Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 4:51 pm

Morgana smiled confidently, looking down at the lovestruck puppy that was Brin. Taking advantage of his stupor, she teased him with smooching sounds, puckers and pouts, while her sweet Sylvia fluttered closer to the knight. She was curious, hesitant, wondering if he'd suddenly come to his senses before she'd have her chance, but he did nothing. Taking her chance and a moment to adorably hype herself up, she flew in and planted a small kiss on Brin's cheek, draining some of his energy before flying back behind her mother. "He t-tastes good..."

Shy Poison - 72

Brin: 13 + 1/2 Naked
Morgana: 18 + Gold (1) + Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 5:00 pm

Brin stared up at the beautiful fairy as he struggled mightily to get back to his feet, still feeling the effects of the shiny gold lipstick a bit as the sight of her puckering gold lips and the sounds of her smooching stuck in his head. The small but soft lips of the daughter fairy didn't feel bad at all either. As much as he wanted to give up and ask her for more sticky kisses, he did his best to put his shield in front of his face in a rather futile attempt to counter her next attack as he focused on her lips, saying 'I taste good, huh? Good to know you're enjoying me...' He said, struggling to stay focused.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 5:08 pm

Oh god, Brin is just so unlucky... or lucky depending on who you ask))

Morgana looked down on him disapprovingly at the sight of him attempting to raise his shield once more. "Going on the defensive again, little knight? Do I have to mesmerize you into giving me something more exciting? Or maybe I could just...." She put a single hand atop the man's shield, lowering it down without any effort as she smacked her wet, shining lips. "Give you another kiss?"

However, rather than paint his lips more, she crouched down and took his throbbing cock into her hand and pressed the last of her golden lipstick against the tip of it. The wet, glossy, and glittering gold color colored the crown of his dick, bringing more pleasure than the last kiss to his body.

Shield Stance - 89
Basic Kiss - 92 (Crit)

Brin: 8 + 1/2 Naked + Stunned
Morgana: 18 + Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 5:21 pm

Like clockwork, Brin fell to his knees once again, absolutely overcome by the sensation of her lips. Her lipstick just felt so warm, and wet, and sticky... It was too much effort for the horny knight to even stay on his feet as his newly painted cock twitched and spasmed, spraying precum like a broken faucet. He let out a loud moan as he stared up at her, his heart and mind rapidly being overtaken by sheer lust. 'T-thank you. I love your lipstick kisses so much. Please put me in my place...' He moaned, not even wanting to move as he stared both as her and the golden lipstick mark on the tip of his cock.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 5:31 pm

Morgana's body radiated with another entrancing light, capturing his already dulling senses until he was fully suggestible to her. "Then why don't we change pace a little~? Throw that shield away right now, you falling under my feet is no fun if you don't fight back a little more." He couldn't resist her command, removing his shield and throwing it into the fog. "Good boy~!"

Guiding Light - 22 (Morgana enchants her opponents with a hypnotic array of colors and lights, putting them under her command for a turn. This can either be used to debuff them or guarantee her next attack, but it does no damage)

Brin: 8 + 1/2 Naked + No Shield (He can't use any moves utilizing it until he gets it back)
Morgana: 18 + Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 5:41 pm

Brin struggled to his feet, the soft, mesmerizing light he had seen earlier having dulled his senses. He raised his sword as he struggled to keep what little control he had left. He pretty much forgot all about his shield as he tried to raise his sword. 'I-if you say so. I'll do whatever you say...' He said, trying to slash at her as best he could, the lingering feeling of the lipstick on his mouth and dick slowing him down as his arousal continued to grow. At least he tried to fight back with a series of slashes.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 6:03 pm

Woo, what a turn around!))

Surprisingly, the moment his shield vanished into the mists, his sword swings all hit home. All four swings of his blade impacted Morgana, giving her the excitement she asked for. "Ah, that's a bit better, isn't it?"

Sylvia, frightened stiff by the sudden attack, fluttered back into the fog, only for someone new to fly out. A gorgeous blue-skinned fairy, taller than Sylvia, emerged to check on her mother. "Are you alright?"
"I'm fine, Aurora."

Blade Combo - 80, 32, 24, 76
Drop of Fantasy - 85

Brin: 8 + 1/2 Naked + No Shield
Morgana: 14 + Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 6:09 pm

Brin was honestly surprised that he managed to do some actual damage to her, especially in his tired, extremely aroused state. 'Well, I'm happy I'm giving you a challenge at least...' He gasped, his arm getting heavier with each swing. At the sight of another little fairy, it hit him that there were likely multiple girls who had been watching everything and the embarrassment cleared his head a bit as he went in for another swing while he could.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 7:03 pm

Morgana evaded his strong swing, something he put too much of his weight into, leaving Brin open to any move they could think of. The Elder Fairy looked to her aquatic child and asked, "Aurora, why don't you give his tall friend some attention?" The undine nodded and bounced towards the unbalanced knight, shifting into an amorphous blob that latched onto and spread across the length of his exposed cock.

Surprisingly, it felt warm and comfy, vibrating and sending shocks of pleasure through his body. Not much, but it was notable enough. "How's she's feel?"

Starlight Slash - 7 Crit Fail
Aquatic Irritation - 32 (18, Groin)

Brin: 6 + 1/2 Naked + No Shield + Weak Bind
Morgana: 14 + Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 7:10 pm

Brin moaned and twitched as the sensations on his penis made even more pleasure go through him. '...Incredible.' He gasped in response. The warm and comfy feeling only made him leak more precum, the liquid getting absorbed by the blob. He was so close to spurting his brains out for the fairies that he almost gave up right then and there. He decided to try his best for one slash with every bit of power he had left. he stumbled towards the fairy woman, trying his best even as lust quickly started to cloud his mind...

(All Out Offense)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 8:09 pm

She simply stepped out of the way as he weakly swung his blade for as powerful an attack as he could, only for him to fall to his knees at the end. "Oh, you look exhausted~! You've been working so hard, I can't let you go unrewarded." She pressed a foot against his chest and easily kicked him onto his back before lowering herself down atop him. "Thank you, Aurora, you and Sylvia were wonderful." The blue fairy reformed above his cock after some time for some last-second pleasure before fluttering off."

"Sylvia, bring me another flower~" Sylvia brought her a hot pink flower of which Morgana kissed deeply before tossing it aside, her lips now stained a sickly bright color. "Let's give you everything you deserve~" She kissed the tip of his dick once more, indulging his love of lipstick, a garishly colored mark left behind, before she peppered his cock with kisses up and down his shaft, sticky smooches leaving behind too many hot pink kiss marks to count until he final climaxed. "Looks like you're done."

All Out Offense - 39
Rare Service - 90 (I'm so sorry, man DX)

Morgana wins

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 8:16 pm

(Don't worry, that's just how the rolls roll.)

Brin laid there, in heaven after feeling her hot pink kisses all over his cock. He laid there, not even bothering to move after his climax after he spurted glob after glob of sticky semen. He laid on his back, admiring the views of both his cock which had been almost entirely painted hot pink by her sticky smooches, and the beautiful fairy and her wonderful smile. 'I think I'm in love...' He said, giving her a dazed smile.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 8:28 pm

"Oh, cutie, you won't remember a thing when we're through with you~!" A new flower came to her hand, given by Sylvia. After the delivery, the shy fae fluttered off to some other part of Brin to get her fill of his essence. Aurora came back, kissing and draining Brin from the nape of his neck, while Cleo, a dark-skinned Brounie, climbed onto Brin and began to rub her sizable (for a fairy) tits against his towering mast, thoroughly enjoying her food as she ate it.

Morgana kissed the flower as usual, but let the kiss last with a long moan punctuating every second of it. When her lips finally pulled back, they were painted pure black, a color that only became more appealing the closer it came to his own lips. When that kiss finally came, it delivered a bigger pleasure than any other kiss so far, but all the while his mind started to fog up and it only got thicker and thicker as she smeared more of her wet, black color across his mouth, drinking down his essence with every gulp.

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 8:47 pm

Brin felt his body relax more and more as the beautiful fairies drank their fill, gulping down his essence. But he didn't care in the least. His cock still twitched and spasmed, already ont he verge of another powerful, mind melting orgasm as he felt the one fairy rub against it. But it honestly couldn't compare to the sensation of the main fairy's wet black lips against his own as her lipstick smeared all over his mouth. He weakly tried to kiss her back as well as he could. The sensations going through his body were like nothing he had ever felt before, and honestly, the defeated knight was in love. He kept kissing as his penis kept twitching. Anymore and it would be too much for him, as his mind fogged over in a pleasant haze...
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 10:54 pm

After the smaller fairies had their fill of his essence, Sylvia flew off to kiss Brin on the cheek. "Th-Thank you for the meal," she said before fluttering off into the mist. Her sisters, however, wanted to enjoy themselves after their food, Aurora shifting her form to have larger breasts that matched Cleo's, joining her Brounie sibling in giving Brin a mini titfuck.

"Just let every memory of us fade out, they're not important. This is~..." She kissed him again, drinking down more of his essence with another loud gulp, Brin's mind clouding over further and further, growing dark as he reached the brink. "When you climax, you're going to fall into a deep sleep as every memory of me and my children disappear~ And when you wake up, you're going to leave town and never. come. back~<3" With that command, Morgana kissed him one more time, slipping a bit of tongue in to make their last kiss extra special.

She took one last itty sip of his essence, just enough to push him over the edge.

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 7:23 pm

'Mmmmphhh...' Brin moaned as he kissed her back with what little energy he had left. Feeling her sticky black lipstick all over his lips as the two tiny fairies gave him an amazing tiny titfuck was just too much. He felt his essence leave his body in more ways than one as he finally came for the fairies, splattering out even more cum than before as he drenched the two fairies with his seed, giving them plenty of essence to feast on. His memories started to fade as his mind descended into a soft, erotic fog. He felt himself drift into a wonderful, erotic sleep, the last sensations the sticky lipstick and kiss on his lips and the soft sensations of tits on his cock...
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 11:17 pm

Cleo sighed with pure satisfaction as she licked some of his jizz off of her body, finally stepping away from Brin's dick. "Thanks for the food, you tasted pretty good~!" Aurora on the other hand, nodded approvingly before all the white seeped into her body and began to disappear inside her transparent form. The two went away, disappearing into the mist as Brin's mind lost itself to both the pleasure and the power of Morgana's blackened lips eagerly devouring every memory he had of the lot of them.

"We appreciate the food, little knight, and we appreciate your cooperation," Morgana hushed as she planted another kiss. "We don't wish to cause any harm to anyone in this town, so we'd prefer if they don't know we're here~!" Another little kiss, another black mark. "So after you climax this last time, any stubborn little memories of us you might have will go away, you'll leave this town, and never come back!" She lowered herself down and took Brin's entire length slowly into her mouth, dragging black over his shaft...

The last thing he knew before he blacked out was one final climax and one final gulp before even that faded from his memory.

PostSubject: Re: Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)   Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin v. Morgana (Final Test Run)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3