Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ende vs a Naughty Naga

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Ende vs a Naughty Naga Empty
PostSubject: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 11:21 pm

Ende found himself at the edge of a forest. The mage was here due to a request to deal with a midara that had been harassing travelers and attacking traders that had passed through it. Little was known about her, with her victims only confirming that she was some variant of a naga.
Back to top Go down
Lunarix

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 8:08 pm

Ende was quite nervous about the task he had gotten himself into. For the most part, the requests he had picked up didn't deal with straight confrontations with midara, so this was different from usual, but he had experienced a feeling that he should take this job as he looked over his options for employment.

Pushing his nerves aside, Ende set out to find this naught that had been causing trouble. As he entered the forest, he kept an eye on the ground, checking for any paths in the dirt or greenery that only the snake-like bottom half of a naga would leave. It didn't matter much if this would work out or not, he wasn't a symbol of masculinity or confidence, so even if he couldn't find any of the naga's trails, he would probably look like easy prey for her and draw her out that way.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 8:39 pm

(Perception -roll 72- Success!)

Looking towards the forest floor, Ende did managed to find a trail that was made by a large serpent. Most likely the midara he was looking for. Doing his best to follow the trail, it led him to a clearing in the woods.

In the middle of the clearing, coiled up and napping in the sunlight was the naga. Most of her human half was hidden under the loops of her large and powerful looking tail, but the mage could at least see she had long red hair.

Ende: 30 Willpower
Naughty Naga(Constrictor): 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lunarix

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 8:59 pm

Ende certainly came across a naga, but couldn’t be completely confident that it was the one he was looking for. It would have been nice if the victims could have gave a little more information, for instance, hair color.

Regardless of if she was the right one or not, Ende needed to wake her up to check. He wasn’t one to raise his voice, so he had to move into the opening a little bit, but not too far in case she was one to instinctively retaliate when suddenly woken. “Excuse me miss, could you wake up?” He called out.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 9:07 pm

The ball of snake began to move and twist; soon the human half emerged. With a yawn, the woman gave a stretch that showed of her modest naked breasts. Smacking her dull lips, she began to look round the clearing.

"Is someone there?" she asked as she wiped the sleep from her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Lunarix

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 9:11 pm

“Yeah, I’m over here,” Ende told her, hoping to help out the drowsy naga in finding who was talking to her. “I’ll get straight to the point so you can return to your nap if this has nothing to do with you. Have you recently attacked any travelers or merchants who were going through this forest?” The water mage asked.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 9:14 pm

"Yeah, why?" the naga asked as she finally spotted Ende. She started to slither over to the mage, her wide hip swaying as she drew closer. "Are you volunteering to be my next meal?" she asked as she hungrily licked her lips.

Back to top Go down
Lunarix

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 9:25 pm

“That isn’t my intention for coming here,” Ende answered, quickly shooting down her idea he was here to be her meal, “I actually had picked up a request to deal with you since you’ve be causing trouble. Please note I specifically said deal with, not subdue or capture, as in if you would agree to stop attacking passersby, I could go on my way and you could return to your nap.”

Not feeling confident that this naga was going to agree and let him leave without getting confrontational, as she approached him, Ende began to back himself towards the end of the clearing. He knew given his physical prowess, getting entrapped by her tail would most likely be the worst outcome, so he tried to get his back to a tree, hoping it would be one thick enough to stop her from coiling around both it and him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 9:28 pm

"And why would I agree to that?" The naga asked as she leaned in close to the man, their faces almost touching. "You'd really ask me to starve myself? Why do that when I can just have you for a snack?"

Back to top Go down
Lunarix

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 9:36 pm

“I’m not asking you to starve yourself, please think about what I said,” Ende replied as he really couldn’t lean or back away from the naga anymore now that his back was to a tree, “All I asked was for you to stop attacking those traveling, not stop interacting with them as a whole. Feeding on them is completely fine if you have their permission. And even if you can’t feed on passersby, there should be plenty of edible plants within this forest that could feed you. As for why would you agree, it would stop any harm or annoyance that I, and possibly other adventurers, could cause you right now or in the future.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 10:03 pm

(Serpent's Peck -roll [88, 66]- Success!)

"It's almost cute that you think you can convince me with words." the naga said before she gave the cornered man quick peck on his nose.

Ende: 29 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Lunarix

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 10:12 pm

"I was hoping I could, but it appears I must deal with you through force," Ende admitted. As this turned into the confrontation he had hoped to avoid, the naga could feel the ground turn wet and see a puddle of water form around Ende's feet as he began to conjure a strong current in order to push the snake woman away from himself.

(Crashing Currents)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 11:11 pm

(Crashing Currents -roll 26- Success!)
(Shackling Coil -roll [11, 87]- Fail!)

A rush of water pushed the naga back and separated her from her next meal. "Well, that's a neat little trick." she noted as she tried to find a way past the wall of water.

Naughty Naga(Constrictor): 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lunarix

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 7:18 am

“And I got plenty more where that came from, so you better surrender,” Ende called out, and while this wasn’t a lie, it was omitting the fact many of his spells weren’t suited for combat. As he tried to bluff the naga into surrendering, the water which had pushed the naga away was recalled, turning from a strong, low to the ground current to a thundering wave that eclipsed the naga’s height.

(Roaring Wave)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 9:08 pm

(Roaring Wave -roll 23- Fail!)
(Naga Kiss -roll 89- Fail!)

When the water was recalled to the mage, the Naga immediately lunged at him. Ende was forced to abort his spell and dive out of the way, lest the serpent woman grab hold of him.

Naughty Naga(Constrictor): 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lunarix

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 9:24 pm

From what Ende knew regarding them, a typical member of the naga species wasn't usually known for using magic, thus ruling out the possibility of magically created projectiles. That said, there could always be the possibility this naga wasn't the typical case, and seeing how he had just repelled her and avoided her lunge, now was the most predictable time for her to attempt firing a ranged attack at him. Preparing for this possibility, strands of water revolve around the mage, slowly picking up in speed and intensity.

(Whipping Whirls)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 9:30 pm

(Whipping Whirls -roll 78- Success!)
(Shackling Coil -roll 32- Success!)

If the serpent woman did have a projectile, she didn't use it. Instead, she thrust her tail forwards and the whirling water struck her scales as the limb wrapped around one of Ende's legs and dragged him closer to her.

Ende: 29 Willpower + Bound
Naughty Naga(Constrictor): 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lunarix

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 9:39 pm

There is the possibility that she does have a projectile and didn't use it, but with his knowledge of their species, Ende concluded that she most likely doesn't have one, meaning that he won't need to use that defensive spell any time soon. With a bit more of a battle plan in mind now, all Ende had to do was escape the naga's mighty tail, a task that would most likely be difficult for the rather scrawny mage. Luckily for him, only his leg was caught and not his whole body, so Ende could at least put some weight behind his attempts to yank his leg free.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 9:41 pm

(Struggle -roll [30, 62]- Success!)

With her tail still wet from his earlier defense, Ende was able to slip his leg out of her grasp.

The naga let out an annoyed hiss at the mage escaping her hold so easily.

Back to top Go down
Lunarix

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 9:50 pm

An annoyed hiss would never be a good sign when dealing with a naga. Ende had a feeling that it wouldn't just be his leg she'd coil around next if she had the chance, but instead of trying to wash her away as he had done previously, this time he attempted to utilize his magic to calm down the agitated snake woman as droplets of the water he had been flinging around began to float and home in on the naga.

(Tranquil Immersion)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 8:43 pm

(Tranquil Immersion -roll 45- Fail!)
(Teasing Tail -roll 36- Success!)

As Ende tried to focus on casting his spell, the naga slipped the tip of her tail up his robe. The mage's concentration was broken by his opponent teasingly poking at his crotch from under his clothes.

Ende: 28 Willpower + Disadvantage
Back to top Go down
Lunarix

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 8:58 pm

Ende had been mentally prepared for the naga to use her tail, but that was under the expectation of using it to coil around and constrict him. The sudden prodding of his groin caused the mage's concentration on his spell to be immediately dispersed, but he did try to recover from it quickly. Before the droplets of water from his previous spell hit the forest floor, they all began to be pulled to and condensed into a sphere at Ende's palm, preparing the strongest spell he deemed usable in a battle.

(Aqua Blast)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 10:31 pm

(Aqua Blast -roll [32, 69]- Fail!)
(Intrusive Tail -roll 65- Fail!)

With the midara's tail slithering under his clothes, Ende couldn't focus and the water of his spell dropped down onto the dirt. The mage then decided it'd be best to get the bothersome limb out of his robes and hastily backed away from the Naga, before she could tease him some more with it.

Ende: 28 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Lunarix

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 10:36 pm

As Ende retreated from the naga, he attempted to push her back as he had done before with another strong bout of currents. Luckily for him, his multiple flubbed spells had left plenty of water on the ground near the naga, so all he had to do was cast the spell before she could get away from the puddles.

(Crashing Currents)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 10:41 pm

(Crashing Currents -roll 16- Success!)
(Snake Wrap -roll [84, 48]- Success!)

The water rose up from the ground as it formed a wall to try to push the serpent back.

"Not this time!" the naga declared before she thrust her powerful tail forward. Her limb pierced through the water before the rest of the spell struck her and looped around the mage. The wet midara chuckled as she wiped her face dry and coiled more of her tail around the now captured mage.

Ende: 28 Willpower + Bound
Naughty Naga(Constrictor): 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ende vs a Naughty Naga   Ende vs a Naughty Naga Empty

Back to top Go down

Ende vs a Naughty Naga
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next