Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) Empty
PostSubject: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 8:10 pm

Test had made a stop at a small lake town on his way to a major city, an old rest stop for a lot of people back in the day. Now, though, it seemed to have turned into a tourist spot due to rumors of a green spectral knight that walked the mists. He was curious to see if it was at all true and allowed himself a couple of days to rest here and try and see for himself, but no luck.

On the day he planned to move on, he woke up pretty early and packed his things, paying for his room at the inn and heading off to leave. However, through the thick mists, he heard giggling from multiple sources and prepared his weapon. "Oh mother, he seems really lively, can we try him?"

"I-I don't know, he looks pretty strong..."

"You worry too much, sis! He's probably not too special."

"Now, now, that's incredibly rude to say to this weary traveler. I'm sure a little bit of love and care will give him just what he needs. Not too much though, don't want him getting addicted after all~"

He couldn't see too well through the morning fog as he adjusted his aim multiple times with each new voice. This wasn't a very fortunate turn of events for him...

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 8:52 pm

Test repeatedly turned around. Keeping his head on a swivel as he tried to look in all directions at once. "Who's there! Show yourself!" He barked as he tried to catch sight of his mysterious hecklers. Looks like the rumors of things that haunt the mists might not have been baseless after all.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:17 pm

"If you insist~!" The form of a beautiful woman a foot taller than test became more and more visible the closer she came, her hands gliding along her body, emphasizing her soft, unblemished skin, her heft D-cup breasts, her pert rear and even her glossy, kissable lips. As she drew his attention to all her best assets, an array of bright, hypnotic colors pierced the fog and claimed his mind almost immediately, drawing him into a deep trance. "I can indulge in whatever you like of me, sweet little traveler. So why don't you make this easier for me and tell me what you like?" He couldn't refuse her, not for even a second, and opened his mouth to tell her of one of his strongest wants.

Persuasive Offer - 38

Test: 29
Morgana: 30

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:23 pm

Briefly entranced by the tall women's soft voice and dazzling light his mouth opened and seemingly without realizing it he spoke of subconscious desires rarely acknowledged. "I love big breasts and when women mesmerize me with their bodies, especially their breasts."
Once his head cleared Test briefly cringed as he realized what he just said. He adopted a defensive pose and prepared to defend himself from what seemed to be some unfamiliar kind of Midara.

Repel
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:30 pm

She laughed sweetly even when he jabbed at her with his halberd to keep her distanced. "Oh I see, well, I'll be more than happy to oblige, weary traveler." Despite him training his polearm at her, all it took was a grope of her tits and Morgana was able to distract him long enough to bypass his reach and pull him in for a nice fun time, his head plunged right between her tits and pinned their by her arms, wrapping around his head. "Having fun yet?"

Repel - 30
Rare Service - 42, 76

Test: 26 + Bind
Morgana: 29

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:34 pm

The fey woman found a pleasurable crack in his practiced defense. She squeezed and bounced her breasts before his eyes and Test was unable to stop himself from starting deep into her tits. Lowering his guard long enough for her to get in close and pin his head to her chest. Test was determined not to give up so soon and struggled with all his might.

Bust Forth
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:45 pm

His burst of physical strength sent her stumbling back with surprise. "Well now, I'm surprised that didn't last a bit longer." She noted his body slacken a bit after the exertion and realized that what he did would probably not happen again for the rest of their little rendezvous. "Well, it's not a problem, oh Sylvia, why don't you come and assist your mother."

"Y-Yes, mommy!" A small blond fairy fluttered into view, her cute little eyes shifting over to Test frequently as if she's expecting him to lash out like a cobra any second now. "Wh-What do you need?"

"A new color to my lips, I'm feeling like a change is needed for this one." She smiled seductively as he was recovering from the exhaustion that came with that move. Sylvia fluttered off out of sight, into the vast, blank canvas of the fog before coming back with a golden flower, handing it to her. "Ah, gold this time, my how rare! Good job, my lucky clover!" She gave Sylvia a quick peck on the head, seeming to fill the nervous fae with some genuine comfort.

After that, her lips leaned into the bud and laid a long kiss upon it. When she finished, Test noted that her lips were now colored a glossy golden color. "I hope you're ready for what comes next, because this kind of color is pretty special."

Bust Forth - Auto
Pretty Poison - 26, 96 (Success, Golden. Any kiss given by Morgana will inflict Stun)

Test: 26
Morgana: 29 + Gold Poison (3) + Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:56 pm

Immediately after breaking free Test immediately readopted his defensive pose, with subtle differences. "Your going to have to try a little harder then that to pin me down." He said, doing his best to sound confident. Upon seeing the small fairy he realized what was happening. He was fighting not a midara but a fey. The tales back home had had much to say on the subject of fey. That they were not evil but prone to a self-centered indulgence that could make them appear cruel or heartless, that you must not accept gifts from them, particular gifts of food or money, and that you should under no circumstances allow yourself to be lead back to their home or spend forever trapped within their realm.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:14 pm

"A small touch-up isn't all I'm going to do, swee-." As she approached him, ready to smother him in a golden kiss that would paralyze him completely, he countered her approach and threw her to the ground, making Sylvia panic and flutter to her mother.

"Mommy, are you okay!?" She seemed to forget her fear of him long enough for her to fly to her side, ignore how close she was to Test.

"I'm fine, Sylvy, just got surprised is all," Morgana groaned.

River Stance - 58, 49
Feeding Time - 33, 34

Test: 26
Morgana: 26 + Gold Poison (2) + Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:30 pm

As the smaller fey flew to her mother's side Test quickly stepped back, giving the two some space. Knowing that etiquette and protocol were of great importance to the fey he hoped that fighting with honor would earn his some reprieve, or at least allow him to leave without a new supernatural enemy. Of course fighting with honor was also its own reward.
"My apologies, that was a little too much force." He said. As soon as the little fey was a safe distance away and the big one was back on her feet Test went in for a basic thrust to try and better gauge the situation.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:39 pm

She got up and smiled upon his gesture of courtesy and honor. "Well, don't you worry too much about me, I can take some hits. Quite a show of courtesy to not attack me while I was down." His strike hit true and she stumble a moment before laughing. "And of course, I'm standing now, so it's free game. You're quite amusing, little traveler. I might just keep you around a little longer when we're done..." She pulled him in and gave him a kiss, his energy draining from his body, only to be exchanged for an utterly body numbing amount of pleasure as some of the lipstick smeared onto his lips. "Mmm~ You're pretty tasty too."

Old Reliable - 22
Feeding Time - 50

Test: 24 + Stunned
Morgana: 26 + Gold Poison (1) + Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:53 pm

As her lips met his, Test's body was filled with numbing pleasure, and he found him self briefly unable to do anything but stand there, pressed against her.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:57 pm

"I think one last kiss oughta be enough payback for slamming me into the ground earlier, so pucker up, sweetie." She forced his lips into a pucker and gave him one more kiss, more of the gold lipstick rubbing off onto his lips as more of his energy flowed into her, another wave of paralyzing pleasure struck him, extending his stay under the Elder Fairy. "Mm, that color suits you~!" Her lips had lost the gold shade that was responsible for his current state, so at least he wouldn't be stuck like this for much longer.

Feeding Time - 14

Test: 22 + Stunned
Morgana: 28 + Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 11:01 pm

(Wow deals 2 damage and heals 2 damage. That's a strong kiss she's got there.)

Recovering from his immobility and feeling noticably weaker after their brief makeout Test went in for a powerful swing, hoping to even the odds.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 11:13 pm

The lipstick she gets from Pretty Poison adds 1 point of damage to Feeding Time in addition to the effect she inflicts))

He made for a wild, heavy swing with his halberd, with all his strength, only for her to duck under the the attack. With the momentum of his swing strong, he wound up pulled along by the weight of his weapon having been thrown about so hard and fell to the ground, leaving him vulnerable to the fae's next move. "Sylvia, if you would~"

Sylvia fluttered around the dizzy head of Test, releasing a pollen into the air, which he breathed in without realizing what was happening. When his vision seemed to slowly stop spinning, he spotted the vague shape of a very busty woman in the fog.

Test: 22 + Stunned + Hallucinogen (1)

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 11:16 pm

(A my mistake I didn't know pretty poison always gave extra damage.)

Getting back to his feet, and dismissing the shape in the mists as an optical illusion, Test went in for 3 quick strikes on Morgana. Leaving him wide open to a counter attack.

Triple Strike.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 11:47 pm

His funny struggles to move his body again didn't bother Morgana, only made her more eager to feed off of him. However, what ended up happening instead of Morgana countering was little Sylvia having snuck up on him while he was still waiting for feeling to return to anywhere other than his junk. Put off guard by this admittedly very cute fairy now right in his face, and yet unable to move, he wasn't prepared when she pressed her small lips to his own and fed off of his energy, breathing some of her pollen directly into his system. However, surprisingly she kept it going, trying to be brave and take more than she would normally. After a while, she finally separated and fluttered off to her mother's side, celebrating her courage with a cute little midair dance.

When he was finally able to move again, he noticed someone else slowly becoming more visible in the fog, the bouncing tits of this woman seemed to shimmer a bit with a hypnotic glow, dulling his senses a little bit, though it was only an image only he could see.

Triple Strike - Auto Fail due to Stun (I forgot to add the rolls of last turn, but he got a crit fail! DX)
Shy Poison - 96 Crit (Since I don't want you to be stunlocked more than I intended, I'm gonna say that this just does a point of extra damage)

Test: 18.5 + Hallucinogen (2)

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 11:52 pm

Back on his feet and starting to get desperate Test went in for another massive blow against the larger fairy. His determination to not harm the little one one made stronger by her clear nervousness and unfamiliarity with danger.

Triple Strike

(Out of curiosity does Morgana only change which fairy is out when one of them gets injured? Or do she swap them out regularly whether or not they get attacked?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 12:01 am

She'll swap them out at her discretion, but if the children get attacked and the blow succeeds, they'll be forced to be swapped out))

Two of his strikes hit Morgana, but she manages to see through his third strike and sweeps to the left before calling on Cleo to help her out. Sylvia flies off into the fog, only for a small, dark-skinned fairy with crystal wings to walk out of white air of the morning, her large breasts catching Test's eye, despite her being far scaled down in size compared to him and Morgana. "Hey, buddy, you ready to have some fun? Let's start with a nice dance!" She began to sway and twirl, her curves bouncing with the rhythm of her dance. While Test was still distracted by Cleo's introduction, Morgana's body shone with an array of colored lights, all beaming down onto Cleo like a spotlight, her crystal wings catch the light and refracting it into Test's sight, making his attention glued to Cleo completely, leaving him open for attack.

Triple Strike - 2, 4, 39
Enchanting Dance - 82 (Mental Bind, 7, Success)

Test: 16 + Mental Bind + Hallucinogen (2)
Morgana: 24 + Cleo

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 12:09 am

His aggressive strategy seemed to pay off. Netting Test 2 hits and some notable damage. But the tides suddenly changed as a new fairy flew in, replacing the nervous one who quickly flew away. The new fairy began to dance before his eyes. The sway of her curves, the scintillating lights of her wings, and above all the rhythmic, hypnotic bounce of her breasts, captured his gaze and mesmerized his mind as he stared slack jawed and unaware of his surroundings.

Mental Bind
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 3:11 pm

"Look at that sweet, blank look on his face, I think he really likes you, Cleo," Morgana chuckled seeing him lose his mind to her daughter's dance and her mesmerizing spectrum.

"Oh we both know your lights did the trick there, I'm just the pretty dancer." Cleo giggled as she began a new dance, her breasts bouncing up and down.

"Oh really? Then why is he staring right at your chest, sweetheart?" Test couldn't take his eyes off the Brounie's bust as it jiggled around rhythmically with her dance.

Earth's Rhythm - 50

Test: 12.5 + Mental Bind + Hallucinogen (2)

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 3:17 pm

Even when the lights stopped Test couldn't bring himself to stop staring at the little fairy's chest. It's jiggle and bounce had him entranced and stupefied. Unable to think of anything else.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 3:54 pm

"Wow, I guess you're right," she giggled as she continued her dance, captivating him further with her tits. "Well, maybe he'll like it if I give him a taste of them. Mom, can you give me a hand?" Morgana nodded and picked up her daughter, carrying her over to Test, still distracted as Cleo kept dancing in the palm of her mother's hand. With a tug, Morgana pulled at Test's trouser and underwear before dropping Cleo right inside.

He could feel her crawl around inside before he suddenly felt something warm cling to his hardened length. Cleo was happily holding to his cock and rubbing her body against it, most notably, her soft chest. "Looks like you're really enjoying it, hm?"

Cleo Cling - 30

Test: 11 + Mental Bind + Weak Bind + Hallucinogen (2)

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 4:03 pm

With Cloe no longer swaying before his eyes Test was finally able to collect himself long enough to try an break out of his trance. Doing his best to shake off the triple assault of mind bending magic, Cleo's body and Sylvia's poison.

Mentel Struggle -> Break Weak Bind -> Shake Off Hallucinogen

(Wew, what a complicated action. Although I may be misunderstanding how weak binds work so feel free to correct me.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 6:09 pm

He managed to snap back to reality, but as he saw Morgana coming his way, he realized he didn't have time to go reaching into his pants for Cleo, still feeling the chocolate-skinned fae still massaging his member lovingly. Just as unfortunate as his lacking time to remove another problem, he failed to shake off some of the pollen before Morgana reached him again. "Running around like this gets me just so famished so fast. Mind giving me a quick nibble?" Her lips collided with his as more of his essence sapped away into the older fairy before she separated from him promptly. "Thanks, love."

Mental Struggle - 6
Struggle - 75, 65
Remove - 45, 82
Feeding Time - 38

Test: 9.5 + Hallucinogen (2)
Morgana: 25 + Cleo

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)   Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Test v. Morgana (Test Run 2)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next