Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs Naughty Nun.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Test vs Naughty Nun.  Empty
PostSubject: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 4:32 pm

Test had entered the town tired but with a sense of triumph. He just got back from retrieving offerings and other items bandits had stolen from the local church.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 4:38 pm

He headed straight for the church. Best not to wander around with so many goods on hand. Plus he was sure the greatful clergy would be more then happy to offer him a place to rest and would likely want to listen to his tale of confronting the bandits. He could certainly use the downtime.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 4:43 pm

The church was a, relatively, modest thing; only big enough for only two dozen people at most able to sit comfortably. The pews had gashes in them and one was even smashed; clearly a result of the bandit attack. In the four corners of the church were statues of feminine looking angels.

Kneel at the altar was a women wearing a nun's habit, a black long sleeve tunic that barely comes down past her waste, black thigh-high stockings, and a pair of black loafers. She seemd to be in prayer and unaware of Test's arrival.

Test: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 4:51 pm

Test walked to the front, put down the recovered goods, and sat down in one of the intact pews with a weary sigh. Deciding it best to let the woman finish her prayer before turning things in.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 4:54 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 66- Success!)

As the woman prayed, she leaned forward slightly and Test unintentionally caught a peak at white undergarments.

Test: 29 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 5:03 pm

A big blush crossed Test's face before he looked up and tried to admire the painted ceiling. It was times like this that he wished he knew more about art.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 5:09 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 28- Success!)

The ceiling looked as if it had seen better days. Paint was crack and chipped, and some parts of the portrait were just gone. The only part completely intact was a wounded man resting his bleeding head on a woman's bosom.

Test: 28 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 5:13 pm

Well martyrs were a common theme in religious art around here it seemed. And the naked bosom shouldn't have been too much of a surprise, these things were usually meant in a very innocent way. Although the size and level of detail yin them looked like something right off the walls of a midara brothel. Rather then end up staring at that Test looked back at the nun to see if she had finished her prayers yet.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 5:21 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 85- Crit Fail!)

Test watched as the woman finished her prayer. She stood up and turned away from the altar.

"Ah!" she cried out in surprise and jumped when she saw him. "S-Sorry, good sir. I hope I hadn't kept you waiting."

Naughty Nun: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 5:24 pm

"It's alright." Test replied, giving her a friendly smile. "I defeated the bandits brought back the stolen goods. I think this is everything they took." He said, gesturing at the returned offerings.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 5:27 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 55- Fail!)

"Truly?" the woman asked with a bit of awe in her voice. She slowly approached the bag and examine its contents. "You managed to best those brutes all on your lonesome?"

Naughty Nun: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 5:29 pm

"Well it wasn't easy." Test said wearily. "But thankfully, like most backwoods bandits, they had little by way of actual training. Just scrounged together weapons and muscles."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 5:32 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 5- Crit Fail!)

"They were still able to cause so much damage." the nun said with a wince as her mind flashed back to the bandit attack.

Naughty Nun: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 5:36 pm

"Well you don't need training to beat up pews and smash statues. You do need it if you want to win fights against other people." Test told her. "And even without training their strength was something to behold. I'd I didn't have my halberd to keep them at a distance I would have been done for."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 5:39 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 48- Success!)

"Thank you." the nun said as she pulled Test into a hug. When she pulled away, a light blush was on her cheeks and she refused to look directly at Test.

Test: 27 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 5:42 pm

"You welcome. It's my duty to help." Test replied, a blush coloring his own cheeks. "I'm sorry to ask this but do you have anything to eat? It's been a long day." He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 6:03 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 46- Success!)

"Oh, yes!" the nun said as she grabbed Test's hand and began to pull him along. As she led him to a small dining area under the building, Test couldn't help but notice how soft her hand was.

The nun guided the man into a seat before fetching some wine and bread from a cupboard. "I hope you don't mind, but this is all we have.

Test: 26 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 7:26 pm

"It's more then enough. Thank you." Test said as he enjoyed the food and tried not to stare at his hostess. Now that he's had a moment to think it was dawning on him what a rather attractive woman she was.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 7:20 am

(Basic Attack -roll [1, 70]- Success!)

The nun smiled at him before she took a seat across from him. With a tired sigh, she slumped forward; her breasts rested on the table and gave the man a decent view of her cleavage.

Test: 24 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 8:47 am

This time Test did openly stare. Too tired to find the will to lift his eyes. "I guess we've both had a long day. You alright?" He asked, even as his eyes remained locked to her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 8:55 am

(Basic Attack -roll 28- Success!)

"I've been praying since the attack and haven't slept or eaten." the nun said with a yawn that drew Test's gaze to her pretty lips.

Test: 23 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 8:58 am

"I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do to help you?" He asked, offering her some of his bread as he helplessly watched every movement of her pretty lips.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 9:02 am

(Basic Attack -roll 83- Fail!)

"Oh, you've already done so much." the nun said as she denied his offer. "I should be the one asking if there's anything I can do for you. This meager meal can't possibly repay all the hard work you've done for this church."

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 9:09 am

"I assure you you've done more than enough." Test told her as he finished his meal. "I should probably get going. But I'll be sure to return tomorrow and see if I can help with the clean up." He said as he got up, not really wanting to leave just yet.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 9:18 am

(Confession -roll 55- Fail!)

"Oh, surely there must be something I could do for you." the nun insisted as she watched the man get up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Naughty Nun.    Test vs Naughty Nun.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs Naughty Nun.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next