Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs Amore Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 3:08 pm

(Quick Jab -roll 40- Success!)
(Punishment -roll 7- Crit Fail!)

Charlies staff struck Bunda's wrist and knocked her riding crop out of her hand.

"Huh, so you're not completely useless." Bunda commented as she rubbed her now sore wrist.

Charlie: 24 Willpower + Charmed(Dominate's Pet) + Silenced(3)
Bunda Amore: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 3:45 pm

Charlie smiles proudly and she tries to focus her mind trying to outlast the stocking she has to suck on.

(break charm)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 7:14 pm

(Break Charm -roll 89- Crit Fail!)
(Have A Seat -roll [69, 62]- Success!)

Charlie concentration was broken by Bunda suddenly shoving her onto her butt. The silver haired woman then got up and slowly walked over to the downed mage.

"Keep your back straight. I want my seat to give me proper support." She said as she rested her ass on Charlie's head.

Charlie: 19 Willpower + Charmed(Dominate's Pet) + Silenced(2)+ Bound*

*(Normally should be a Weak-Bind, but Charlies weakness cancels it out and makes it a normal bind.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 7:36 pm

Charlie moans into bunda's ass and shivers in excitement unable to bring herself to push her off sitting and enjoying the soft feel on her.

(turn pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 8:17 pm

Bunda smirked as she reached down to pat her obedient seat's cheek.

Charlie: 14 Willpower + Charmed(Dominate's Pet) + Silenced(1)+ Bound*
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 8:19 pm

Charlie realizes shes giving into her desires too much and begins to try and push Bunda off of her face wanting to at least try and fight back

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 8:33 pm

(Back -roll 6- Crit Success!)

"Hold still! Oh!" Bunda said when she got sick of Charile's squirming. She got up and looked down at the mage. "Are you trying to tell me my 'laundry' is done?"

Charlie: 14 Willpower + Charmed(Dominate's Pet) + Silenced(0)*
Bunda Amore: 27 Stamina + 'Stunned'

(You can spit the stocking out without punishment, or just leave them in and stay silenced for how much longer you want.)

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 8:34 pm

Charlie spits it out and rubs her mouth to wipe off her spit before trying to send a wind slice at her "Take this mistress! I wont fully submit that easy!"

(wild magic, wind slice)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 8:42 pm

(Wind Slice -roll 83- Fail! Wild Magic -roll 41- Command Me!)
(Shoe Shine -Auto- Success due to Command Me! Demoralize -roll 24- Success!)

Despite her words, Charlie froze up and her eyes glossed over.

Bunda burst out into laughter when she realized what just happened. She then sat on her bed a pointed her bare foot at the mage. "Let's see if you can still talk like that after you've given my toes some love."

The women who hypnotized herself got on her knees and began to eagerly kiss each of Bunda's toes.

Charlie: 12 Willpower + Charmed(Dominate's Pet)+ Attack Down(2)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 8:45 pm

Charlie groans in her mind before decided to try a different route focusing the chaos around her to change to her bunny form. "i guess i'm weaker than i thought so lets see if my other form has any more luck!"

(form change Bunny)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 8:52 pm

(Form Change: Bunny -roll 69- Fail!)*
(Punishment -roll 54- Success!)

Bunda blinked when nothing happened after the bold declaration. She sighed before she reached over and playfully slapped the mage's face. "Quit wasting time." she said with an amused smirk.

Charlie: 10 Willpower + Charmed(Dominate's Pet)+ Attack Down(1)

*(This wasn't supposed to be an -auto- thing, was it?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 8:54 pm

(Honestly didnt think about it... next time it will be leave what happened~)

Charlie rubs her face where she was slapped and focuses again trying to get her bunny form

(Bunny form change)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:04 pm

(Form Change: Bunny -Auto-)
(Teasing Strokes -roll 46- Success!)

This time, Charlie managed to assume her bunny form

"So instead of being my slave, you'd rather be my pet?" Bunda asked with a giggle. She then moved her leg and began to stroke the now bunny girl's crotch with her her foot.

Charlie: 6 Willpower + Bunny Form + Charmed(Dominate's Pet)+ Disadvantage(Petplay)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:07 pm

Charlie squeaks at what she says and moans from her foot rubbing before trying to play along "yes mistress and the best part is how soft my fur is would you like to feel?"

(Soft fur)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:12 pm

(Teasing Strokes -roll 45- Fail!)

Bunda decided to humor the girl and ran her hand over her soft fur. She ran a hand over Charlies fur and nodded in satisfaction. "This is soft." Bunda admitted. "Not as soft as mom's pets, but still very soft."

Charlie: 6 Willpower + Bunny Form + Charmed(Dominate's Pet)
Bunda Amore: 27 Stamina+ Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:21 pm

Charlie smiles sweetly and leans up to give bunda a draining kiss trying to prolong her fight "maybe I can prove I'm better mistress bunda" charlie slightly loses herself to her act

(Draining kiss)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:31 pm

(Draining Kiss -roll 53-Fail!)
(Lip Lock Lock Up -roll 88- Crit Success!)

Charlie pulled Bunda into a kiss, only for the midara to turn it around on her. The silver haired woman overwhelmed the wild mage with the intensity of the kiss. Charlie's mind breifly blanked out.

When she came back to her sense, Charlie found herself lying on her back with each of her limbs tied to a corner of Bunda's bed.

"What should I do with my naughty little pet?" Bunda asked as she smiled at the bound bunny.

Charlie: 2 Willpower + Bunny Form + Charmed(Dominate's Pet) + Disadvantage(Petplay)+ Stunned+ Lock Up*
Bunda Amore: 27 Stamina+ Charmed

*(Lock Up is like a Bind, but instead of doing damage overtime, all attacks against you are auto-hits until you escape.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:58 pm

Charlie blushes even deeper and looks up at bunda realizing she's been beaten as she relaxes in her binds. "Anything you'd like mistress bunda. I'm submit to you fully."

(Surrender)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 10:08 pm

"That's a good pet." Bunda said as she lovely caressed the bound mage's cheek. "But I'm in a generous mood, so I'll let you decide what we do first."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 10:10 pm

Charlie fidgets a little in and looks up at her lips "may I be kissed by you mistress? Your kiss earlier felt so amazing!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 10:17 pm

"Of course, pet." Bunda said as she crawled on top of Charlie and pressed her lips against her 'pet's'.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 10:25 pm

Charlie almost instantly melts as she feels her new mistress's lips on hers closing her eyes to enjoy the feeling more.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:42 pm

Bunda got a devious glint in here eye, before she pinched her pet's nose shut. With that act, the intense kiss turned into a truly suffocating one.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:05 pm

Charlie struggles some feeling the lack of air but also moans into the kiss still loving the feeling of the kiss as she presses her lips more against her mistress's
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:10 pm

While Bunda continued the 'breath taking' kiss, her free hand started to roam Charlie's body. The dominatrix was looking for any particularly sensitive places her new pet had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs Amore Manor
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next