Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Sabrina

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 11:58 pm

After getting a full, lengthy, and excruciating course of 'how to lose to a sexy villainess', Test and Lex were both left dumb and silly with lust. So overloaded with charm that when their Desire whispered some sweet suggestions into their ears, suggestions they'd never hope to resist. The final plot of the lewd villainess was to send her heroes on missions that were likely to continue their streak of indulgent submission. Lex had her own task of facing some bunny girls or thieves or something or other....

And as for Test, he was to head to Saffron City, a moderate-sized and urban village home to something called a Pokemom Gym. A very strange term, and Test may not be sure exactly why he wanted to seek it out (thanks to Desire planting the suggestion through hypnotism), but his task remained the same. He had to challenge the Gym for himself.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 12:03 am

Test had never heard of a Pokemom Gym before, but he was certain that this one would serve as the perfect way to put his skills to the test. The adventurer searched village, asking directions as needed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 12:07 am

As Test asked around, it became clear that this Gym was something of a landmark and defining feature of Saffron City. He had several people helpful enough to point the way to the Gym, and it was on a street behind a very tall, towering building that seemed to be for a research and development company. But, that wasn't his concern, the Gym was ready for him whenever he was ready for it. Should he take care of anything before he went inside?
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 12:09 am

Test pondered if there was anything that needed doing before he challenged the Gym before deciding that it could probably wait. The adventurer strode in, ready to face whatever was inside.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 12:20 am

Inside, there were a few men and women, young and old, all wearing purple robes. The most odd thing was that despite the title of Gym, the people here weren't practicing anything physical or athletic. In fact, it was the precise opposite, they were practicing things like meditation and.... bending spoons, making things float, and so on... with their minds!

Before Test could approach any of them, one of them approached him. A tall woman a few years his senior, the only one not wearing robes. She wore a skin-tight black and red bodysuit that clung tightly to her attractive figure and had a head of long, dark hair and red eyes. "Welcome to the Saffron City Pokemom Gym, Test. Are you here to inquire about what we do here? Ah, pardon my manners. I am the Gym Leader, Sabrina." She said, cutting right to the heart of the matter.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 12:25 am

Test was caught completely off guard by the mysterious woman, and answered on pure instinct. "Yes! I'm also here to challenge the Gym." He immediately replied. "Um. How did you know my name?" He asked, a bit slow on the uptake. Given a few more second he'd be able to put two and two together, but the question had already been asked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 12:29 am

"A challenge as well? Ah, how did I miss that?... I knew your name as all of us here are Psychics. We are practitioners of special techniques such as telepathy, telekinesis, hypnosis, and illusions." Sabrina explained as her appraising gaze concentrated on Test's visage. "You wish to challenge us but didn't know that about us?... Curious. But, we accept all challengers here."
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 12:40 am

If Sabrina was really reading Test's mind then it would be impossible for her to miss the interest he took at the mention of hypnosis. "Well I didn't know exactly what this Gym was. Put I heard it would provide a good challenge for those looking to sharpen their skills." Test explained. He didn't remember exactly where he'd heard it, but he knew he had.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 12:45 am

"We can certainly assist you hone your skills in the psychic arts, but... I can tell you possess no talent for them. Not to worry, only very few have the potential for them, fewer realize they ever have it, and even less than that choose to pursue them. If you're willing, my Pokemoms and I would accept your challenge and treat you to a series of sparring matches." Sabrina answered him, gesturing towards the open area of the gym set aside for competitions like this. The floor was divided in two by markings on the floor, likely meant for one-on-one contests.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 12:49 am

"That sounds great. Thank you." Test replied. It was nice that Sabrina was being so accommodating. "So... What's a Pokemom?" He asked as he headed towards the arena. "I know this place is called a Pokemom Gym. But other than that I've never heard the word before."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 12:56 am

"Ah, you're unaware of that as well. Hmm... how best to explain?" Sabrina asked herself, and while Test may have headed to the center of the arena, Sabrina went to one of the far sides as she pulled a hand-sized ball from her belt. "To put it simply, they are Midara that the Pokemom Trainers here have befriended. We work, fight, and live together, and we use these to give them their own personal spaces." She explained before throwing the ball into the air. It then levitated further into the arena, and opened with a pop and a blinding flash of light.

And when Test could see again, he'd see a tall, curvaceous beauty of a Midara wearing a flowing set of dress and robes that displayed plenty of her thighs and acres of underboob and cleavage. She had medium length green hair and red eyes, white skin, a white and green outfit, and an odd red.... scale? protruding from her cleavage. She stared at Test in silence.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 1:06 am

A midara choosing to work with a human wasn't a surprise. Humans and Midara working side by side was the norm in places like Rollatia. But Test had not expected to learn of Midara that lived in little balls. If he hadn't just seen it with his own eyes he never would have believed it. "Hello." He said, waving to the Pokemom before turning back to Sabrina. "And they don't get bored inside those little balls?" He asked, still not fully understanding what he was seeing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 1:10 am

"They don't. The space inside the balls is a living space they choose for themselves, and they can leave their balls whenever they please." Sabrina answered him, before gesturing to her Pokemom. "This is Gardevoir, and she will be your first opponent."

Gardevoir looked to Test and took an elegant bow before righting herself back up. Everything about her oozed charm, beauty, and elegance. "Hello, Test. My name is Gardevoir. I'm ready to challenge you, and you may make the first move." She told him, her voice deeply sensual even if she was barely trying to be.

Test: 30 Willpower
Gardevoir: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 1:12 am

With his questions answered Test bowed in return. It was always nice to get to test his mettle in a friendly, low stakes spar. The adventure drew his sparring staff and sent an exploratory thrust Gardevoir's way

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 1:17 am

Old Reliable (56) Success
Expanding Love (94) Crit Success

Test jabbed Gardevoir in the gut, sending the maiden stepping back. Then... he heard a voice in his head. Hello, Test... you don't mind if I talk to you like this, right? Don't worry, this is just part of my Telepathy. I can share with you my thoughts, and more. The Pokemoms of this gym have psychic abilities that can contest Sabrina herself, so I hope you're prepared. Gardevoir spoke to him telepathically, making sure he knew what he was getting into.

Test: 30 Willpower
Gardevoir: 30 Stamina, Synchronize Up

(Synchronize is in effect! Any pleasure damage Gardevoir receives will be dealt to Test in equal measure)
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 1:22 am

Test was so shocked by her voice in his mind that he was completely stunned for several seconds. "Wow... I didn't mind." He said aloud, answering her question in a way that would be very confusing to any onlookers.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 1:27 am

Intrusive Thoughts (94) Success

I'm glad. And... I'm also a Midara, so don't worry, I have lots of pleasure in store for you. Are you looking forward to that, Test? Do you find me attractive? Gardevoir asked him as she took a few poses to let Test get a proper look at all of her curves. Giving him a few sideways glances at her hips and legs, curling a leg and showing off her green high heels, and leaning forward to give him a mouth-watering view of cleavage.

Test: 29 Willpower, Infatuated (must use pleasure attacks until he passes a Will Check)
Gardevoir: 30 Stamina, Synchronize Up 0/3
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 11:08 pm

"Yes. Very attractive." Test admitted, blushing as a budding crush on Gardevoir made his heart race. "Can I... Can I kiss you?" He asked, lowering his weapon as he stepped towards her. If she allowed him he'd lean in for a quick peck on the lips.

Will Check -> Kiss
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 12:49 pm

Will Check (2) Success, Kiss (40) Success
Kiss (77) Fail

You absolutely may. I don't mind letting you have a little fun with me~ Gardevoir cooed as she leaned forward, closed her eyes, and pursed her velvety soft lips. Test gave her a loving peck, and he was immediately hit with a satisfying pulse of delight across his body. Was there something magical about that kiss?

Test: 27 Willpower
Gardevoir: 29 Stamina, Synchronize Up 1/3
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 11:39 pm

Test stood there with a dopey, blissful smile on his face as he basked in the afterglow of the kiss. It took him a couple seconds to remember that he was supposed to be sparring with her, and once he did the adventurer backed away and raised his staff.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 1:20 am

River Stance (77) Fail
Trick Room (59,52) Success

While Test made some distance from Gardevoir, she channeled her psychic energy and cast and illusion over the both of them. It was a simple one, but no less tempting for it. All around them were images depicting Test being pulled facefirst into Gardevoir's cleavage where she could tenderly smother him and stroke his hair.

Test: 22 Willpower
Gardevoir: 27 Stamina, Synchronize Up 2/3
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:48 pm

Test spent the entire time staring, lost in fantasies of Gardevoir. Once the illusion faded he'd remember himself long enough to throw another thrust her way.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 11:58 pm

Old Reliable (65) Fail
Sensitive Ray (81) Fail

Test approached for an attack, but he felt some pause when he saw that red... gem? on Gardevoir's chest begin to glow and shine. His adventurer instincts took hold, and he hit the deck just in time for a beam of Love Magic to go soaring over his head.

Gardevoir: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 3:42 pm

Test was lucky his instincts kicked in, or he would have been right in the attacks path. The adventurer tried to simultaneously get up and charge, a rather risky move that left him stumbling.

Rush
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 8:39 pm

Rush (59) Fail
Intrusive Thoughts (47,37) Fail

Gardevoir elegantly twirled to the side, her dress flowing behind her movements and her whole form radiating charm and calm. She sweetly giggled at Test's fumbling and failed attack.

Gardevoir: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Test vs. Sabrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Sabrina
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next