Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) Empty
PostSubject: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:08 pm

Brin had a rough time with his recent escapades, tracking Midara, fighting them, and then losing quite embarrassingly to them in turn. He'd been exhaustively humiliated by them all and decided to make a stop at the next town down the road for a break. By the time he'd arrived, the night was only just melting away to day and the streets were filled with thick fog and rolling mists. He'd have a very hard time seeing much through here.

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:17 pm

Brin looked around at the town covered in thick fog. 'I hope I can catch some peace and quiet here.' He said, yawning as the trip here took quite the toll on him. He looked around for anywhere he could grab a bite to eat or anywhere he could lay down for a good nap. He hoped he could find where to go soon. This place was giving him the creeps.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:27 pm

He only continued to feel that sensation, the chills rolling through his body as he strolled through the deep mists that blanketed the town. Every now and then he could've sworn he heard someone, but then heard nothing after, making him think he must be hearing things. Perhaps all his losses against Midaras was rubbing off on him in some way. Then he heard the giggle of a young lady penetrate the silence, much more notable than the other sounds he'd heard.

"Oh mommy, please! Can we just have a taste!"
"Well, considering how loud you're being, Cleo, I can imagine we have no choice."
"Really? Yay, my plan worked!"
"Y-You did that on purpose??!"
"Quiet everyone. Yes, it seems that thanks to a certain someone, we have no choice but to do this. Don't feel too pleased with yourself Cleo, you're getting punished when we go back home."

After all that talk was settled, a woman appeared before Brin through the thick fog. Black, flowing hair, pale skin that almost seemed to shine, as well as a white dress that hugged her body perfectly. "Hello, human."

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:36 pm

Brin stared at the woman as he caught a good look at her. Her appearance was quite unusual, but she as beautiful in a way he couldn't describe with words. Stunned at her appearance, Brin found it hard to connect words with his thoughts for a second. he eventually spoke up. 'Um, hello. Can I help you?' he asked, wondering where the other voices came from.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:45 pm

"Yes. You see, it seems me and my children have encountered quite a conundrum. You see, you're not supposed to know we exist, but yet here we are. I could ask you not to tell a soul, but then I've never trusted you humans to keep secrets before." She approached him, hips swaying tantalizingly with every step. "So I'm just going to have to pluck that knowledge from your handsome little head, if you don't mind."

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:49 pm

Brin took a step back, trying to clear his mind from his lustful thoughts of the beautiful woman, his mind repeating how she called him handsome. 'What do you mean by that? And what do you mean by your children? I'm just trying to pass through here, so I don't want to fight you.' He said, shakily drawing his sword, a little hesitant to just outright attacking her.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:54 pm

"Well then that's a problem, because I have no reason to trust that you won't tell people about me when you're gone. So why don't we just skip to the part where you try to stop me?" She laughed heartily as she saw his body shake the moment he drew his sword. Was he scared of her?

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:57 pm

'If that's what you want, then don't say that I didn't warn you!' He said, running at the beautiful woman with his sword raised for an overhead slash. He didn't want to hurt her, but she wasn't giving him much of a choice.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 8:05 pm

He failed to deliver his first strike, the woman swaying to the left and out of the sword's path. Taking the initiative to make her move, she moved in close and grabbed him firmly by his top and forced him into a kiss. A pleasant, almost soothing feeling washed over Brin as she drained a bit of his essence and drank it in happily. A pleased sound emanated from her core as she separated from him, licking her lips sensually as she gave him a wanting gaze. "At least you'll be a good meal~! And now that I get a good look at you up close, handsome. Your name wouldn't happen to be... Brin, would it? I've heard of that adorable little thing you have for lipstick."

Basic - 49
Feeding Time - 30
Info Dump (Forgot about this) - 26 (Lipstick Weakness revealed)

Brin: 29
Morgana: 30

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 8:08 pm

Brin blushed. This was bad. She already knew one of his major weaknesses. 'Oh, um. Happy to see that you think it's adorable, at least.' He said, trying not to sound super embarrassed, even though it failed miserably. He brought out some chains from his pocket and tried to bind the woman before she could take advantage of his weakness.

(Capture Chains)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 12:32 pm

The chains swept through the air and wound around Morgana, pinning her arms down and keeping her relatively immobilized, and despite her efforts, she was unable to break free. "So you do have some fight in you."

Capture Chains - 12
Struggle - 55

Brin: 29
Morgana: 28 + Bind

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 1:03 pm

'I try my best.' Brin admitted as he continued to tighten the chains, trying to keep the woman still and at a safe distance from him, fearing what she could do if she got too close.

(Capture Chains: Continued)

Last edited by Biscuits_Man on Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 3:27 am

I don't know what Tighten Chains means. Is that a move to try and turn the Bind into a Heavy Bind or is it just a label you're putting on the bind continuing?))

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 6:52 pm

(Sorry, this was back when I didn't know what I wanted to say when the bind continued. My bad. I fixed it to make it clearer.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 3:37 am

Morgana broke free of his chains, unimpressed by the fragility. She sighed of boredom and strutted over to him. "You'd better put up a strong fight then that..." And with that she gave him a sweet, leeching kiss.

Struggle - 48
Feeding Time - 26

Brin: 28
Morgana: 29

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 8:33 pm

Brin let out a quiet moan, loving how soft and warm her kiss was. He shook it off, a little intimidated by how easily she shook off the chains. However, the knight wasn't going to be dissuaded so easily. 'Okay then, let's see if this will impress you!' He said as he swung his sword in a powerful slash, trying to catch her off guard.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 10:27 pm

She avoided his slash as if he were simply taking a wild swing with a stick. "Oh, was that supposed to hit me? I'm so sorry, should I stay still next time~? Now, why don't you tell me what else I should know to make this more enjoyable?" Her body glowed with a mesmerizing array of colors, entrancing Brin, compelling him to answer.

Starlight Slash - 61
Persuasive Offer - 66

Brin: 27 + Hypnotized

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:54 pm

Brin stared at the beautiful fairy's body as it flashed a beautiful rainbow of colors. Brin, being particularly susceptible to hypnosis, couldn't help but tell the fairy exactly what he liked. 'I have a huge thing for lipstick. Being covered in it, having it applied to me, anything like that. I also have a thing for being feminized and for breastfeeding.' He said, unable to look away from her with a dazed smile on his face.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:41 pm

She gave a husky laugh at hearing his turn-ons, not quite expecting him to have answered with more than one. "Well then, I'll have to see what I can manage for you, won't I?" She beckoned him to her, pulling down at her dress until her tits spilled out. Still trying to regain his good senses, Brin was eager to approach in his entranced daze. "Drink up as much as you'd like~!"
Unable to help himself, the Elder Fairy's prey obliged and wrapped his lips around one of her nipples, sucking away until milk finally came spilling in. The sweet, almost nutty flavor of her addictive milk combined with the moans that flowed from between her lips almost kept his daze going, but his mind was stronger than that.

Rare Service - 36

Brin: 24

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 8:34 pm

Brin backed away, still tasting her sweet milk on his lips as her soft moans echoed in his ears. He couldn't help but lick his lips, muttering 'So sweet...' under his breath as he struggled to remain focused on anything other than the fairy's massive boobs. He shook his head and put up his shield, trying to increase his defenses.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 2:24 pm

Just as he was ready to raise the shield, Morgana drew his attention to her with a few loud, teasing smacks of her lips. "Oh I don't think you're done just yet~!" She closed the distance once more and pulled him in for another draining smooch, gulping down his energy further.

Shield Protection - 77
Feeding Time - 30

Brin: 23

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:09 pm

Brin smiled in a daze, the loud teasing smacks of the fairy's lips echoing in his ears, tempting him to give in and let her have her way with him. He felt his energy to resist her start to leave his body as his knees wobbled from the kiss, but the knight tried to hold firm and put up his shield one more time.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:37 pm

He threw up his shield to protect himself, his will holding for now, and forcing her back. She feigned some shock and surprise before sighing. "Well, I don't expect your protection to last long."

Shield Protection - 82
Rare Service - 23

Brin: 23 + Shield(3)

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:45 pm

'Are you sure about that? I think my protection's pretty sturdy.' Brin retorted, a little more confident now that he was protected behind his shield. He kept his shield up as he warily watched the beautiful woman, looking for an opportunity to counter any missed moves she might make.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:51 pm

Unfortunately for him, though her defense was strong and his counter prepared, all it took was the gentle sway of her breasts to flood his mind with memories of a certain big-boobied Succubust, leaving him open to her pulling him close. "Now what did I tell you, hm? I knew your protection wouldn't work, now I hope you're ready for the consequences~!" She pulled him closely to her bare chest, squishing her soft tits against his face and encouraging him to take another drink.

Shield Stance - 22
Rare Service - 4, 37

Brin: 21 + Shield (2)

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next