Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 5:27 pm

Salos walked over to Ms.Miranda, softly shaking her awake. “What happened?” He asked a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 10:36 pm

Ms. Miranda jolted awake at his touch. She immediately pulled Salos into a tight hug. After a few moments she let go and pushed him back onto the bed.

"Your body couldn't handle it." Ms. Miranda told him. "The girls were having too much fun with you... and you sort of just... went into shock?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 10:38 pm

“I don’t know what happened. I was filled with this great feeling and I guess I couldn’t handle it. I’m sorry.” He said as he sat on the edge of the bed.

Last edited by herwillingslave on Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 10:43 pm

(You uh, swapped into first person there.)

"Yo-" The busty innkeeper choked back a sob "You could have died. You're not the one who should be apologizing here."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 10:46 pm

(Sorry about the mistake. I corrected it now.)

“I wasn’t thinking. I wanted the other girls to like me. I felt a kinship with them and you.” Salos expressed his sadness for causing her worry.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 10:53 pm

Ms. Miranda fumbled, unsure of how to put her current feelings into words. Eventually, she just gave up with a sigh and said, "J-Just get some rest. Okay, hun?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 10:57 pm

Salos looked at her and knew she wasn’t saying something. “If you have something on your mind, please tell me.” Salos looked at her warmly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 11:16 pm

Ms. Miranda took a deep breath and tried to calm her swirling emotions. "I just... I'm a midara. A being of pleasure. To see what that pleasure did to you... I'm just a little shaken up, is all."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 11:24 pm

“I’m just a human, who played around with the idea of being female and even Midara like. Pleasure can be a good thing or a bad thing. It depends on the people involved. I admit it is partly my fault because I’m still new to receiving pleasure like a woman and I should’ve been smarter. As a human, I should keep my own limits in mind. You might be a being of pleasure, but your also a being of love and compassion. You made this inn because you wanted a place that your people could go to escape being hunted by people like me. I can understand not fitting in and not having a place to belong to. Having a haven that you can escape to is a great thing, especially to those who don’t have anywhere else they can be themselves. Take it from someone with experience in that department. Pleasure in the end can be good or bad, but it’s up to that person to decide what it will be.” Salos says opening his heart to her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 11:33 pm

Ms. Miranda responded by pulling Salos into a warm embrace. "You're always welcome here, hun." she told him firmly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 11:35 pm

“To be honest, part of me doesn’t want to leave.” Salos says hugging her back.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 11:42 pm

"But you have to, hun." Ms. Miranda said as she held him tighter. "You're free to come back whenever you want, though."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 11:43 pm

Salos hugged her tighter before he went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 11:44 pm

The two laid in each other's arms until they were awoken by the morning light.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 11:45 pm

Salos woke up, feeling refreshed. He started to get dressed in his male clothes.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 9:19 am

Ms. Miranda let out a yawn as she awoke. Groggily, she began to strip out of her dress, having momentarily forgotten Salos was there
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 9:26 am

Salos blushed as he said “Sorry I didn’t mean to spy.” He said sounding like a naughty child who just walked in.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 10:33 am

The busty innkeeper blushed at her mistake. Hastily, she threw her discarded dress at Salos; the fabric covered his face and blocked his sight of the naked woman. Ms. Miranda then walked over to her closet and pulled out a new dress for the day.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 10:52 am

Salos decided to not remove the dress over him. He had a nice time wearing one of her dresses and enjoyed the feel of it as he waited for her to finish getting dressed. He also enjoyed the scent of Ms. Miranda near his face.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 12:41 pm

Once Ms. Miranda finished getting dressed, she plucked her dirt laundry off of Salos.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 8:31 pm

Salos was blushing red and was a little aroused when she pulled her dirty dress off him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 8:35 pm

"You're incorrigible." Ms. Miranda said with a sigh as she noticed his excitement. She ruffled his hair before leaving so he could finish getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 8:36 pm

Salos finished getting dressed and walked down to the main area of the inn.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 8:41 pm

Along the way, he was stopped by Nancy. Before Salos could react, the chestnut haired woman pressed her ample rear against his groin and squeezed the tent in his pants with her butt cheeks "So, you really are a man."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 8:42 pm

Salos looked depressed as the one Midara pointed it out. He was sad that he was a guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next