Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs the Eastern Kingdom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Test vs the Eastern Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 11:53 am

Test and Reisen had heard rumors of a midara who had single handedly managed to overthrow a human kingdom. In hopes that someone that powerful might be able to help Reisen with her condition, or at least know someone who could, the pair set off to find her.

"I-It's weird." Reisen noted as they approached the capital. "I was expecting there to be a lot more... vice here."

Indeed, despite the fact that the kingdom had been taken over by a midara, they had only encountered normal humans during the entire trip. When the duo asked around about this, the consensus seemed to be that other midara were intimidated by the new queens power. Not knowing how possessive she was of the populace meant they didn't know if going after the people here would draw her ire.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 5:43 pm

Test shared Reisen's surprise. So far this kingdom seemed surprisingly normal. There was neither the fear and tension that denoted the presence of a tyrant nor the debauchery one would expect of a land ruled by midara. But midara did seem to be endlessly full of surprises. After all it was not long ago that Test had believed midara to be simple forest dwelling monsters and now he knew them to be capable of forming communities and it seems even of capable rulership.

As to whether this midara queen was benevolent, destructive or simply indifferent would be seen, for her influence would surely be felt most clearly in the capital they were approaching.

"What do you make it?" Test asked Reisen as they traveled. "Do you think this queen driving away other midara with her presence alone is a indicative of a terrifying tyrant or a benevolent protector?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 6:13 pm

Reisen shook her head. "I'm not sure."

When the capital came into view, they were stopped by a woman. She had her black hair done up in a pair of buns, pink eyes, and ruby lips. She wore a black silk robe with pink trimmings that only came down to her thighs, but the sleeves extended far past her hands. She had a slender figure but made up for it with her strong and lovely legs.

"Halt!" She said as she held out a hand. "If you wish to go further, than you must defeat me in battle." she told then as she slipped into a martial art stance.

Test: 30 Willpower
Mei-Mei: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 6:22 pm

Test looked the robed woman up and down. She looked human but it was often hard to tell. "Sure. May ask why? I don't imagine everyone who wishes to enter the city has to win a fight to do it." Test asked as he drew his sparring staff. If this woman wanted a fight it was a fight she'd get. If there was a reason for all this then he wanted to get it over with as soon as possible and if this woman was just picking fights then he'd probably have to defend himself from her either way. He noted that she didn't seem to be armed, but as Reisen had taught him, just cause your opponent is unarmed doesn't mean they won't kick your ass.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 6:30 pm

"Oh, you're actually doing it? Yes!" the woman said before she coughed into her fist. "I mean, I am Mei-Mei. I originally came to this kingdom to seek worthy opponents, and found enlightenment instead. Now, I challenge people in queen Charlotte's name!" her statement was punctuated by her eyes glowing briefly.

"Test be careful. It looks like she actually knows how to fight." Reisen warned.

Mei-Mei: 30 Stamina

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 6:38 pm

"I am Test. I have come to seek an audience with your queen." Test replied as he began to circle Mei-Mei. "So tell me Mei-Mei, why do you fight in queen Charlotte's name." Test continued as he waited to see what Mei-Mei would do.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 6:43 pm

(Rising Stomp -roll [79, 40]- Fail!)
(River Stance -roll [99, 50]- Success!)

"Because she showed me enlightenment." Mei-Mei answered as she tried to rush in only to be kept at bay by Test's weapon and longer reach.

Mei-Mei: 28 Stamina

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 7:09 pm

"Enlightenment? What sort of enlightenment does a she provide." This talk of enlightenment had him a bit worried. He associated claims of 'enlightenment' with madmen, the alien light of The Lantern practically streaming forth from their ears.

He feignted his confusion causing him to leave an opening, allowing Mei-Mei to get close before trying to floor her with a rush.

Lunar Takedown
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 7:18 pm

(Lunar Takedown -roll 84- Success! Stun -roll 25- Fail!)
(Triple Kick -roll 63, 52, 78- 1 Fail and 2 Success!)

"Huh? Enlightenment is enlightenment, isn't it?" Mei-Mei asked as she moved in. Distracted by the question, she fell for his feint. The woman was knocked off of her feet, but she landed on her hands. She then delivered two swift kicks to Test before she pushed off of the ground, did a flip, and landed back on her feet.

Test: 28 Willpower
Mei-Mei: 25 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 7:32 pm

"Well enlightenment can mean a lot of things depending on ones disposition. The enlightenment of the scholar and the enlightenment of the hedonist are two very different things. Which kind enlightenment have you found?" Test was beginning to ramble a bit, the fight taking his full attention.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 7:37 pm

(Overwhelm -roll 62- Success!)
(Lip Blast -roll 45- Fail!)

"The enlightenment of-ah!" Mei-Mei's answer was cut off by full powered blow delivered to her by her opponent.

Test: 28 Willpower
Mei-Mei: 21 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 7:41 pm

Mei-Mei's sudden silence snapped Test's focus back to reality. "Sorry I cut you off there, what were you saying?" He asked even as he continued to fight.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 7:45 pm

(Old Reliable -roll 3- Crit Fail!)
(Counter Kiss -Auto-)

Mei-Mei struck Test's weapon with a kick strong enough to almost rip it from his hands.

"Love. The enlightenment of Love." the martial artist answered as she shifted into a more relaxed fighting stance.

Test: 27 Willpower
Mei-Mei: 21 Stamina + Counter Stance(3)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 7:58 pm

"But there are in turn many kinds of love. Is your love the sensual tempting love of the Grail or an innocent, caring love that brings dreams of white rain and still water." Maybe it was his nervousness at what he might find in this city, or maybe it was how far be was from home but his mind kept wandering back to strange things he had learned and dreamed and not quite understood at the time.
Test didn't like Mei-Mei's stance. Such a relaxed pose indicated either arrogance or trickery.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 8:03 pm

(River Stance -roll 55- Fail!)

Test got into his own defensive stance, but in the end his patience ran out first. He moved to strike, but Mei-Mei flowed around his weapon like water and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"I Love fighting, but now I can do it in a way that makes people Love fighting me." she told him with a smile.

Test: 25 Willpower
Mei-Mei: 21 Stamina + Counter Stance(2)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 8:21 pm

As Mei-Mei got around his defenses Test tensed up for a blow only to be hit with a kiss instead. "Oh. Now I think understand." He muttered in surprise. She seemed to mean that the queen had taught her the art of midara combat. Test didn't really feel that that constituted enlightenment but they could debate that afterwords. "So you fight for the joy of it, and the queen is a means to that end?" He asked, returning to his original question.

Test made to knock Mei-Mei off her feet, hopefully disrupting her relaxed stance.

Sweep
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 8:26 pm

(Sweep -roll 87- Crit Fail!)
(Find Your Center- Auto-)

Mei-Mei hopped over his low swing and followed up with a quick kiss to Test's lips.

"More like I was empty, but I didn't know I was empty until I came here." she answered before she took a deep breath.

Test: 22 Willpower
Mei-Mei: 22 Stamina + Counter Stance(1) + Deep Breathing
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 8:35 pm

"That does sound like enlightenment. Mind you a well regulated emptiness can be useful. After all it is the empty space that makes a bowl useful. It leaves you something to work with." Test replied, a bit surprised by the intensity of Mei-Mei's words. Now her fanaticism was beginning to make more sense.

Test couldn't help but feel like Mei-Mei was toying with him, slipping past his defenses only to kiss him and dart away again. He tried to pick her down with three quick strikes.

Triple Strike
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 8:42 pm

(Triple Strike -roll 60, 91, 84- 2 Success and 1 Crit Fail!)
(Lovely Infusion -roll 47- Fail!)

Test landed to solid hits in before she caught his weapon and used it to pull him into a kiss.

"Maybe." Mei-Mei admitted after she let him go and got back into her more aggressive stance.

Test: 20 Willpower
Mei-Mei: 18 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 8:49 pm

It was a strange fight, that much was certain. Mei-Mei had started with kicks and moved on to kisses. Test found the aggression in her stance strangely comforting. Now he knew what to expect.

Sweep
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 8:53 pm

(Sweep -roll 6- Crit Success!)

This time Test had succeed in knocking her feet out from under her. She tried to land on her hands like last time, but the ground shifted beneath her and she hit the ground.

Test: 20 Willpower
Mei-Mei: 16 Stamina + Downed
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 8:56 pm

Test took the opportunity to catch his breath and ready himself for the flurry of attacks Mei-Mei would no doubt subject him to the moment she got back to her feet.

A Moment of Respite
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 9:09 pm

(A Moment of Respite -Auto- Heal -roll 4- 4 Willpower Restored!)
(Get Up -roll 17- Fail!)

"You know, you're pretty good." Mei-Mei noted as she laid on the ground. "How long have you been a fighter?"

Test: 24 Willpower
Mei-Mei: 16 Stamina + Downed
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 9:17 pm

"Well depends on how you count. I've been training for almost a decade but I've only been travelling and getting into real fights these last 9 or 10 months." Test answered. It was strange to think about how it had been less then a year since he left home. It felt like so much longer then that.
Test prepared to wack Mei-Mei as she moved to get up.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 9:22 pm

(Old Reliable -roll 89- Crit Fail!)
(Get Up -roll 84- Success!)

Mei-Mei moved to get up, and Test swung. But it turned out to be a trap. She rolled out of the way and kicked him in the wrist.

"I've been fighting for most of my life." the martial artist said as she got back to her feet. "Martial arts was kind of the village pastime."

Test: 23 Willpower
Mei-Mei: 16 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Eastern Kingdom   Test vs the Eastern Kingdom Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs the Eastern Kingdom
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next