Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  Empty
PostSubject: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 3:19 am

A new bar in town opened up not too long ago and it was greeted by many praises... or at least drink wise. The food on the other hand... not too much. Hearing about the place, Test decided to check the place out. Once there the place was empty, it was almost midnight after all. Still there was someone cleaning glasses at the bar.

The woman had brown shoulder long hair and blue eyes. She was extremely beautiful, dressed in a gray shirt and, tho he cannot see it, black skirt which nether hid her frankly perfectly figure, long legs and large DD cup breasts. " Oh welcome, what can I get for you? " she asked, giving a lovely smile that practically lit up the room.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 8:53 am

Test was in town for a few more days as his latest bit of adventuring business wrapped up. With his coin purse still heavy from his most recent adventure a night on the town seemed like just the the thing. As Test arrived at the new bar he was a little disappointed to see that it was empty, but if the drinks really were as good as he'd heard then he could probably have a great time even without company.
Test blushed slightly as the woman behind the bar fixed him with a charming grin.
"Hello. I just came in for a couple of drinks. Anything you recommend?"
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 6:41 pm

" I personally recommend the brandy for a cool night like this but I also recommend trying the sunrise special, I am quite proud of that one. " she said with that sweet smile of hers. Its usually pretty slow around this time so she was legit happy someone dropped by, plus the look of this guy... judging by his outfit, build and posture he was clearly an adventurer. ... Dangvshe has been getting alot of those lately, but she wasn't complaining.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 6:42 pm

Test shrugged. "I'll have the sunrise special then." He said as he sat down at the bar.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 5:50 pm

" Coming right up! " the beauty said as she fixes the drink, putting the ingredients in a small mixer and shakes it in a dancing fashion, accidentally showing her hips and attributes shaking and swaying while she does. It was part amusing and part hypnotic " So any good adventures lately? " she asked before pouring the drink.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 5:56 pm

The way the bartender moved was... engrossing. Test found it hard to look away as she bounced and swayed and mixed his drink. Her question knocked him out of his reverie. "Oh nothing special as of late. Some locals needed me and a few other people to clear out a den of direwolves. Real bread and butter stuff." He replied. Thankfully the locals hadn't been having any problems with midara, his track record against midara was not very good. Test took a sip from the drink, wondering what it tasted like.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 6:01 pm

It had a citrusy taste with a dash of sweet and the smallest hint of rum. It seemed to warm the body yet not too much so like being outside on a pleasantly warm day. " Well that is nice of you. Hmm... well... no one is here and well... no acts play this late.... " she said more to herself than Test, wanting to think of a way to make this experience better before getting an idea. " Oh I know! Maybe I can dance on the stage for you? "
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 6:04 pm

"Oh that's not necessary. I assure you. I'm perfectly happy to just drink and chat." Test said before taking another sip from his drink. He hadn't come looking for any sort of special treatment. Of course if she wanted to dance he wasn't going to stop her, she certainly moved like a capable dancer.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 6:38 pm

" Well I would hate to leave you like this... " she leans in and whispers " Plus I am really proud of my moves. " she gives a giggle before getting out from bar. " I'll be back, okay? " she walks off behind stage, her hips having a natural eye catching sway to them as she walks off.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 6:41 pm

Test watched her go, excited to see her dance. A part of him that had developed since he started his adventures began to get suspicious. After all this was exactly the kind of trap midara liked to lure people into. But Test did his best to ignore those suspicions.as he was a trusting sort who liked to give people the benefit of the doubt.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 6:54 pm

After a few minutes or so, the lady comes back in her more well known outfit, smiling happily. " There! I know its a bit showy but I just love this outfit! " she said before motioning him over to the stage. " Over here! So you can get a better look! "
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 6:59 pm

Test took a seat by the stage. The part of him that had already begun to worry was now ringing even more alarm bells at the sight of her skimpy dancing outfit. But the rest of him was too busy admiring the way it showed off her beautiful breasts to respond.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 1:03 pm

" Okay there we go! .... Oh right! " she said, rushing back stage for a moment then comes back. Seems she forgot to turn the music on. She starts to dance on the stage, her hips sway and her breasts jiggle in a rather hypnotic fashion yet she has legit skill. Her moves were elegant and somewhat seductive, yet there was a feeling of joy in them, she was in her element.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 1:15 pm

Test watched. Slowly sinking into his seat as the bartender's hypnotic dance filled him relaxation and awe. All worries and suspicions forgotten. He could sit here and watch this all night if she'd let him. His eyes wandered her body, too enthralled to worry about manners or decorum.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 2:35 pm

The woman kept dancing for him, getting closer to the edge of the stage. " Tell me... what do you know about the Holy Grail? " she asked, seeing that he was good and under her spell.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 3:04 pm

Her strange question began to stir Test from his stupor. The Holy Grail? The only grail he knew of worthy of capitalization was The Grail of the Feast, and only the mad and the foolish would think of that as in any way holy. And surely anyone who knew of The Grail would already known where it resided. Test began to slowly sit upright again. "I'm sorry. I don't think I know what you're talking about." He said, trying to feign ignorance. His answer coming a little to slow to be convincing.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 2:51 pm

??? couldn't help but notice the oddity in his tone. " Oh? But you do know of a grail like that, don't you? " she asked, after all the grail she was after was known by many names. Who knows, maybe it was the one she was after but he didn't know it? Giving him the benefit of a doubt as she dances more for him, her hips swaying from side to side and her huge mounds bouncing hypnotically.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 3:02 pm

"I really don't know about anything like that." Test answered, squirming slightly in his seat. He really was a terrible liar. All the while his eyes remained locked to the hypnotic bounce and jiggle of her breasts. His mind trying to gather the willpower to look away or draw his staff.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 3:10 pm

" The dancer gets closer to him as she dances. Come on now, sweetie, you can tell me~♡ " she said as she leans forward a bit, giving Test a view of her cleavage while giving him a cute look that would make a man's heart throb. " I don't plan on doing anything bad with it. I promise ~♡ "
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 3:15 pm

"I find that hard to believe." Test said, begining to slowly pull himself out of the chair even as her adorable expression and deep cleavage captured his full attention. After all The Grail of the Feast was one of the most insidious of the Hours. It was highly unlikely that one who sought knowledge of it meant well.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 5:05 pm

" Well... looks like its the hard way. I really am sorry about this.

Mata's intro: 32

??? jumped off the stage and kicks him right back into his seat. The dancer then sits in his lap and starts performing a lap dance, her hips and ass grinding on his lap while her huge soft breasts bounce and jiggle meer inches from his face. Once she saw him fall under her spell once again, she would kiss him on the nose, taking a small bit of mana , before getting off him.

???: 30 mana charge 1

Test: 28+charm.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 5:09 pm

Test drew his staff as he shook himself from his trance. Determined not to succumb to the wiles if this beautiful dancer he went in for a big swing, trying to keep her away.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 1:42 pm

( Oh you want me to do the dice rolls? O.o I can if ya want. )

??? Could tell he was winding up for something big so was able to spin out of the way of the attack.

Nimble Dancer: 67

??? Starts to shake her hips as if intune to her own inner rhythm before starting to go into a more energetic dance.... only to trip and face plant due to a loose plank on the floor. " Oooow.... why haven't they come to fix that yet? " she said while rubbing her head as if checking for lumps.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 1:57 pm

(Yeah. I default to letting the DM roll all the dice.)

Test simply watched in confusion as she danced and fell. He wasn't quite sure what she was getting at. He made to defend himself in case she came at him again.

Repel
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 5:58 pm

Sunny Eyes: 64

Mata managed to dust herself off a bit before walking towards him. Her that beautiful smile, her swaying hips and bouncy breasts was enjoyed to make him lower his arms. Once in range she wraps her arms around him while keeping eye contact with him. Her eyes seemed to sparkle with beauty as she leans in and kisses his lips. She starts to slowly rup her body on his, her breasts squeezed up on him and her soft thigh rubs against his crotch before she lets go of him. " mmmmmchu~♡ Come now, no need to fight. I just wanted to talk. "

???: 30 mana charge 3

Test: 25+charm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )    Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumba in the room! ( Mata Hari vs Test )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next