Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:58 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself as he cuddled the dolls like he was a little girl.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:07 am

Stunned

Welcoming Tea Party - 100 (seriously, it was 100)

Salos was busy cuddling with his new doll friends, and he was ready for the best part...

The girls were ready to use their ultimate move. A few pink chairs and a table were set up and Salos was pushed onto it. The yellow girl tied Salos to the chair, preventing him from getting away. The blue girl made many more sweets, including a triple decker cake with loads of sprinles and pink icing that she immediately started feeding to him, causing his figure to get even more girly. The pink girl continued giving him a makeover between slices of cake, giggling all the while as Salos was swamped in glittery makeup, adding the next phrase, 'One of us' as she gave him a few teasing kisses on his icing coated cheeks. Finally, The satin ribbons, along with some of his new doll friends began massing Salos under the table, causing him to shoot out load after load of cum as his penis continued to shrink. Salos was in a very girly, magical tea party, and he had very little chance of leaving.

Salos: 8, Femme, Strong Bind

MMG: 30, Sweets of Serenity
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:10 am

Salos was mentally lost in the girly scene, the ribbons were tying him up, the sweets were molding his body, and the makeup was really messing with his mind.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:16 am

Turn Skip

Welcoming Tea Party

The ribbons continued to pleasure Salos as he could barely feel his penis anymore. The cake seemed to get yummier and sweeter with every bite as his chest ballooned, much to the delight of the other girls. The blue one hummed happily as she fed him slice after slime. The yellow one and pink one took turns kissing his cheeks, writing more girly things on his face, and telling him about his new life. 'You'll be a pretty magical girl, just like us. Won't that be amazing? You'll be our new sister, and we can stop bad boys and girls all over the world from hurting innocent midara. We'll spread the power of love to everyone. Won't that be so totally amazing? Won't you join us forever and ever?' They said as they wrote his new life on his cheek. 'Mayhem Magical Girl forever!' They waited for his response, even though it was obvious what his answer would be.

Salos: 3, Femme, Strong Bind

MMG: 30, Sweets of Serenity
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:20 am

“Yes I will join you.” he said, lost in their power.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:29 am

Turn Skip

One of the Girls - Auto

Salos was ready for his new life, and the magical girls were ready to give it to him.

The girls nod. 'Cheers to you new life!' they said, posing cutely as they wave their magic wands. All of a sudden, pink sparkles descend from the sky and wash over Salos. Memories from his old life started to fade away, lost in layers of pink. His hair turned a lovely shade of purple and extended until it went all the way down his back. His icky penis disappeared with a pop, becoming a cute little clitty. His breasts expanded to be huge and his figure became hourglass shaped, yet still cute. A frilly, shiny pink dress began to form on his body, erasing the clothes that were there before as pink ribbons and frills covered his new dress. Heart shaped earrings appeared on his ears and a cute pendant in the shape of a heart appeared on his neck. He emerged out of the light a pretty, adorable yet sexy magical girl. The girls eagerly embraced her and promptly gave her another makeover as her face was remade to be more sparkly and feminine. The pink one leaned in and gave her a loving kiss, coating her lips like sparkling lip gloss. Salos was no more.

Salos' Willpower has reached zero.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:31 am

The new magical girl looked over her new form. She could feel new magic blossoming inside her. She looked at the other girls.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:33 am

The girls gave her a big hug to welcome her. The pink one asked her a question. 'Hello there. I'm Milly, the yellow one is Tilly, the blue is Lilly. Do you remember your old name? Quickly, before you forget it for good.' She asked for his old name.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:36 am

“The name Salos is in my head.” she said, unsure.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:39 am

The girls looked at each other before giving the new girl a wet kiss on her face. The pink girl, Milly, said the words that would change her forever. 'Your new name is Silly! Welcome to the Mayhem Magical Girls, Silly!'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:41 am

“Yes....my name is Silly, a mayhem magical girl.” she said as a wand appeared in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:46 am

As the wand appeared in her hands, the girls all clapped. Silly was really one of the girls now. The girls got into a big, snuggly group hug. 'Are you ready, Silly? There's a lot of people in the world that need our love. We've got to go around the world and show people how fun and pretty life is as a Mayhem Magical Girl. Right, Silly?'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:47 am

“Right girls. We will punish all evildoers and show the power of love.” Silly said raising her wand to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:49 am

The girls were super happy to see their new sister so ready to start converting people and saving good midara from those no good mercenaries. They all raised their wands to the sky in a magical girl salute.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:51 am

“I need to learn how to use my powers. I hope you would be able to help me.” she asks the other girls like big sisters.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:54 am

Silly focused her powers, and when she opened her eyes, she saw a vast field of pretty flowers spread out around her. Her sisters smiled. 'Look at you, Silly. Already got your powers. Trying to show us up?' Tilly asked teasingly. They were super impressed with Silly and were ready to show her off to the world.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:58 am

“I thought it would be the best background for our next tea party. Besides my mother is a florist, I hope to one day be like her.” Silly said, her new memories creating a new backstory for her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 1:06 am

The girls all smiled at Silly's powers. They went off to their next tea party. Who knows, they might just get another sister to share...

The sisters continued their crime fighting for many years afterward, always remaining young and adorable. They saved many midara and converted tons of icky adventurers into magical girls. Silly especially loved to use her flowers to make people girly and cute. With Lipstick, Ribbons, Sweets, and Flowers, it wasn't long until the world became just what they wanted it to be: A world full of love, and magic. Silly was a Mayhem Magical Girl, and the world she made was one full of girly smiles. Life really didn't get any better.

The End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls   Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Mayhem Magical Girls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2