Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. the Popular Girls.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Salos vs. the Popular Girls. Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 5:37 pm

Three teenage girls were waiting outside of their school. The wore tight fighting blouses that struggled to contain they ample breasts, and and skirts so short that whenever they moved, their lacy pink panties peaked out. One was blonde, one was a brunette and one was a red head.

They had posted a notice about midara trouble and were hoping someone would show up.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 5:41 pm

Salos followed the posting about Midara trouble and went to investigate. He saw three girls in front of the school that the posting mentioned. “Excuse me, did you post about Midaras in this school?” he asked the three girls politely.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 5:48 pm

"Yeah. That was us." The blonde said as she leaned against the wall and eyed Salos

"Oh, are you our adventurer? Your cuter than I expected." the brunette said.

"I'm Bridgette." The red hair girl introduced herself. "The Blonde is Cassidy and the one with the brown hair is Mimi."

"So, anyway," Cassidy said as she walked over to the man. "Our new substitute teacher is totally a midara and has seduced all the guys in our class into staying for some 'after school lessons'. Can you do something about that?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 5:50 pm

“Yes, just tell me where I can find her.” He said confidently. He was sure he could handle a simple teacher.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 5:54 pm

"Yeah. Third floor. If you go inside and take the stairs on you left, it should be the first room you come across when you get there." Bridgette explained.

"We'll be rooting for you, cutie." Mimi told him with a wink.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 5:58 pm

Salos entered the building and followed their directions until he was outside a door to a classroom. He took a deep breath and entered.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 6:05 pm

A curvy older woman sat on the front desk in nothing but her underwear. Her brown hair was done up in a bun and her glasses highlighted her bright pink eyes. She had a ruler in one hand and was reading equations out of a book she was holding in her other.

The rest of the room was filled with obviously lovestruck boys who were mindlessly copying down what she was saying.

"Oh, what do we have here?" the teacher said as she turned her head towards Salos. "You know being late results in pun-ish-ment, right?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 6:17 pm

“Sorry. I’m not a student. I’m here to kick you ass outa here. I’ll defeat any midara around.” He said, striking a heroic pose, trying to look less feminine.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 6:25 pm

The teacher snapped her book shut with a loud thump and hopped off of the desk. "So not only are you interrupting my lesson, but you're trespassing, as well?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 6:26 pm

“I was hired by some of your female students to break your hold in those boys.” he said, summoning some flames.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 6:30 pm

"Ah, so some delinquents are messing about? I'll have to deal with them after I finish with you." She said as she pointed her ruler at Salos.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 6:36 pm

“Well then allow me to give you a warning shot.” Salos says as he summons his bow and aims.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 6:45 pm

(Blazing Bullseye -roll 77- Fail!)
(Classroom Nightmare -roll 39- Fail!)

The midara posing as a teach casually batted the flaming arrow aside with her ruler. "I do hope that wasn't your best." she taunted as she adjusted her glasses.

Salos: 30 Willpower
Teacher: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 6:51 pm

Salos aimed another arrow. “And what the hell can you do?” he said, taking another shot. 

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 6:55 pm

(Blazing Bullseye -roll 85- Crit Fail!)
(Pop Quiz -roll 80- Success!)

"What would you like me to do?" She asked as she ducked under the arrow, and, in doing so, gave the man a distracting view of her cleavage.

Salos: 29 Willpower (Salos must reveal a weakness!)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 6:58 pm

Salos was captivated by her tits and couldn’t stop himself from saying, “I like to be dressed up like a girl.” he says in a daze.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 7:01 pm

(Pop Quiz -roll 38- Success!)

"Oh, I'm sure we have a spare girls uniform around here somewhere." the woman said as she jiggled her breasts enticingly. "What else are you in to?"

Salos: 29 Willpower (Salos must reveal a weakness!)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 7:03 pm

Still stuck with in a trance, “I also have a weakness for breastfeeding.” He said in a stupor. He snapped back and tries another arrow. 

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 7:06 pm

(Blazing Bullseye -roll 10- Crit Success!)

The flaming arrow stuck the scantily dressed woman and knocked her on her ass.

Salos: 29 Willpower
Teacher: 18 Stamina + Burn(3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 7:12 pm

“Looks like you failed that one.” Salos said as he now threw a few daggers at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 7:16 pm

(Blaze Dagger's -roll 40, 57, 61, 6- 1 Success, 2 Fail, and 1 Crit Success!)

The pervy teacher tried to get to her feet only for one of the daggers to strike her leg. She winced in pain as she was forced to stay down.

Salos: 29 Willpower
Teacher: 15 Stamina + Burn(2)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 7:21 pm

Salos continued his assault with another barrage of daggers.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 7:25 pm

(Blaze Daggers -roll 95, 2, 77, 4- 1 Fail, 2 Crit Success and 1 Crit Fail!)

The flaming knives stuck the woman and cut off her bra. At the sight of her exposed breasts, the enthralled boys began to wildly holler and cheer. "You deviant! Are you that desperate for breastmilk?" she yelled as a blush colored her face.

Salos: 28 Willpower
Teacher: 12 Stamina + Burn(1)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 7:29 pm

“No.....I’m not.” He said, trying to avoid looking as he launched more daggers.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. EmptyFri May 01, 2020 7:33 pm

(Blaze Daggers -roll 68, 15, 29, 67- 1 Success, 2 Fail, and 1 Crit Fail!)
(Pop Quiz -roll 32- Success!)

Unfortunately, Salos couldn't tear his eyes away from her exposed boobs and fell back under their spell.

"What else could you be after?" the woman accused as she got back to her feet on shaky legs. "What other perverse fantasies are you going to use me to fulfill?"

Salos: 27 Willpower (Salos must reveal a weakness!)
Teacher: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Popular Girls.   Salos vs. the Popular Girls. Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. the Popular Girls.
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next