Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 8:48 pm

Salos rests in the midara’s embrace, a little drained from the struggle. Salos knew he needed to do something before she starts to figure out any more of his “weaknesses” before he wouldn’t fight back anymore. He keeps trying to meekly shake himself free.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 8:53 pm

(Struggle -roll 74- Success!)

Mustering up his willpower. Salos finally found the strength to face out of the midara's cleavage.
Ms. Miranda watched in a amusement as the pretty boy gasped for air as he stumbled away from her.

(Irresistible Assault -roll 13- Crit Fail!)

The midara innkeeper decided to go easy on the poor boy and let him catch his breath.

Salos: 17 Willpower
Ms. Miranda: 28 Stamina + "Stunned"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 8:58 pm

Salos finally manages to separate his face from her cleavage, he gasps for air. He manages to keep himself on his feet as he looks at the Midara. Ms.Miranda is not taking advantage out of pity. Salos feels embarrassed by everything that has happened so far. Deciding that maybe playing defense for a bit would be best, Salos focuses his energy to use his flame shield.

(Flame Shield)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:04 pm

(Flame Shield -roll 48- Success!)

At Salos' command, a dome of pure heat formed around him. The air rippled from the extreme temperature. Ms. Miranda found herself feeling uncomfortably warm and backed away from her opponent.

Salos: 17 Willpower + Flame Shield (3)
Ms. Miranda: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:08 pm

“I have had enough Midara use my odd likes to humiliate me and control me.” Salos said quite loudly. He was getting really annoyed and was getting close to using his real power. Salos focued his energy and sent a fireball towards the Midara before him. He was determined to not let his weakness consume him again.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:17 pm

(Fireball -roll 83- Fail!)

Salos anger was getting the better of him. The fireball he launched miss its mark by a wide margin and sailed outside the front of the inn.

"Odd likes? What are you talking about, hun?" Ms. Miranda asked curiously as she made her way over to the counter.

(Fortifying Brew -roll 52- Success!)

She picked up the mug she poured earlier and chugged it all down in one go. She hopped up onto a bar stool and turned to face the irate pyromancer.

Salos: 17 Willpower + Flame Shield (2)
Ms. Miranda: 30 Stamina + Fortified (3) + Tipsy (3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:19 pm

“I don’t want to talk about it.” He said as he launched another fireball hoping to hit her this time. He knew he couldn’t let her know.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:29 pm

(Fireball -roll 31- Fail!)

Ms. Miranda ducked under the ball of flame as it sailed over the counter.

... and right into the kegs of alcohol.

"No! No! No!" Ms. Miranda screamed in panic as wooden containers full of flammable liquids caught fire.

(Damsel in Distress -roll 45- Fail!)

The innkeeper fell off her stool as she scrambled to try and put out the fires. She grabbed the counter for support and pulled herself up onto wobbly legs.

Salos: 17 Willpower + Flame Shield (1)
Ms. Miranda: 30 Stamina + Fortified (2) + Tipsy (2)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:34 pm

Salos looks at the Midara with a glare as some of his rage is released. He focuses his energy and creates another flame blade, ready to charge this Midara again. All he wanted to do was relax, but now Salos was determined to make sure this Midara would regret bringing this fight.

(Flame blade)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:41 pm

(Flame Blade -roll 32- Success!)

Flame roared to life in the pyromancer's hand as fire once more took the shape of a blade

(Glimpse of the Valley -roll 83- Fail!)

"How could you!?" Ms. Miranda called out with drunken tears in her eyes as she stumbled toward Salos "I j-just... I just..." she sobbed as her inn burned behind her.

Salos: 17 Willpower + Flame Blade (3)
Ms. Miranda: 30 Stamina + Fortified (1) + Tipsy (1)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:45 pm

Salos uses his control of fire to stop the flames in their tracks and extinguish them. Salos could see that he did do some damage and he did feel sorry for losing his temper. “I’m sorry that I lost control, but I did warn you that this could end up being worse for you. I know some magic and could help you fix your inn if you want?” Salos said offering a small peace offering.

(Talk)

Last edited by herwillingslave on Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:54 pm

Ms. Miranda snorted at the offer. "Do I want you to fix the damage you caused? I wasn't blocking the door anymore, hunny!" She snapped in a drunken rage.

Suddenly, her wobbly legs gave out and she collapsed against Salos. "I just wanted to have a little place where Midara could be safe to be Midara." Anger quickly turned to sadness as she sobbed against the pyromancer's chest.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:58 pm

Salos sighed as he hugged the sobbing Midara near his chest. He felt super guilty for lashing out. As he hugged her to console her, he used a repair spell he had seen his mother and sisters use numerous times as a child to repair the burned portions of the inn. Magically all of the damaged furniture became more like new as well as any other things around the inn in need of repair. “Please calm down. I’m sorry about the fireball.” Salos said softly.

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:03 pm

The crying drunk wrapped her arms around Salos and pulled him into a crushing hug. The pretty boy suddenly acutely aware of the breasts pressing against him.

Eventually, Ms. Miranda was able to compose herself. "Sorry about that, hun." She broke the hug to wipe away her tears. "I completely killed the mood there, huh?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:06 pm

Salos pulled himself to his feet, ”Maybe just a little. I didn’t mean to lose my temper before. Previous Midara had used my ‘likes’ and it didn’t end well for me. My own shame caused me to lash out. I’m sorry.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:11 pm

"It's fine. No permanent harm" Ms. Miranda waved apology away as she got back to her feet. "Although, liking a good pair of breasts is nothing to be ashamed of, hun." She told him, having misunderstood what his 'likes' actually were.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:14 pm

Salos feeling guilty desires to share a little, “ I do like breasts, usually big milky ones. But the like that other people used was my like for feminine things. I have been dressed up a few times because of it.” Salos said looking a little red.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:24 pm

"Well, I can't say I've heard that one before." Ms. Miranda replied honestly. "I'd tease you, but that seems like a sore point. And I don't want to have to deal with my inn burning down twice in one day."

She placed a comforting hand on the pretty pyromancer's shoulder. "Still, you shouldn't feel too bad about what they did to you, hun. Lot's a women out there love finding out a guys kinks and using them to wrap him around there finger. You're not the first to fall victim to them, and you certainly won't be the last."

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:27 pm

Salos confessed to her, “I liked being dressed up, feminine and pretty. It made me feel great, but I always hated myself afterwards because I felt like I wasn’t supposed to like it. I like being treated like a girl and heck sometimes even a naughty one. I always felt guilty about that and loving to be breastfed.” Salos didn’t know why he felt like sharing, but decided he might as well.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:32 pm

Ms. Miranda let out a tired sigh. "So, you probably don't know this, but I have a friend who runs a Midara settlement. She really hates human's because of stuff like this." The busty barkeep pulled Salos into a motherly hug. "No one should have to feel bad about themselves because they feel good."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:35 pm

“I wish I didn’t have to hide what I like.” Salos said in the motherly embrace that Ms. Miranda had him in. He felt comforted and save in her arms.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:40 pm

"And you shouldn't have to." Ms. Miranda told him. Her lips briefly brushed his skin as she placed a tender, consoling kiss on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:41 pm

“You don’t think I’m weird because I like dressing up?” Salos looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:49 pm

"Of course not, hun." Ms. Miranda told him. "You like what you like, that's all there is to it."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:52 pm

Salos hugs Ms. Miranda feeling happier than before. He blushes as he looks at her wishing he could dress like her. He felt some real kindness for her and he felt better about himself because of it and wanted to let it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next