Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 1:53 pm

Brin had been hearing rumors about mercenaries who had been fighting against midara disappearing and magical girls who had been defending midara had been appearing. He heard where these rumors had started and he had decided to invesitaige the town where the first sightings were seen.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 1:58 pm

Brin wandered the town, searching for any signs of them. He ducked into an alley, as that was where the first sightings were. He looked around for any suspicious activity, his hand on his sword.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:01 pm

He noticed a midar who appeared to be drunk. There were a few men on the ground around her, covered in lipstick. She looked around in a daze, trying to find her next lover.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:03 pm

Brin looked at the unconscious men and the at the midara, stuck in place like a deer in the headlights, as she stumbled up to him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:11 pm

The drunk midara looked at him with a smile. “Want to join me for a night cap, sweeeetie?” she asked in a drunk tone, tripping over herself.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:12 pm

Brin finally managed to get ahold of himself. 'I'm afraid not.' He said, slashing at her with with blade, careful to hold back a bit to not really hurt her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:13 pm

She must had been really drunk before she came here because all it took was one slash to knock her out clean.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:16 pm

Brin sheathed his blade, happy for the good he did. He prepared to take the unconscious midara in to the authorities and help the knocked out men near him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:19 pm

“Stop right there villian.” a feminine voice said. “How dare you hurt that innocent girl.” another voice said. “You will pay for your wicked deed.” a third voice said.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:20 pm

Brin looked around, trying to find the source of the voices. He already had a bad feeling that it was the girls he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:31 pm

At the top of a building, he saw three shadows that looked curvy and feminine. “We are the ones who will change your wicked heart. Tell us why you hurt that innocent girl.” one of the shadows said.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:33 pm

'She was having her way with these innocent guys. I wanted to save them.' He said, gesturing to the lipstick covered guys on the ground. He looked at the three feminine shadows. 'Why don't you come down so we can talk face to face.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:36 pm

The three girls jumped down, wearing similar outfits. Each wore a shirt dress with gloves and boots in a color matching each girl. “I’m Milly and I’m the leader of the Mayhem Magical Girls.” she said with a pose.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:38 pm

'Oh, um. Nice to meet you. My name is Brin.' He said, his gaze drawn to their sparkling outfits and glittery makeup.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:40 pm

“You hurt an innocent midara trying to spread love and happiness to people.” the pink magical girl said with a head shake.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:41 pm

'Love and happiness? What do you mean? I was taking out a menace to society.' He said, stamping his foot.

Last edited by Biscuits_Man on Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:48 pm

“Midara, like magical girls, spread love and joy to people, sharing their pleasure with them. People like you are the true menaces.” the girl in blue said, backing the pink girl up.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:50 pm

Brin wasn't backing down. He drew his sword and took a defensive stance. 'Sorry, but I'll agree to disagree with you here. As pretty as you three are, I can't say I'm interested in learning about your views on the world.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:59 pm

Lipstick love = 70

The pink magical girl made the first move, drawing close to him. She tackles him to the ground before she starts to pepper his face in kisses. “I will show you what’s truly right.” she says as she writes on his face in her sparkly pink lipstick “love and justice”. The other girls giggle as she backs off, admiring her handy work.

Brin: 27
MMG: 30
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 1:43 pm

Brin blushed as she scribbled on his face with her glittery pink lipstick, making him look like some sort of artwork. 'I'll make you pay for that.' He said, slashing at her with his blade.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 4:11 pm

Basic cutter = 66
Lipstick Love = 82

Brin manages to score a hit on Milly, only for her to knock him onto the ground again. “You need to learn to be nicer, mister. I hope my lipstick can help heal your troubled heart.” she said as she covered him in more kisses. She took her lipstick, first applying a coat onto his lips and wrote on his cheek, “Milly’s student.” She revealed a hand mirror and showed Brin his face. Brin couldn’t stop puckering his lips like a girl. “You look so cute hun.” the other two girls said together. 

Brin: 24, Lipstick Love (2)
MMG: 28
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 4:50 pm

Brin puckered his new, glossy lips, staring at how girly he looked in the mirror, along with how much the glittery graffiti affected his mind. He felt his crotch twitch a little as he blushed. 'I'm not some little girl for you to give a makeover to.' He said, going after the pink magical girl with a riskier slash.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 5:14 pm

Starlight slash = 83
Ribbons of truth = 46

He attempts to slash her, but was intercepted by yellow ribbons that wrap around him. The ribbons start to tickle him all over. “My name is Tilly. I hope you like my ribbons. They will tickle you forever.......unless you want to tell us what you really like?” she said with an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 5:17 pm

Brin wiggles around as the ribbons tickle him into submission. He giggles, unable to get away from the satin ribbons. He manages to squeak out 'I really like lipstick, being teased with it, kissed with it, given a makeover with it, having people write and draw on my face with it, everything. I also like to be feminized.' He said, shamefully telling them his weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 5:33 pm

Ribbons of truth = cont

Milly really smiled at his response. “I’ll make you a magical girl just like me. We could be sisters who show evil doers that power of lipstick.” she said as she covered him in more kisses and started to write more stuff on him, “Lipstick Lover”, “Future Magical Girl”, “Milly’s little sister”. The other magical girls cooed at his face covered in lipstick and Grafetti. 

Brin: 21
MMG: 28
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next