Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 6:46 pm

Brin had heard tale of of a human kingdom that had been taken over by a single midara. The silver knight set out to find and possibly liberate this kingdom.

He arrived at the kingdom's capital with little trouble. There had been suspiciously little midara activity on his way.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 6:59 pm

Brin finally reached the kingdom capital, a little winded from the long trek there. He looked around as he went in through the front entrance, trying to find any traces of midara activity or anything suspicious.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:05 pm

Everything seemed normal. Just normal people going through their normal lives.

Eventually, Brin caught sight of something unusual. A slender woman with short blonde hair, and bright pink eye. She clad in only a thong and chain mail bikini as she patrolled the town with a large sword in hand.

Brin: 30 Willpower + Charging Confidence
Sonya 30 Stamina + Lovely Protection
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:15 pm

Brin tried to avert his eyes as he blushed. 'What are you wearing?' He asked, a bit embarrassed. She was definitely beautiful, he had to admit, his eyes drawn to her luscious curves. He thought about drawing his sword, but he hesitated for a second, not wanting to scare or accidentally hurt any passersby. 'I need to speak with you. Is there something a little quieter we could talk?' He asked, ready to get into a fight with her when the opportunity presented itself and if she was a midara.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:22 pm

The woman looked a him curiously. "Yes, there is a church that was just completed not too long ago. We can talk there."

The woman led him into the so called church. The interior was decorated with various Heart iconography and statue so women, both cute or sexy.

"Welcome to the First Church of Love!" the woman declared. "Now, how may I assist you traveler?"

Sonya: 30 Stamina + Lovely Protection
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:28 pm

'Church of Love? What's that?' Brin asked, having never heard of the establishment before. He quickly shook his head and got back on topic. 'I heard this kingdom was taken over by midara. Do you have any knowledge of something like that? With that outfit and the name Church of Love, I think you might know something.' He stared at the iconography and the statues of women, a little suspicious. He intended to talk to her and get a little information out of her before they fought.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:32 pm

"A Church dedicated to the ways of Love!" the woman declared as she raised her large sword in salute. "I was a knight of this kingdom who had opposed Lady Charlotte before her reign, but now my eyes have been opened to the ways of Love and I dutifully serve her."

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:35 pm

'Lady Charlotte, huh? So that's the name of the midara who had taken over this kingdom.' He said, deep in thought. He looked at the blonde, scantily clad woman. 'Sorry, but I need to find this Charlotte woman. Where can I find her?' He asked her, knight to knight.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:37 pm

"What business do you have with My Lady, traveler?" the woman questioned as she eyed him suspiciously.

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:43 pm

'I seek to defeat her in battle and expand my skills as a knight.' he said, beating his chest proudly. He believed that travelling here would be worth his time, as perhaps he might learn a new skill or two from the various people here. 'And I assume that you're not going to be okay with that?' He said, knowing what her response was going to be. 'Well then, how about we fight, as one knight to another.' He said, his hand on his blade.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:53 pm

"Verily." the woman said as she pointed her blade at him. "I am Sonya, traveler. Would you do me the honor of giving me your name?"

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:57 pm

He drew his sword and shield and got into a fighting stance. 'Well met, then. My name is Brin, the Silver Knight. Now show me what your Love can do!' He said, running at her with his sword raised.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 8:05 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 6- Crit Success! Normal Success due to Lovely Protection!)
(Cleave -roll 33- Fail!)

Brin's blade struck his opponent, but a thin barrier around her stopped her from taking the full force of his blow. The silver knight then darted back and away from her counter attack.

Sonya: 28 Stamina + Lovely Protection
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 8:13 pm

'I'm just getting started.' Brin said, determined to win. He pulled some chains out from on his back and attempted to capture the Love knight in place with it.

(Capture Chains)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 8:24 pm

(Capture Chains -roll 46- Success!)
(Struggle -roll 32- Success!)

The chains struck his opponent, but she managed to keep them from wrapping around her.

"I thought you a fellow knight." Sonya told him. "Not some brigand who goes around trying to abduct women!"

Sonya: 26 Stamina + Lovely Protection
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 8:32 pm

'I'm not trying to abduct you, I promise. I'm a knight, but if I've learned anything, it's to use whatever you can in order to win. Don't tell me you don't think the same?' He shot back at her as he put up his shield to counter her next attack.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 8:42 pm

(Shield Stance -roll 29- Fail!)
(Lovely Infusion -roll 5- Crit Fail!)

"You!" Sonya said as she became blinded by anger. "You dare call yourself a knight with that attitude!"

Sonya: 25 Stamina + Lovely Protection
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 8:44 pm

'I do, because I am a knight. Let me prove it!' He said, running in for a series of sword slashes, intent on showing off his swordsmanship.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 8:50 pm

(Blade Combo -roll 40, 13, 12- 1 Success 1 Fail and 1 Crit Success! Normal Success due to Lovely Protection!)
(Rising Slash -roll 1- Crit Fail!)

He managed to land two quick blows, before she managed to block his third and locked blades with him.

"Knights have honor, you cur!" she shouted at him as their swords ground against each other.

Brin: 29 Willpower
Sonya: 22 Stamina + 1/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 8:59 pm

He honestly didn't want to upset her too much, as she was a knight like him and he didn't want to seem cowardly. 'Fine then. I won't use my chains for the rest of the match. If it's a duel you want, then it's a duel you'll get!' He said, putting up his shield in a defensive stance.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 9:18 pm

(Shield Protection -roll 82- Success!)
(Lovely Infusion -roll 36- Success!)

Sonya just snorted dismissively as he raised his shield. The female knight then brought the flat of her blade to her lips and infused it with magic via a kiss

Brin: 29 Willpower + Shield Protection(3)
Sonya: 22 Stamina + 0/4 Misses + Lovely Infusion(3)(Sword attacks deal +2 damage and allows certain moves to be used.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 9:24 pm

His defenses raised, Brin went for a riskier slash, intent on showing her how powerful he really was as he swung his sword with all his might.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 9:31 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 96- Crit Success!)

The powerful slash cut into her, and Sonya fell to a knee in pain.

Brin: 29 Willpower + Shield Protection(2)
Sonya: 18 Stamina + 0/4 Misses + Lovely Infusion(2)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 9:43 pm

Brin was a knight after all, and his chivalry prevented him from taking advantage of his downed woman. 'I'll let you get back on your feet. There's no honor in beating on a downed opponent, after all.' He said, standing still.

(Turn Pass: Knightly Honor)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 9:49 pm

(Piercing Thrust -roll 36- Success!)

"And there is honor in binding a woman in chains?" Sonya asked as she thrust her sword at him. Her shining weapon dug into his shield, and the aura around it continued on to strike him in the chest.

Brin: 24 Willpower + Shield Protection(1)
Sonya: 18 Stamina + 0/4 Misses + Lovely Infusion(1)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom   Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs the Eastern Kingdom
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next