Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) Empty
PostSubject: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:26 am

Tucked away in the woods, by well traveled road, a curvy woman let out a content sigh as she polished the sign on the roadside. She had orange hair in pigtails and was wearing a shoulderless low cut blouse, a yellow corset, and a long maroon skirt with a white frill trimming.

"Mmh, that was a bit of work." The woman said to herself. "Can't believe I let it get this bad." She paused to give her body a nice big stretch. "Oh well. Ms. Miranda's Marvelous Midara Inn is back open for business!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:35 am

Salos was wondering thru the woods after a long day of practicing his pyromancy. His recent string of defeats has left him with a desire to grow stronger and to not end up someone’s plaything again. He kept wondering until he came upon a cute little inn. It was getting a bit late and Salos wanted to stop for a rest. Salos, sometimes a bit too oblivious for his own good, forgot to read the sign outside as he knocks on the door to enter.

“Hello”, the feminine faced boy asks as he opens the door. “I was wondering if you had some room so I can rest on my way back to town?”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:40 am

"Of course I do, hun!" the curvy woman behind the counter greeted. "The name's Ms. Miranda and welcome to my marvelous inn!" The innkeeper introduced herself she poured a mug of ale. "Can I get you anything while you're here?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:46 am

“Thank you Ms.Miranda. I would like a mug of ale if that would be ok?.” Salos said a bit quietly as he took a stool near the counter. “How much would be a room here to rest?”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:54 am

"Not too much." Ms. Miranda told him as she slid the mug over to him. "Although, I'm not sure how much rest you'll actually get. I've been busy helping a friend out, so I'm a bit under stocked. That means you're pretty much guaranteed to be sharing a room with the first gal who shows up."

As she finished her explanation, she poured another cup of ale for herself.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:57 am

“Um.....under stocked on what Ms?” Salos asks with a little bit of confusion about why he would have to share a room with the next girl who would walk in. Salos had a feeling in the back of his mind that he may be missing a few details about this inn.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 11:14 am

"Boy toys, of course." Ms. Miranda answered nonchalantly. "See, hun, this inn's main clientele is Midara. After those poor girls spend all day gettin' beat up by those mean old adventurers, they need a place to relax and unwind. That includes having a cute guy like yourself to cuddle or fuck to their hearts content."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 11:16 am

“Sorry I didn’t know that Ms. I really think I should be going.” Salos says as he starts to get up to walk slowly to the door. “ I have been a midara’s plaything way too much.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 11:33 am

(Glimpse of the Valley -roll 29- Fail!)

"Now, now." Ms. Miranda said as she hopped over the counter and blocked the entrance. "Like I said, I'm a little under stocked right now. Sorry, hun, but I'm not in a position to let you leave."

Salos: 30 Willpower
Ms. Miranda: 30 Stamina

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 11:37 am

Salos looked at her with a sigh. “Fine then, but you may end up regretting this later.”

He focused an ember from his hand that took the form of a fiery whip that he sent barreling towards the Midara before him.

(Firewhip)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 11:46 am

(Fire Whip -roll 70- Success!)
(Padding -roll 96- Success!)

The whip of fire cut through the air and lashed across the innkeeper's bountiful bosom.

(Damsel In Distress -roll 93- Crit Fail!)

"Ah, that stings." Ms. Miranda muttered as she nursed her burnt boob, opponent temporarily forgotten.

Salos: 30 Willpower
Ms. Miranda: 29 Stamina + Stunned
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 11:49 am

Salos sees that she is distracted and decides to turn up the heat by creating a sword of pure fire. He gets ready to charge at Miranda and points where the end of the word should appear at her throat.

(Flame Blade)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 12:03 pm

(Flame Blade -roll 18- Success!)

Fire ignited in Salos' hands; a blade of flames forming in his grip and pointed at the innkeeper.

Salos: 30 Willpower + Flame Blade (3)
Ms. Miranda: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 12:06 pm

Salos looks into the midara’s eyes. “That is enough. Let me leave or you may end up with even worse burns than that one on your tit.” Salos says attempting to sound threatening while avoiding looking at her tits.

(Threaten)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 12:22 pm

(Threaten -roll 29- Fail!)
(Glimpse of the Valley -roll 30- Success! Entice -roll 13- Fail!)

"Aw. It's kind of cute how you think you can threaten me, hun." Ms. Miranda replied with a teasing giggle that made her chest jiggle. Salos couldn't help but ogle at the display.

Salos: 28 Willpower + Flame Blade (2)
Ms. Miranda: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 12:24 pm

Salos could only stare in awe at her boobs after her display like that. Quickly shaking his head, he decided to bring his sword crashing down on her. The flames danced off the blade as it moved through the air.

(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 7:28 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 80- Success!)
(Padding -roll 12- Success!)

The flaming slash cut into the busty barkeeps breasts; tearing the fabric of her shirt and singeing her flesh.

(Irresistible Assault -roll 22- Success Charm -roll 31- Fail!)

"Now, hun. There's no need to be like that. " Ms. Miranda said as she grabbed the pretty boy and pulled him into a tender embrace. She held him close as she rubbed her thigh against his groin. The curvy woman gave him a teasing kiss before letting the flustered boy go.

Salos: 25 Willpower + Flame Blade (1)
Ms. Miranda: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 7:48 pm

After his slash hit her breast again, Salos was met by her pulling Salos close to her. Salos could smell a nice fragrance from her as her thigh teased his crotch. She planted a kiss on him as she released him. Salos was flustered a little by her actions but decided that he needed to push the offensive and brought his blade in for another attack.

(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 7:56 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 33- Fail!)

Salos swung again, but the bust barkeeper easily leaned out of the way. As the attack missed, the flaming weapon fizzled out.

(Basic Attack -roll 2- Crit Success!)

"Having performance issues?" Ms. Miranda asked as she closed the distance between them. "It's okay, hun. I won't judge. You just need a little bit of experience. That's all." She leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek.

Salos: 23 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 8:02 pm

Salos looked at the Midara with a look of mild annoyance. He was not going to let this Midara treat him like a joke. Salos creates another flame whip and launches his attack.

(Flame whip)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 8:18 pm

(Flame Whip -roll 69- Fail!)

The flaming weapon flew threw the air, but struck wide of the midara.

(Glimpse of the Valley -roll 78- Success! Enticed 92- Success!)

"Getting flustered?" Ms. Miranda teased as she gently grabbed Salos' head with both hands. "Maybe this will calm you down."

The orange haired woman forced his gaze downward. Eyes locked onto her supple cleavage, so close to him. The pyromancer gave in to his urges and began rubbing his face against the barkeeper's breasts.

Salos: 21 Willpower + Bound (3)

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 8:23 pm

Salos missed his attack by a wide amount. “Damn it” he cursed, feeling like an idiot.

Ms. Miranda managed to get up close to Salos and gently grabbed his head, making him look at her divine tits. Salos is unable to resist temptation from burying his gpface in her girls as he starts to kiss them. It takes all his willpower to stop him from asking her if he could suck on them. He tries to shake these feelings out of his head to get back into the fight.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 8:30 pm

(Struggle -roll 97- Crit Fail!)

"There. There. It's okay" Ms. Miranda spoke as if she was a mother consoling her upset child. She gentle shoved the boy deeper into bosom as she lovingly patted his head.

Salos: 19 Willpower + Bound (2) + Stunned
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 8:37 pm

Salos felt humiliated as the Midara was talking to him like a baby. She pushed his head deeper into her breasts. He still struggled to get out, but his struggles were less than before. He knew that he needed to get away from her, but her motherly charms were overcoming his resistance.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 8:43 pm

(Struggle -Auto-Fail due to the Crit Fail last turn!)

"See, hun. It's not so bad." Ms. Miranda told him as the pyromancer's squirming began to die down. "You just need a little exposure. A little experience to get used to being with a woman. And a night at my inn will give that to you." the busty barkeep explained as she comfortingly rubbed the pretty boy's back.

Salos: 17 Willpower + Bound (1)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) Empty

Back to top Go down

Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next