Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus Empty
PostSubject: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 9:49 pm

Name : Salos
Level:25
Class: Pyromancer
Appearance: Wears a long coat with gloves and boots. His face has a feminine look to it. Messy brown hair with a slim build.

Bio: Salos was the youngest child of a powerful witch. He had two older sisters while he was growing up who followed in his mother’s footsteps.He left home as he grew older becoming the apprentice of a pyromancer who was his mother’s rival. After he completed his training, he became a madara hunter to improve his abilities and to add more gold to his pocket.

Attacks.

Fireball - a basic fireball spell that hits quick and reliable, a pyromancer’s bread and butter. Deals 2 damage with a chance to burn (deals additional damage every round.)

Heatwave- a wave of super hot air that pushes an opponent back. Doesn’t do much damage but good when you need some space. Deals 1 damage with a chance to knock the opponent down (stun).

Firewhip- creates a whip of flame that strikes a target while keeping your distance. Deals 3 damage

Flame blade- creates a blade of fire that can be used for 3 rounds before it fizzles out. Basic attacks do 2 damage and can’t be recast until 2 turns after the spell expires.

Support

Flame shield - creates a shield a super heated air that lingers around Salos for 3 rounds. Blocks direct contact with Salos during its use but prevents the use of advanced pyromancy skills.

Flame charge - a fiery aura ingulfs Salos as a pair of fiery wings appear on his back. Increases damage of normal attacks by 1 for 3 turns and allows the use of advance pyromancy skills during its duration. Use of advance pyromancy skill lowers the amount of turns Salos can remain in this form. Requires 5 turns to cool down after the skill is used before it can be used again. *Salos will only use this skill when he is pushed into a corner or if his anger has gotten out of control.

Advance pyromancy

Tureflame dance - creates two ornate swords of flame as slash charges into the opponent, launching a barrage of strikes against them to tear into them. Deals 8 strikes against the opponent with 1 damage for each successful strike.

Wildfire flare - creates a large sphere of fire and launches it at his chosen opponent. Deals 4 damage and burns the opponent badly ( 2 damage for 3 turns). Can try to heal the burn as a free action.

Wings of the inferno - Salos uses the flame wings created by flame charge to create a heated shockwave, knocking back a grappling opponent and stunning them in revenge. Frees Salos from a bind and stuns opponent form the force of the wave.

Weakness
He was consistently teased for looking like a girl because of his features. His sisters would also add to his humiliation factor by dressing him up and treating him like a girl. This left him with a slight submissive factor when being forced to wear anything “girly”. This and the way his mother treated him for years left him a weakness to being talked down to like a girl or anybody “mothering” him. He also has a slight weakness for milky boobies.

—————————————————————————————————————

Salos’s previous misadventure left Salos with a lot of conflicting thoughts in his head. At the hands of the vampire Orianna, Salos spent a number of days living almost a princess fairytale. He was dressed in the finest outfits and given lessons as a “proper lady”. When he eventually departed the castle, he decided to try and bury that part that the vampire had discovered. He decided to rededicate himself to his training in order to better his pyromancy and to not let anyone see the weakness and secrets that he swore to himself to hide. He would never let anyone give him the “princess” treatment again. Part of what Salos felt towards Orianna, reminded him of a girl who used to be a crush he had on her as a child. Giselle, a red haired noble girl, used to treat Salos in a similar manner during their childhood. She never called Salos her friend, but her “sister” as both a mock to his attempts to be manly and as a way to establish dominance in their friendship. When Salos left his hometown, he left his complicated relationship with her in order to study and improve his power in order to leave his weak self behind.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:06 pm

One of Silussa's MANY sisters, Lydia, has been watching Salos for some time. She sees his submissive tendencies and his weakness for things femme and plots to give him a magnificent draining so he can achieve his TELOS in her eyes...

So she takes the form of a sexy redhead who looks a lot, but not exactly like Giselle, but with somewhat larger endowment (@36DDD). While Talos is resting from a hard day of training in the local tavern, she walks into the tavern and draws every male (and some female) eye to her...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:12 pm

As Salos enjoys his drink, he spots the beautiful well endowed woman with long red hair. Salos’s eyes are immediately drawn to her large breasts and captivating appeal that seems to draw every gaze to her. Salos watches her with a captivated look.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:15 pm

Lydia makes eye contact with you, and favors you with a little smile as her eyes sparkle. Is this seat taken? she asks as she settles in the seat next to you...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:17 pm

“Not at all miss, please feel free.” Salos says tripping over his words a little as this goddess of a woman joins him.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:20 pm

You look very familiar, Lydia says in a voice that is probably making half of the bar aroused. Do you know my cousin Giselle? She said she had an ENORMOUS crush on a guy that looks a lot like you.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:23 pm

The nervous look on Salos’s face turns into a mix of panic and fear. “Is she related to THAT Giselle?” and “What had Giselle possibly told her about him?”. Salos asked his new friend, “ What did Giselle say about me?”
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:26 pm

Lydia pitches her voice down to a whisper...she said she wanted to be your first....but things were...complicated
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:31 pm

Salos’s face turns crimson at her words. Salos had always felt attracted to Giselle in many ways and now knowing that she felt this way made him feel confused. “Was her treatment of me just her odd way of flirting with me? She treated me like her personal doll. My first kiss was with her but we were both wearing lipstick.” These thoughts were jumbling inside Salos’s mind. He couldn’t even look at lipstick from that day without sweating a little. “Our relationship was complicated.” Salos admits to the woman with a slight tone of regret.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:33 pm

She whispers to you...Giselle always has to be in control in the bedroom, and feels compelled to subdue the masculine....She really wanted you though...told me all the things she wanted to share with you...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:34 pm

“What did she want to share?” Salos asks in a breathless whisper himself.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:36 pm

She whispers in your ear, well, she wanted to tie you up naughty boy...but perhaps we should continue this upstairs? I have a nice room if you like, or we could go to yours?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:38 pm

“We can go to yours. May I ask your name miss?” Salos says a bit sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:40 pm

Lydia, she says, leading you upstairs with a really sexy sway of her hips and click clack of her heels...
Her room is really nice, with a huge four poster king sized bed dominating it. Like my room Talos? That is your name right? I'd be embarassed if you were, say, his brother....
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:42 pm

“Your room is very nice. My name is Salos. “ He says with a guilty look on his face.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:46 pm

Why so guilty Lydia purrs? You know, there is a good remedy for guilt...works every time...with a slight blush and a megawatt smile..
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:47 pm

“What would that remedy be?” Salos asks a bit naively, captivated by Lydia’s smile.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:50 pm

Lydia says, why a good spanking of course...want one? she says with a wink... I fancy a good one myself, she says...just between you and me...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:52 pm

“I would be willing to get one if that would help.” Salos says a bit shyly.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:53 pm

She says of course it would...help remove those guilty feelings of yours...Want it through your underwear sexy boy, or on the bare?....as she positions you over her lap...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:54 pm

“Whatever would be more fun for you.” Salos says wanting her to be happy as he lays on her lap.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:59 pm

Lydia says such a good boy you are. Since you're such a good sport, I'll even let you return the favor...
She slides your pants and underwear down your hips, and starts giving you a good spanking. Hard enough to sting, but not to cause any real injury...and hard enough to..well, make you awfully hard
(Her Roll, with advantage as you're cooperating...54, 92, so regular success, 2 willpower damage and one submission token)
Her spanking is really getting you aroused. Lydia asks if you'd like to confess anything, or if you think you've been spanked enough and its her turn?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 11:01 pm

“I think your outfit is really cute. I especially love you heels.” Salos finds himself saying in spite of himself.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 11:02 pm

Flattery well get you everywhere, Lydia coos at you....in fact if you like now you can undo my outfit and spank me...if you like...and I think you should
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 11:05 pm

Salos removes Lydia’s outfit carefully as she ordered. When he removes her heels, he is reminded of when Giselle made him wear a pair. Once he is done he sits on the bed, ready to give her what she wants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus   A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus Empty

Back to top Go down

A warm kiss. Salos vs Fetish Succubus
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next