Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Sabrina

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:50 am

Worship (92) Crit Success

Gardevoir suddenly gasped and moaned as Test resumed revering her. Even as attractive and seductive as she might be, she still wasn't used to receiving this much attention. For a moment, Test could do as he pleased. There was hardly an inch of her that wasn't worthy of his unfettered indulgence.

Test: 1 Willpower, Infatuated
Gardevoir: 12 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:35 pm

Test intended to see to every inch of the elegant Gardevoir. The adventure continued to kiss his way down along her body. Showing his appreciation for each part in turn. Soon he was kneeling before her like a supplicant at a shrine as he kissed and massaged her legs and feet.

Worship
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 9:48 pm

Worship (Auto)
Magnanimous Affection (Auto)

My, my~ A noble adventurer who can indulge in and revere a lady at once, and I'm so lucky to have him attending to me personally~ Gardevoir relaxed, sitting down on thin air with her psychic powers and allowing Test to lend himself over to her legs and feet. Her skin was so smooth and warm, and her curves with so soft and supple... the smell so sweet... one couldn't be blamed for mistaking Gardevoir for a goddess.

Test: 0 Willpower
Gardevoir: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 10:20 pm

In all the excitement Test had completely forgotten that he was supposed to be fighting Gardevoir, and with how warm and fuzzy her praise made him feel that wasn't going to change anytime soon. Test showered her feet in loving kisses as he fully succumbed to submissive indulgence.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 10:34 pm

Gardevoir softly pressed her silk-clad foot to his lips and permitted him to worship with all of his being. Keep going, if it makes you feel good, don't stop~ Have as much fun as you want, Test, enjoy this~ She encouraged, feeling practically ecstatic with all the lust she was feeling from Test but still able to maintain her elegant composure.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 10:43 pm

Test kept going for a couple more minutes. His list overwhelming as he reached the peak of his submissiveness. He longed to keep serving and pleasing the elegant temptress, and with his mind already so lust-addled he couldn't think of any way to do that besides continuing to worship her divine form.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 10:50 pm

Mmmm.... I'm going to hate to see you go, knowing that you're so earnest about your affection. So, we have to make the most of this. Kiss~ Gardevoir guided Test to give her foot one last kiss, and when his lips parted, she stood up. Stand, Test~ Another sweet encouragement he couldn't ignore. And once he was obeying, she began kneeling before him, just like in the illusion that all but ended his attempts to resist her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 11:00 pm

Test kissed her foot and stood up as ordered. Despite everything that had happened he was still caught off guard when she kneeled down. With how horny and needy he already was, it wouldn't take much for Gardevoir to blow his mind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 11:06 pm

Even if it wouldn't take much, Gardevoir wouldn't pull any punches, so to speak. She hummed and leaned forward, and in one gentle motion, she slipped Test's manhood right into her underboob and fully enveloped it in her breathtakingly soft cleavage. But he wouldn't only get a divine paizuri to finish him off, no, that wouldn't be good enough for him, Gardevoir thought.

She began weaving more illusions for him: of her sensual feet trampling his face, of her thighs squeezing his manhood, of her lips guiding him through a heavenly kiss. She had so many ideas, and she wanted to see which ones her lover wished to experience.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 11:22 pm

Test gasped and involuntarily thrust his hips, his infatuation with Gardevoir's body having already put him on the edge. He admired the illusions with open desire. The pokemom would be hard pressed to find a way to seduce he wouldn't wish to experience. But if the three illusions she currently weaved the adventurer seemed most interested in the one of her giving him a skillful thigh job.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 11:27 pm

Gardevoir giggled some more, able to acutely sense what he desired the most. She'd be delighted to carefully stroke and milk his manhood with her thighs. As soon as she was done doing the very same with her breasts. She slowly rolled and pressed her pillowy bust in circles against his shaft, up and down, around and around.....

The illusions didn't stop, however. He still got to see those creamy, plush thighs stroking his length to high heaven. As well as Gardevoir swaying her breasts before his eyes until his head emptied out, and her soles and toes elegantly caressing his cock in a slow, sensual footjob.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 11:34 pm

The moment the illusion of her entrancing him appeared Test became completely fixated on it. A powerful and noticably lustful reaction to both her tits and the concept of being completely mesmerized by the elegant Gardevoir. The adventure looked like he was already sinking from the slightest sight of her swaying breasts. If it were any other illusion he might have been able to hold on, the pokemom's touch and the fantasies she invoked were too sexy to resist. With a loud moan Test came a huge load between her tits, a testimony to his deep infatuation with and submission to the Gardevoir.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 11:40 pm

Gardevoir's Telepathy meant she knew exactly what Test was tempted by, exactly what push him over the edge. She pumped her girls and coaxed his load out while she let the illusion of her swaying, hypnotic breasts fill up his vision. Are you so eager to devote yourself to my chest, Test? To throw aside your restraint and indulge in my breasts as much as you can? Her tits looked amazing already, but her tight dress and the way it flaunted her underboob enhanced the erotic allure tenfold.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 11:54 pm

"Yes!" Test immediately admitted without a hint of shame or hesitation. His thoughts emptying out to replaced by lust and submission. He was quickly becoming addicted to the sight of Gardevoir's chest.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 12:11 am

The illusion of her breasts slowly and gently bounced.... and rippled.... and swayed.... a little bit more of her titflesh was starting to slip out from her top. Hints of her nipples peeking out at the edge of her dress as they beckoned Test to keep staring. Then my boobs will make you all mine~ I won't stop until you're my personal breast slave Gardevoir promised as her paizuri moved at a loving pace to match her hypnotic illusion.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 12:15 am

Test sighed happily. Being Gardevoir's breast slave sounded like the best thing he could possibly imagine. He watched The illusion, captivated by the way it sensually swayed and teased. The hunt of nipple and extra flesh holding his full attention as he sank for her tits.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 12:21 am

Are you going to sink for my breasts, Test? Will watching their hypnotic sway captivate you? Will getting a glimpse of my nipples entice you? Will.... this display make you my breast slave? The Pokemom whispered into his thoughts as the illusion ran its fingers across her breasts. Teasing open her top and showcasing the soft touch of her girls. All while she sensually titfucked him the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 12:28 am

"Yes. Yes! YES! YES!" Test loudly moaned as his hips weakly thrust and his lust ran away with him. The way the illusory Gardevoir was sensually swaying her breasts, slowly revealing them and running a finger along them in a confident display of effortless allure. It was all so sexy that he couldn't control himself. Between the illusion perfectly catering to his kinks, the soothing voice in his head, and the soft titties sensually pumping his cock it wasn't long before Test came once again. His devotion to Gardevoir deepening with each orgasm.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 12:35 am

I'm glad to hear it~ I look forward to being your mistress, Test. I look forward to mesmerizing you with my boobs. Again. And again. And again. Keep cumming for me. Cum your brains out for my big breasts. Like a good breast slave. The illusory Gardevoir ran a finger across the swell of each of her girls, applying just a bit of pressure to let Test see how her tits yielded to the touch. Then, she caressed her own nipples and moaned as she pulled open her dress at last, gracing her breast slave with a view of her naked titties. And the steady, erotic, skilled paizuri never ceased. Pumping his cock up and down, up and down, stroking every inch of his length with tender care and precision.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 12:40 am

How could he resist such a command? Especially when the pokemom's irresistible boobs were on full display. Test quickly came again and again. Riding an endless pleasure high until he was completely drained and mindless, a good breast slave to his perfectly elegant mistress.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 12:44 am

Once the combination of a lewd display and a gentle paizuri had milked Test dry, Gardevoir released him from both the illusion and her titjob. She cradled him in her arms and nestled his face into her cleavage with an affectionate hug. "My, my.... so much love and lust~ I'll have to pamper you lots to reward your obedience~" Gardevoir whispered.

Sabrina readied Gardevoir's ball, having a feeling that she and Test were going to sequester themselves inside for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 12:48 am

"Thank you." Test's only reply. Using the last of his strength he leaned up to give Gardevoir a peck on the lips before settling back down into the comfortable embrace of her cleavage. He was now in a state of satisfied bliss. Happy to rest in the arms of his beloved Gardevoir.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 12:52 am

Sabrina used the mom ball to recall Gardevoir and Test both.... the feeling was strange for a second, but it took only a moment for Test to find himself in a lavish, luxurious bedroom with his elegant mistress. She gave him a playful squeeze between her boobs and pulled him onto her bed, smothering him in lewd affection in more ways than one.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 6:05 pm

Test responded to the sublime squeeze with a moan and a few worshipful kisses. The drained adventurer allowed himself to be pulled into the bed. Why would he possibly try to stop it?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 11:25 pm

Once they were both laying down and tucked under the covers, Gardevoir shifted her legs and let Test's manhood get smothered between her thighs. Now she could carefully squeeze both of his heads at the same time with her enticing curves. Shhh.... there, there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sabrina   Test vs. Sabrina - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Sabrina
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next