Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong Vs. Naughty Naga

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Kong Vs. Naughty Naga Empty
PostSubject: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 9:21 pm

Kong was traveling down an unexpectedly unused and unmaintained road. The state of the road came as a surprise to the martial artist as according to his map this was the fastest route between two large and prosperous trade towns. As Kong wondered why no one seemed to travel this way he spotted something moving out of the corner of his eye.

Last edited by Present on Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 9:27 pm

Kong turned to try and get a better look at whatever it was. With all the signs of disuse, his first thought was it was some animal that decided to make a home nearby.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 9:33 pm

(Subtype Number -roll 3-)
(Perception -roll 65- Fail)

Kong turned and saw, standing in a nearby bush, a naked woman of almost exaggerated sexuality. Her hips were wide, her breasts were massive and she wore bright green lipstick. "Oh hello handsome." She purred as he turned towards her. "It's been a long time since I've had company, not many people come here these days, won't you stick around and say hello." She asked, in a voice of smooth seduction.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 9:41 pm

"Alright then." Kong said as he looked her over. He was fairly certain, from her looks and her voice, this woman was a midara. Perhaps it was because of his pleasant time in the arena city, but his suspicion did little to actually put him on guard. Instead he just walked over to her and held out a hand. "Hello. I'm Kong."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 9:51 pm

(Perception -roll 74, 61- Success)
(Serpent's Peck -roll 60, 37- Success)

Now that Kong was closer he could see that her eyes were slitted, her tongue was forked and she was infact not wearing lipstick at all, green was the natural color of her lips. As he approached she quickly slithered towards him, taking his hand and shaking it as she leaned in to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. As she pulled away Kong saw that from the waste down she had not legs, but a large, green scaled snake tail. The mark she left on his cheek burned slightly in a not unpleasant way. "I'm Ilara, nice to meet you Kong." She cooed.

Kong: 29 Willpower + Poisoned 0/2
Ilara: 30 Stamina

Last edited by Present on Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 9:57 pm

"So, Ilara, you wouldn't happen to know why this road is so... barren?" Kong asked as he tried to keep his surprise hidden. He suddenly had a bad feeling about this and was doing is best to try and stay calm.

After all, just because she was actually serpent didn't mean she was evil, right?

(Find Your Center)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:01 pm

(Find Your Center -Auto-)
(Hypnotic Gaze -roll 79-)

"I have no idea sweetheart. People used to come here and visit me all the time. Then one day they stopped. You're the first one to come here in a long time. You'll stay with me won't you." She answered, looking down at him with big puppy dog eyes.

Kong: 29 Willpower + Poisoned 1/2 + Deep Breathing
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:04 pm

"Maybe for a bit." Kong said as he looked away from her. She didn't seem like a bad person, but he had this bad feeling in his gut about her. He slightly shifted into a more evasive stance in case she did try something.

(Swallow Stance)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:10 pm

(Swallow Stance -Auto- Success)
(Shackling Coil -roll 63, 70- Fail)

"Why only for a bit. I've been lonely for so long. Won't you do me this one thing." She said sadly. Moving a bit towards him, the tip of her tail rubbing up and down his ankle.

Kong: 29 Willpower + Poisoned 2/2 + Deep Breathing + Swallow Stance (1/3)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:12 pm

"How long do you want me to stay for?" Kong asked cautiously.

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:15 pm

(Pass)
(Shackling Coil -roll 65, 90- Fail)

"Until I've had my fill of you." She said, her smile growing sinister as she reared up to her full imposing height.

Kong: 30 Willpower + Deep Breathing + Swallow Stance (2/3)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:24 pm

"I think I'm starting to understand why people stopped coming this way." Kong noted as he stepped away from the snake woman. He had to admit he felt a little intimidated by seeing her towering over him.

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:28 pm

(Pass)
(Hypnotic Gaze -roll 36, 83- Fail)

"But surely you don't want to leave." She said as she moved , creating a wide circle around him with her tail. "Not when we could have so much fun together." She added, temptingly shaking her large luscious breasts at him.

Kong: 30 Willpower + Deep Breathing + Swallow Stance (3/3)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:34 pm

"I've had enough of that kind of fun for awhile, I think". Kong told her before he sent a ball of energy at the circling woman.

(Ki Shot)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:36 pm

(Ki Shot -roll 95- Fail)
(Shackling Coil -roll 97- Fail)

"No such thing as too much fun." She said playfully as she dodged his attack.

Kong: 30 Willpower + Deep Breathing
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:38 pm

"Yes there is." Kong said as he tried to keep his distance from the serpent and fired another ranged attack at her.

(Ki Shot)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:40 pm

(Ki Shot -roll 67- Fail)
(Shackling Coil -roll 65- Fail)

"I think I can change your mind." Ilara said with a mischievous grin as she dodged another blast of Ki.

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:47 pm

"I don't think you can." Kong answered. Deciding the range wasn't working, the man rushed in and tried to strike the serpent with a glowing palm.

(Force Palm)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:49 pm

(Force Palm -roll 67- Fail)
(Shackling Coil -roll 51- Fail)

As Kong rushed toward her the naga slammed the tip of her tail into the side of his leg, causing him to stumble and stopping him from closing the distance.

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:53 pm

Kong caught himself and moved to hit Ilara with several rapid strikes.

(Swarming Sting)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:55 pm

(Swarming Sting -roll 66, 66, 30, 41- 1 Fail 3 Successes)
(Snake Wrap -roll 41- Fail)

Kong landed several success hits on the snake woman. "Ow. That hurt." She said, sounding upset.

Ilara: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:59 pm

"Forgive me for not feeling sympathy." Kong remarked as he went to end his combo with a Ki-infused palm strike.

(Force Palm)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:03 pm

(Force Palm -roll 7- Crit Fail)
(Snake Wrap -roll 48- Success)

As Kong swung his arm his foot slipped causing him to gently slap Ilara's tits which bounced and jiggled at his touch. As he watched the distracting display the naga wrapped her tail tightly around him, constricting his movements. "I was going to try to do this in a kind and comforting way but I guess I'll just have to smother the resistance out of you, as usual." She said, sounding both disappointed and excited.

Kong: 28 Willpower + Bind
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:05 pm

"If that was supposed to be comforting, I hate to see what your like when you're actually trying to scare someone." Kong said as tried to force his way out of her tail.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:10 pm

(Struggle -roll 37- Fail)
(Warm and Snug -Auto- Success)

"I'm sure you'll find it comforting soon enough." She said slyly, he strong coils begining to massage his body. She leaned down and but her large breasts in his face. They yielded to his touch and Kong's face was soon completely encased in soft warm flesh. "There we go. Just let me lovely boobs wear you down. It will make it easier for me to do all the other stuff I like." She said as she rubbed them back and forth against him.

Kong: 24 Willpower + Bind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong Vs. Naughty Naga
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next