Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naughty Naga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Naughty Naga Empty
PostSubject: Naughty Naga   Naughty Naga EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 7:32 pm

Appearance: Naughty Naga are all beautiful women with slit eyes and forked tongues. At their waists, instead of legs, they have tails that are covered in smooth, colorful scales and are long enough to wrap around a full grown man over a dozen times.

Description: Naughty Naga come in several variants: Brightly colored lips denote a Venomous Naughty Naga, Thicker waists are a sign of Constrictor Naughty Naga, Bigger breasts show that she is an Insulated Naughty Naga.

While rare, it's not unheard of for a Naughty Naga to have traits of two or more subspecies.

Abilities:

Poisoned Lips (Venomous Passive): "You'll be feeling it for a long time." Venomous Naughty Naga'a lips are coated in a poison that lingers on the skin after each kiss. (Kisses deal an additional 1 damage for two turns.)

Mighty Coil (Constrictor Passive): "I'm not letting you get away." Constrictor Naughty Naga have a much tighter grip than their sisters. (All attempts to escape from Binds inflicted by her are rolled at a Disadvantage)

Regulated Temperature (Insulated Passive): "My boobs don't just look good. They make me feel good, too!" Insulated Naughty Naga's breasts act as a sort of heat sink to keep them from getting too hot or too cold. (Takes -1 damage from Fire and Ice based attacks)

Shed Skin: "You can't hold me for long!" Naughty Naga can quickly shed their skin to escape attempts to restrain them, but are left feeling tender for a short while afterward. (Auto-Success. Escapes from all Binds but lowers Naughty Naga's defense for 1 turn)

Serpent's Peck: "You won't escape me for long." The Naughty Naga circles her opponent before she darts in to give them a quick kiss on the cheek. (Deal 1 Damage, but always has Advantage)

Naga Kiss: "A taste of what's to come." The Naughty Naga pulls her opponent into a kiss and tries to force her tongue into their mouth. (Deals 2 Damage with a chance of dealing +1 damage)

Naga Necky(Venomous Only): "Just relax." The Venomous Naughty Naga presses her lips to her opponent's neck, and sinks her fangs into their skin as she kisses them. She then injects them with a venom that forces their muscles to relax. (Deals 2 Damage and causes Attack Down for 2 turns)

Snake Wrap: "Got you~!" The Naughty Naga coils her tail around her opponent and holds them tight. (Inflicts Bind for 2 damage per turn.)

Warm and Snug(Snake Wrap follow up: Insulated only): "Comfy?" The Insulated Naughty Naga pulls her bound foe's head into her big and lovely breasts(Auto Success. Doubles the damage being dealt from the Bind)

Shackling Coil(Constrictor Only): "Were do you think you're going?" the Constrictor Naughty Naga wraps her tail around her opponent's legs to keep them from getting away. (Inflicts a Bind that does 1 damage per turn and gives her Advantage on all of her other attacks)

Teasing Tail: "What's in here?" The Naughty Naga's tail slip into her opponent's pants and begins playing with their crotch and ass. (Deal 1 Damage and inflicts Disadvantage)

Intrusive Tail(Teasing Tail follow up) "I'm coming in!" The Naughty Nag penetrates her opponent's pussy or ass with her the tip of her tail. (Deals 3 Damage and inflicts Stun)

Hypnotic Gaze: "Look into my eyes and obey." The Naughty Naga's eyes rapidly cycle through a rainbow of colors that leaves her opponent in a helpless trance. (Naughty Naga gains control of her opponent's next action and her next attack becomes an automatic success!)

Relaxing Massage(Hypnotic Gaze follow up): "You resistance has made me so sore." The Naughty Naga orders her hypnotized opponent to give her tired body some tender love and care. (Restores 1 to 5 Health)

Serpent Sixty-Nine: "Chow time!" The Naughty Naga wraps her tail around her opponent's ankle and lifts them up. She then presses her mouth against their crotch as she forces their dangling head against her pussy. (Deals 3 Damage and inflicts a Bind that does 3 Damage per turn.)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Naughty Naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty Naga   Naughty Naga EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 8:34 pm

I want to face her

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Naughty Naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty Naga   Naughty Naga EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 8:25 pm

Ooo, very nice character sheet, Pi. Would love to throw Rachel their way and see how she fairs.

Sponsored content

Naughty Naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty Naga   Naughty Naga Empty

Back to top Go down

Naughty Naga
Page 1 of 1