Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 12:04 am

Brin nuzzled into her soft tits, her soft voice lulling him into submission as his mind fought mightily to try and resist drinking from her big boobs. Unfortunately, it just wasn't enough, and he almost immediately latched onto her breast and began suckling, a clear erection forming in his pants as he moaned quietly from how soft and motherly she felt.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 12:10 am

(Gonna go ahead and add a move)

"Oh, I knew you couldn't resist~! With a love like yours, one drink is enough to get you coming back for more. Still, I can't just let you have all the fun, now, can I?" She gave a little whistle and soon enough he began to feel his pants disturbed, but he was too focused on the breastfeeding to care.

Turn Pass
Big Help - 56 (Morgana calls for her children to come assist her with their next meal, attempting to remove the target's pants and underwear while they're distracted. It takes two successful turns to work, but if both succeed, the fairies will steal away into the fog, leaving the target unable to find their pants, unless they can get rid of the fog. Deals no damage)

Brin: 20 + Bind (Do you think it would make more sense for Rare Service to bind in this case?)
Morgana: 30

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 12:16 am

(Yeah I would probably guess that Rare Service would bind in this case.)

Brin kept suckling at her soft breasts as more creamy milk flowed down his throat. It was so sweet and delicious that Brin has trouble focusing on anything else, even the sensation in his pants as he wondered who was doing it. His eyelids fluttered at his mind screamed at him to try and escape before he was swept off into a state of milky submission.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 12:25 am

Unfortunately, he was under too much bliss to so much as even entertain the notion of looking away, of stopping. He continued to suckle on her nipple, wanting only more milk, even as his pants started to slip off his waist, followed soon by his underwear. His throbbing meat sprung up into the air, as if celebrating its freedom. "Mmm~ I think I know what I want to do."

Struggle - 57
Big Help - 52

Brin: 19 + Bound + Naked (Added point of damage)

(Dude, you are not very lucky today! XD Or are you incredibly lucky?)

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 12:30 am

(With how good this is going, definitely leaning more towards number 2!)

Brin felt his erection spring up for her to see as he kept suckling on her breast, the sweet milk almost overflowing in his mouth as he submissively suckled away. His erection twitched and throbbed, leaving it no secret how much he was enjoying it as his mind continued trying to convince him to fight it.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 12:40 am

Finally able to listen to that voice screeching in his head like a thousand tortured souls, Brin brought himself to shove Morgana away, only now fully aware that he was naked from the waist down. "Oh, you finally decided take the lead? I'm all ready~!"

Struggle - 82
Turn Pass

Brin: 19 + 1/2 Naked (Attacks aimed at the waist down)

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 12:45 am

'T-take the lead? I would rather it the other way...' He muttered under his breath, the knight still struggling to get himself under control. But either way, even though he had milk running down the side of his mouth and his stiff erection twitched as he stared at her breasts and lips, he still tried to fight back as he rushed in with his sword.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 8:26 pm

As if each hit jarred his mind awake more and more, each swing of his blade gained more accuracy than the last. Thrown off by the shock of his first hit, Morgana was unable to avoid the other three, getting nailed four separate times by Brin's blade. To add to the misfortune, her attempt to regain her favor over the battle led to her stumbling and tripping onto her ass.

"Oh no, mommy, are you okay?" one timid voice cried out from the fog.

"She just fell over, she'll be okay," a more even and calm voice followed.

One final voice seemed to be incapable of stopping her laughter, presumably at the sight of Morgana's prat fall.

Blade Combo - 22, 46, 44, 80 (Lucky!)
Rare Service - 7 Crit Fail

Brin: 19 + 1/2 Naked
Morgana: 26 + Stunned

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 10:30 pm

Brin, his confidence restored after landing all of his slashes, was happy to see that he was at least getting somewhere. But then he paused when he thought about the voices he just heard. Who else was here watching him? 'Who else is here? Were you listening in on everything I said? Show yourself!' He said, putting up his shield to try and defend himself. He blushed a little as he realized that whoever else was here heard all about his fetishes that he told to the fairy.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 11:30 pm

"They're... none of your concern," she groaned as she had to take a moment to pick herself back up and get her bearings first. It seemed the source of the voices seemed to agree as they'd refused to show themselves for now. Seeing Morgana slowly getting herself ready for battle again distracted Brin away from raising his shield properly.

New Passive: Necessity - Cleo, Aurora, and Sylvia remain hidden away in the fog until Morgana loses 1/3 of her health or the fog is cleared away. (Which means I should probably expand Morgana's standalone moveset.)

Shield Protection - 17

Brin: 19 + 1/2 Naked
Morgana: 26

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 12:20 am

(Maybe. Especially because Rare Service is pretty powerful)

Brin shrugged. 'If you say so. Let's get back to it then.' He said, running at the fairy, intent on doing some damage before she took advantages of his weaknesses again with another particularly powerful slash. He still could only wonder about the source of the mysterious voices, and he was determined to find out.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 12:48 am

His swing sent her staggering back and clutching her body in pain, waiting for it to pass. "Hmm, you suddenly seemed to have turned things around for yourself. Maybe you aren't the pathetic meal I took you for..." Her wings flapped delicately through the air, a swarm of what looked like dust flew out and lit up the area in an array of colors. [i]Bright, glaring[/b] colors at that.

Starlight Slash - 62
Stardust Cloud - 16 (Deals no damage but gives Disadvantage to the target on the next turn)

Brin: 19 + 1/2 Naked + Disadvantage
Morgana: 22

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 11:35 pm

'I told you, I'm not going to make this easy for you.' Brin said. He was at least happy he was being treated with a little more respect, even if she still seemed to think she was superior to him (And he might have found it kind of hot). He blinked, trying to block the bright lights out of his vision even as he stared at them, transfixed. 'So pretty...' He said, at least having the good sense to keep his shield up as he hoped she wouldn't take advantage of her opening.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 9:35 pm

Not only did his shield fail to position where he'd wanted, it threw him off his balance. He was left stumbling around, the mesmerizing lights Morgana showed him keeping him just out of reach of an equilibrium. This had Morgana stifling a bemused laugh, while three voices from the fog giggle without restraint. "Come now, you're falling right back into the old script."

Shield Stance - 61, 15 (D.Adv Crit Fail)
Turn Skip

Brin: 18 + 1/2 Naked (I'm gonna adopt PfP's version of Crit Fails)

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 10:31 pm

Brin blushed as he heard several feminine voices giggling at him as he tried to get it together. 'Stop laughing at me! Am I that funny?' He said, trying to hit the beautiful fairy with his sword as a way to show his abilities to convince her and whoever was watching with her that he wasn't as pathetic as they thought.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 6:36 pm

He swung his sword, but his anger and embarrassment led to him stumbling over a stone in the street, missing his shot and giving the fairy and the unknown voices another round of laughter. "Oh come now, you make it too easy. Maybe I could keep you as a jester~ Kisses for kicks and all that."

Basic Cutter - 65
Rare Service - 85

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 8:07 pm

Brin blushed even more as he glared at the woman. 'Oh, ha ha. Make fun of me while you still can...Unless you're serious about that offer?' He said as he tried to put up his shield once again, going for a more defensive approach as he watched her carefully. Knowing that he was being watched and that the beautiful woman thought of him like some sort of joke both made him feel angry yet submissive.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 11:17 pm

He successfully raised his shield, ready to take some damage, but Morgana continued to mock and belittle him. "Oh, you finally got it up, how cute~! I'll bet you impress all the girls with that, don't you?"

32 - Shield Protection
37 - Feeding Time

Brin: 18 + 1/2 Naked + Shield (3)

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 7:21 pm

Brin blushed even harder at the metaphor the beautiful fairy was clearly saying. 'I-I'm not as cute and helpless as you're making me sound, you know. A-and I get plenty of girls too! Although they're all just midara that have their way with me...' He said, her teasing words starting to really get in his head as he swung at her again, hoping he hit her this time, both to even the odds as well prove to the both of them that he wasn't a total joke of a man.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 3:39 am

He mighty swing managed to make the Elder Fairy swallow her words completely, digging in and doling out quite a bit of pain, making her stop to recuperate. "Ahhh, it looks like you finally managed another shot, cutie. Now this is getting exciting again."

"Stop bullying mommy, you meanie!!" Sylvia sailed in from the fog, finally revealing one of the voices as a tiny blond fairy, shaking like a leaf, but putting on her best brave face.

Starlight Slash - 62
Feeding Time - 37

Brin: 18 + 1/2 Naked + Shield (2)
Morgana: 18 + Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 7:20 pm

Brin stared at the tiny girl, now finally understanding where the voices and giggling was coming from. He had a feeling that there were more of them, but it was still strange seeing the tiny fairy flying in front of him. A bit taken aback by the sudden appearance of the girl, the knight fumbled with his words a little. 'S-sorry, but I'm just doing this so she doesn't have her way with me, after all.' He said, trying to defend himself a little as he took a step back and tried to focus his mind a bit and calm his excitement.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 1:42 am

Sadly, he couldn't concentrate with Sylvia flittering around his vision, admonishing him in her own timid way for hurting her mommy, clearly meaning Morgana. "Sylvie, sweetie," the aforementioned Elder Fairy called out. "Perhaps you should give mommy a hand. Go grab me a nice flower, would you~?" Sylvia nodded and fluttered off into the fog before returning with a golden flower, of which Morgana took and pressed to her lips with a loud 'Mwah'. When she lowered the flower, her lips were painted a shining golden color.

Intense Concentration - 65
Pretty Poison - 70 (79, Golden)

Brin: 18 + 1/2 Naked + Shield (1)
Morgana: 18 + Golden (3) + Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 1:53 pm

Brin froze as he saw the fairy's lips turn a shining gold. Both of them were already aware of his crippling weakness to lipstick kisses, and he shuddered when he thought of how soft and wet her lips must feel now. His focus was completely on the beautiful woman now as he tried to stay focused. 'So nice and shiny...' He muttered as he stared at her golden pout. He ran at her, trying to slash at her before she and her little daughter could do anything else to him.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 4:43 pm

She smiled, knowing full well how much he'd enjoy this next part. She managed to dodge his sword swing, Sylvia hanging back at a safe distance, and easily closed in on him. Despite his assurance that she'd take every advantage she could, he didn't back away, a needy look in his eye despite the tension. "Let's have a little fun, I know you'll get a kick out of this~!"

Morgana laid her golden lips upon the knight's, leaving a shining print upon them as she pulled away, the poison of the lipstick taking immediate effect. "How was that~?"

Basic Cutter - 17
Basic Kiss - 12

Brin: 15 + 1/2 Naked + Stunned
Morgana: 18 + Gold (2) + Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 6:33 pm

Brin fell to his knees, his mind starting to drift off from how good the kiss was. He felt the sticky, wet sensation of her lipstick all over his mouth. His exposed penis only got more erect as some precum dripped out of it, letting the woman, her daughter, and anyone else watching know exactly how much he loved it. He stood nice and still, a dreamy smile on his face as he gasped out 'That was amazing... I love your lipstick so much...'

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next