Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong Vs. Naughty Naga

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:58 pm

After a couple of seconds she pulled his head back up to look at her face. "My eyes are up here." She joked as the hypnotic pattern returned to her eyes and captured his gaze once more. "Now struggle and resist all you want. But you'll find that your limbs are so, so weak. As the pleasure builds they'll only become weaker and weaker until you're completely helpless before me." The naga ordered, her eyes spiraling rapidly as she tried to quickly imprint this new command.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:00 pm

"I'm completely helpless before you." Kong said as he already started to feel his strength leave him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:03 pm

Ilara smiled as she brought his head back down into her breasts, begining to buffet and bully it once more. "What's wrong Kong, where's all that resistance from before? You don't enjoy being preyed on by a seductive serpent, do you?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:05 pm

"I-I-I-" Kong stammered as he put his hands of her waist and tried to push her away, but each second at the mercy of her breasts made him feel weaker and weaker.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:08 pm

"I'm sorry what was that. I can't hear you?" Ilara said as she pushed him even deeper between her boobs. Making speaking and breathing difficult.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:15 pm

"I... do-don't." Kong forced himself to say. His arms were getting heavier as his dick grew harder.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:19 pm

"Well if you can't resist my breasts then surely you can resist my eyes." The naga said as she pulled his head up so it was resting on her chest but looking up at her eyes. "After all, it's just a little bit of moving color. That shouldn't present a problem at all right?" She asked as the shrinking rings in her eyes pulled at his gaze and thoughts.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:21 pm

Kong was left speechless by her spellbinding gaze. His arms went completely limp as his cock became fully erect.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:26 pm

"Surly my eyes don't capture your gaze and quiet your thoughts, filling you with a wonderful sense of relaxation and helplessness as they make you wonder why you ever resisted me in the first place. Something like that could never happen to you right?" Ilara teased as one of her hands reached down to run a single finger across the top of his erection.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:28 pm

"...N-No." Kong moaned weakly as he felt her lightly caress his manhood.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:33 pm

"Are you sure?" Ilara asked as she leaned her face down over to his. Her captivating eyes growing closer and closer till he could see little else. "You don't sound very certain. Could it be that my eyes are overcoming you after all? That even now you're falling into their endless depths with no sign that you'll ever find the bottom." She cooed, enjoying his little show of resistance, it made the moment of submission all the sweeter. More fingers joined the first probing digit, poking and caressing his penis, always careful not to stimulate it too much.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:37 pm

Kong's answer was a loud wordless moan of pleasure. His dick was throbbing at her touch as if begging to let out the building pressure.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:42 pm

"Well if you can't resist my eyes or my boobs then surely you can resist thrusting into me as my eyes and breasts take you to heaven. Of course you don't want to enjoy my soft warm body until you cum for me and are left nothing more then a devoted pleasure slave, submissive to my every whim?" She said as she maneuvered her opening to press lightly against the tip of his cock.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:45 pm

"...N...N...No" he said weakly even as he lightly began to thrust into her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:50 pm

"Good. Because if you came for me as my eyes and breasts entrapped you... Why the pleasure would be so great, the orgasm so mind blanking, that you might never be able to think for yourself again. I'd have to keep you here and indulge you over and over till the end of time." The snake woman announced with a tone of mock concern. As she did so the pattern in her eyes grew faster and more mind numbing and she began to rub her breasts back and forth across Kong's face, placing a nipple against his lips while being careful to never obstruct his sight.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:53 pm

With another thrust, Kong came inside her and felt the greatest orgasm he felt in his life.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:56 pm

Ilara shivered with pleasure as Kong came. "Oh that was good." She moaned as she pulled him close, submerging herself back into the warm waters of the spring and letting him lean against her as he recovered from the pleasure high.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:58 pm

Once they were in the water, Kong started mindlessly thrusting into her once more.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 11:03 pm

"Oh, are you not done?" The naga said sounding genuinely surprised. "Well thrust as much as you want and feel free to indulge your hands, mouth, and eyes with whatever part of my body you like." She said sweetly, running a hand through his hair. Content to let him pamper her a bit after her show of dominance.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 11:06 pm

He buried his face in her bosom and his hands weakly roamed her body until he came inside her a second time.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 11:08 pm

She let out a load moan as he came again. "There we go. Just keep going till you're satisfied." She encouraged. Allowing herself to relax in the water and let his buried face and wandering hands do their work.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 11:10 pm

Kong climaxed two more times before his body finally came to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 11:12 pm

The snake woman held him close. Not saying a word, allowing all that had happened speak for itself.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 11:14 pm

The martial artist was completely unmoving. If not for his breath on her skin, Ilara could have easily mistaken him for a corpse.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 11:15 pm

"Everything alright Kong?" She asked, a bit worried by his complete immobility.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong Vs. Naughty Naga
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next