am I?” he asked in a confused but shy voice.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 12:31 am

"You are in our mansion. We are going to give you two chances to go through our mansion and defeat each of us in battle. If you manage to defeat all three of us, we will let you leave, else you will become our playtoy for the rest of your life. You may spend as much time as you want on those two chances, but we will have traps and our events going throughout the mansion to get you. Is there anything I am forgetting?" She says, talking to her sisters for the final question, with the one dressed as a maid say, "Our names." "Oh yeah, I am April, the one with brown hair is May, and the blonde one is June."April says.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 12:37 am

“My name is Salos and I don’t think I have much choice do I?” he asked shyly
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 8:58 pm

"Nope!" April said laughing, before snapping her finger and Salos suddenly finding himself in the entrance area of a mansion with four visible paths for him to take, which were hallways on either side of him, a stairway heading up a floor, and a stairway heading down a floor.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:16 pm

Salos decided to head up the stairway going up.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:20 pm

He made it up the stair just to find two more hallways waiting for him, one off to either side of him.

Encounter - 15
Trap - 63

Salos: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:34 pm

Salos went to the right hallway.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:40 pm

He walked down the hallway, spotting nobody, but then stepped on a trap door that opened beneath him, making him roughly fall into the hallway beneath him.

Encounter - 35
Trap - 22

Salos: 29
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:54 pm

Salos headed down the hallway, looking for one of the three.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:01 pm

Randomly, Salos looked into a room to find a bunch of maids cleaning it, and in the bunch of maids was May, acting as the head maid, saying, "Once we finish this room, we will go camp out June's room and hope the new toy draws her out of it so we can finally clean it." At this point, Salos has gone unnoticed.

Encounter - 14
Trap - 99

May: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:04 pm

Salos decided to confront the maid directly. “Sorry but you’re up first.” he said, revealing himself.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:09 pm

"If that is my duty, then I shall do it. But master should get the first attack, shouldn't you." May says as she stands there, hands on her hips, as the other maids flee the room before the upcoming battle.

Counter Stance - 46

May: 30 + Counter Stance
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:10 pm

Salos aimed an arrow and fired at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:13 pm

But in the time it took him to do that, she had approached him and pushed him to the ground. "Opsie master, it looks like you slipped." She taunts as she begins rubbing one of her feet against his groin.

Blazing Bulleye's - Auto Fail Due To Counter Stance.

Salos: 28 + Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:14 pm

Salos tried to push her foot off his crotch.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:18 pm

"Oh my master, watching you struggle beneath me like that only makes me want to do it more," May says as Salos' attempts turned out fruitless.

Struggle - 75

Salos: 27 + Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:21 pm

“I don’t suppose I could order you to stop?” he asked as he tried to get her foot off him.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:25 pm

A flustered look washed over May's face as she spurts out, "N-No...". With her being flustered, Salos easily got her foot off of him.

Struggle - 98

Salos: 27
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:27 pm

Salos attempts to summon chains to bind the maid. He couldn’t help but catch a glance at her cute maid outfit. 

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:31 pm

"I didn't know master was into kinky stuff like this." May says as the chains wrap around her and burn her skin. She tries breaking free but finds the chains sturdier than she thought they would be.

Fire Bind - 42
Struggle - 25

Salos: 27
May: 29
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:33 pm

Salos aims an arrow at the bound maid, avoiding looking at her outfit. 

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:39 pm

The arrow flew through the air, embedding itself into Mary, but also broke the chains in the process, sparks flying into Salos' eyes, blinding him.

Blazing Bulleye's - 24
Struggle - 100

Salos: 27 + Stunned
May: 27 + Burned(3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:41 pm

Salos groaned at his sore eyes, rubbing them to try and relax the pain.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:44 pm

As he cleared out his eyes, he opened them to find him staring straight into May's glowing eyes, who says, "The head maid can also give commands instead of just taking them. Now, don't use fire for the rest of our fight."

Head Maid's Command - 42

Salos: 27 + Command(No Fire)
May: 26 + Burned(2)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Succubus Mansion   Salos in Succubus Mansion Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos in Succubus Mansion
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next