Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 9:40 pm

It was the end of another mission for Salos. He had just taken down a succubus midara who had been harassing the locals of a different town. She laid at his feet, defeated as he struggled to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 9:41 pm

“It’s over. Your going to pay for your crimes.” Salos said as he summoned ropes to bind her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 9:43 pm

He summoned ropes around her and prepared to go home for the day when he heard a shout from behind him. 'Halt, evildoer! You're going to pay for your crimes!' He looked around, trying to find where the source of the voice came from.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 9:50 pm

“Sorry, but your a little late. I already caught the midara harassing these people.” he tried to respond back to the voices.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 9:54 pm

He looked around, finally finding where the voices came from. A trio of cute girls in colorful, over the top outfits smiled back at him. All three girls were really pretty, with one wearing pink, one wearing yellow, and one wearing blue. The pink one stepped forward and pointed at him. 'You're the only one harassing people here, mister! Bullying that poor midara who just wanted to make people feel loved..How could you?' She put her glossy pink lips into a sad pout.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 9:57 pm

“Dear god. You got to be kidding me.” he groaned to himself, starting to understand what is going on here. “She has been harassing people. I was hired to bring her to justice.” he said, trying to get the point through to them.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:04 pm

The yellow one stepped up to the midara and cut her loose before Salos could stop her. The succubus flew off into the night. She turned and winked at him, teasing him. 'Whoops, did I do that? Sorry, it looks like she got away.' It was clear that these girls weren't going to take no for an answer. The blue one looked at him lovingly. 'It's okay, dear. We're just trying to spread the love to everyone in the world. Don't you see? We're warriors of love!' The three posed cutely together and stated 'We're the Mayhem Magical Girls, defenders of love and everything pretty!'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:07 pm

“Oh come on!!!!” he shouted after the succubus he just caught. He had planed to use the payment of the job to get supplies. “Ok this bull is over. You just cost me the bounty for her. I’m telling you three to go away or I will make sure you regret it.” he said as flames started to flare up around him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:13 pm

Lipstick Love - 17

Salos started to flare up, but the girls simply giggled at him, clearly not thinking of him as a threat.

'If that's the way you're going to be, then we'll make you see the love that magical girls bring the world!' They said, posing dramatically for extra effect. Sparkles seemed to fly in from nowhere as they winked at him, making his heart skip a beat.

Salos: 30

MMG: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:15 pm

“I hope this burns some sense into you.” he said as he summoned a bow and aimed. 

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:20 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 27

Lipstick Love - 36

Salos fired a shot at them, but they dived out of the way with tremendous grace.

The pink leader quickly tackled him to the ground and prevented him from moving. Her outfit brushed against his body and felt soft to the touch. 'I'll show you the power of love!' She said happily before covering his face with her glossy lipstick kisses. As if this wasn't enough, She took out her tube of lipstick and scribbled on his face, 'Girls Rule!' before getting off of him and showing him his new look, giggling at his reaction. 'I think that's a good look for you, mister. But I think by the end of this, you'll look even better.'

Salos: 27

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:23 pm

“I’m going to make you regret that.” he said as he aim another arrow at them.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:28 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 19

Ribbons of Truth - 84

Salos' aim was off today, it seems, as he fired another arrow, only for them to effortlessly dodge it again.

The yellow one managed to catch him off guard by sneaking up behind him. Before he could get out of the way, long, yellow satin ribbons covered his body and started tickling him like crazy. Salos is put through tickle hell as the yellow girl smirks at him. 'Tell you what, Mister. Tell me what you're into and I'll stop tickling you.' Salos had no choice but to tell her his weakness.

Salos: 27

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:32 pm

“I liked being dressed up like a girl and being mothered.” he admitted wanting the tickle torture to stop.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:37 pm

Ribbons of pleasure - auto

Lipstick Magic - 30

Salos had no choice but to reveal his weakness.

Upon hearing his weakness, the girls clapped and cheered. The pink one patted his head as he was released from the prison and shakily got to his feet. 'Oh my gosh! That's perfect! You want to be a pretty magical girl, right?! Well don't worry, Mister! Just play with us and we'll get you there!' The pink one got out several tubes of sparkly lip gloss and the three girls took turns putting it onto each other, before holding up the tubes to Salos, beckoning him over with them.

Salos: 25

MMG: 30, Lipstick Magic 1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:42 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself from walking over to the girls.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:50 pm

Turn Skip

Ribbons of Pleasure - 3 (Lipstick Magic makes it crit success!)

Salos could only walk forward, eager to be toyed with by the magical girls.

He stepped towards them, only to be caught in some sort of ribbon trap laid by the yellow girl. His entire body, save for his head is covered in the soft yellow ribbons as they caress him. His penis is expertly teased as he leaks pitifully into the ribbons, staining them with his seed. The girls take advantage of his exposed face, bringing out a bag full of makeup, as all three give him a girly makeover with their sparkling makeup. The pink one graffitis on his face more, writing things such as 'Magical girly boy' and Make me pretty!' as the ribbon continues to pleasure him.

Salos: 22: Bound, Femme

MMG: 30, Lipstick Magic 2/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:02 pm

Salos tries to get out of the ribbon cocoon. 

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:08 pm

Struggle - 46

Sweets of Stuffing - 25

Somehow, Salos was able to escape from his personal prison. He was a mess, his pants stained and his face heavily made up.

The blue one tried to pull Salos into a kiss, but he managed to stumble away from her, much to her dismay. 'Why don't you let us make you pretty, sweetie?' She asked, confused why he was resisting.

Salos: 22, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:19 pm

“I need to fight this.” he said, trying to calm down. He channeled his power to restore his will.

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:28 pm

Sun's Blessing - 16

Sweets of Stuffing - 92

Salos managed to restore some willpower, helping to clear his mind, but it didn't last long.

The blue magical girl forced Salos into a kiss that stunned him for a second, and that was all she needed. Salos was seated at a dainty pink chair as a line of pink sweets appeared in front of him. 'Here you go, darling.' The blue one said, patting his head as she began to put treat after treat into his mouth. Messy pink icing began to cake the pyromancer's mouth after he scoffed down at least a dozen sugary cupcakes. The icing only added with the glittery makeup and the lipstick graffiti to make him look like some sort of sissy cake. He felt his figure beginning to change and his voice oddly start to get higher pitched as he felt the need to keep eating. He was still able to act, but the need to keep eating her delicious sweets was still there.

Salos: 18, Femme

MMG: 30, 2 actions next turn
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:30 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself as he continued to eat these sweets.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:39 pm

Turn Skip

Sweets of Serenity - 34

Lipstick Magic - 62

Salos could do nothing but eat mountains of fattening sweets at an alarming speed.

The girls all gave him knowing looks before sitting down at their own chairs and eating sweets of their own, as they felt energized and blissful. They even took turns giving Salos bites of their cake as they sat around like best friends. Wasting no time, they made sure to reapply their makeup and lip gloss onto each other, and on Salos as well, adding on yet more makeup onto him. The pink one again had another go at writing on Salos' face, this time adding the phrases 'Chubby girl' and 'I'm a pretty girl' with her pink glittery lipstick. By the time Salos was finally free, he was feeling much more feminine as his figure was chubby but still very feminine, with a rapidly bulging chest.

Salos: 18, Femme

MMG: 30, Sweets of Serenity, Lipstick Magic 1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:43 pm

Salos felt a bit odd with his larger frame. His chest did look like he had boobs now and his bottom was large. He attempted to cast a smaller protection spell.

(Warm ward)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:56 pm

Warm Ward - 53

Cuddle Dolls - 23 (Lipstick Magic makes it Crit Success)

Salos tried to focus mind mind and protect himself, but he felt his chest get a little bigger and it broke his focus.

The girls saw him struggling to focus and giggled. 'How about we summon some friends for you to play with?' The yellow one said with a sly wink. The three girls touched their magic wands together, as small adorable cotton dolls rained from the sky. Before Salos could stop them, the dolls came to life and crawled all over his body, giggling sweetly and massaging him with hugs and kisses as his mind went off to dreamland. He cuddled with them like they were his new precious friends. With each hug and kiss they gave him, the dolls felt up Salos, making his figure change more and more as he felt his penis start to shrink.

Salos: 13, Femme, Stunned

MMG: 30, Sweets of Serenity, Lipstick Magic 2/3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next