Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong Vs. Naughty Naga

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 7:39 pm

"And you have no idea why people stopped coming by here?" Kong asked as he placed comforting hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 7:43 pm

"I guess you might be right. Maybe it's because of me. It just doesn't make sense. The humans I played with had so much fun and yet they stop using the road. Surely it must be something else that made then stop. Right?" She asked as she looked at him pleadingly. Her midara mentality making it hard to understand that she was likely at fault.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 7:46 pm

"You did kind of come of as imposing and sinister for a bit when we first met." Kong said honestly. "I'll try asking around when I get to the next town."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 7:51 pm

"Thanks I appreciate that." She said with a little sniffle. "But enough of that. Come get in the water, I've only got you for one day so let's get busy." She said as she slithered into the hot spring.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 7:57 pm

Kong took a moment to shed his clothing before he joined her. He let out a content sigh as he soaked in the hot water.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 8:03 pm

Ilara slithered up next to him and and leaned against him. "Well do you like it?" She asked as her soft body squished against his. "It's the only one around for miles and miles as far as I know. I think the waters a bit magical as well. More then one midara has tried to take it from me. But I quickly disabused them of that notion." She said proudly.

There was something unusual about the water, on top of the relaxing warmth the water also filling him with a slowly building sense of arousal, easily controlled but definitely present.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 8:06 pm

"I do," he said as he wrapped his arms around her, "And it doesn't surprise me that you've been able to protect this place."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 8:08 pm

"Thanks for the compliment." She replied, wrapping her around him in kind. As she held him close an uncertain expression began to color her features. She was clearly deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 8:11 pm

"Is everything alright?" Kong asked in concern.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 8:15 pm

"I just don't know what to do now." She cried. "This is always my problem. I love seeing cuties like you tied up in my coils, or driven to a lustful stupor by my breasts and kisses, or deeply entranced by my eyes. And then I feel like I should then do something with them and I can never think of anything." She said in hurried and upset tones.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 8:48 pm

"It's okay." Kong said as he rubbed her back in what he hoped was a comforting manor. "I'm sure you'll think of something. We've got all day to figure this out."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 8:54 pm

"I don't know why it's so hard. Sometimes the person I'm playing with will have fun and interesting ideas and I always wonder why I can never think of that kind of thing." She said, pulling him into tight hug. "I mean I have all these gifts." She exclaimed pulling away and cupping her breasts before gesturing to her lips, eyes and tail. "And I feel like there's so much I can do with them but nothing ever comes to mind." Her tone and expression made it clear that this had been on her mind for a long time.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:00 pm

"What's that expression? Spoiled for Choice?" Kong asked as he pulled her back into a hug. "You've got so many options, so many possibilities, that your mind tries and fails to think of them all at once?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:02 pm

"Huh, I never thought of it like that." Ilara says, allowing Kong to pull her close and returning his hug. "You might be right. Do you have any idea on how I could deal with it?" She asked thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:04 pm

"Maybe try just focusing on one of your gifts at a time?" Kong suggested.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:12 pm

"Oh. I like that idea. Well? Which one would you like me to focus on first." She answered with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:15 pm

Kong thought about it for a moment. "How about your tail? It's not something I've seen most women have."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:21 pm

"Still eyeing to my tail I see" The snake woman cooed as her tail began to wrap around his legs. The seductive, domineering persona from earlier returning. "Well with my tail, the obvious thing to do is wrap you up and massage or tease you senseless. I could also lift you into the air with it or restrain you in all kinds of positions. And some guys like it when I peg them with it but that's not everyone's cup of tea. If course if you have any fun ideas utilizing one or more of my 'talents' do let me know. The ingenuity of humans never ceases to amaze." She whispered in his ear as she leaned against him, letting her soft tits press against his chest.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:28 pm

"Well the things that immediately come to mind are striking me with it like a dominatrix would her whip or wrap it around my neck and force me to be either be hypnotized by your eyes or smothered by your breasts." Kong admitted with a blush. "I think I'd be fine with everything but the pegging. Do whatever you want, though. This is about you after all."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:32 pm

"Oh, does somebody want to be dominated?" She teasingly asked as her tail rose to wrap around his neck. "Does somebody want to feel helpless in my grasp, lost in my control as I drown them in pleasure?" She asked as her tail formed a solid grip. "Well?" She implored, looking at him half lidded eyes, clearly expecting him to say something before the fun began.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:38 pm

"I'm not a masochist, but I am yours for the day. Do with me what you will." Kong told her as he stopped hugging her. His instincts were screaming at him to claw at the tail around his neck, but he trusted Ilara.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:42 pm

"Oh I'm not going to hurt you. Pain's only fun if the other person's enjoying it. But I want you to admit that you want this. Just say 'Ms. Ilara please dominate me in body and mind.'" She said, clearly enjoying herself, beginning to enticingly rub her breasts against his chest.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:44 pm

"Ms. Ilara, please dominate me in body and mind." Kong repeated.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:49 pm

"With pleasure." She replied, giving him a wink as she did so. Suddenly she reared out of the water, towering a full head above him before using her tail to shove his head roughly into her soft breasts. Begining to bounce and rub her tits against his face with fervor, trying to flood him with pleasure before he could even react or process it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:54 pm

Kong moaned softly as her big bare breasts bullied his face and he playfully pretended to resist her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong Vs. Naughty Naga
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next