Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naughty Nun

Go down 
+2
guametsunami
PieForPi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Naughty Nun Empty
PostSubject: Naughty Nun   Naughty Nun EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:05 am

Naughty Nun

Description: A women wearing a nun's habit, a black long sleeve tunic that barely comes down past her waste, black thigh-high stockings, and a pair of black loafers. Her undergarments are snow white, and lacey.

Moves:

Penance(Passive): Whenever a Naughty Nun is successfully attacked, they let out a pleasure filled moan that lowers Foe's Lust res.

Divine Favor: Blows a kiss skyward in an attempt to charm the gods. The gods will then subtly tip the battle in her favor (Evasion up, Foe Evasion down)

Confession: Kisses the opponent, putting them in a trance. The opponent will then reveal their fetishes while she nibbles on their ear.(Lowers Foe's Lust res.) On subsequent uses the target will instead explain a "naughty encounter" they've had; they will remember the event in vivid detail, causing self inflicted Lust damage.

A Glimpse of Heaven: The Naughty Nun removes her tunic, giving her opponent an eyeful of her sexy body. (Causes stun, Lowers Foe's Reactions)

Passion of the Lips(A Glimpse of Heaven follow up): The Naughty Nun embraces her foe, pressing her breasts against them, and gives them a passionate unrelenting French Kiss. (Bind)

Devoted Prayer: The Naughty Nun kneels in front of her opponent. She then grabs them by the hips and pulls their crotch into an intense kiss. Heavy Lust damage.

Offering(Male opponent only):  The Naughty Nun turns away from her opponent, bends over and removes her panties. She wiggles her ass as she invites the man to enter her. If he accepts, automatic KO.
--------

This popped into my head as soon as I woke up. Debating whether or not I should change Penance from causing Lust Damage to Lowers Foe's Lust res.

Last edited by PieForPi on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

Naughty Nun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty Nun   Naughty Nun EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 9:00 am

Now dats wat im talkin bout. Im likin dis nun dawg. Shes hot
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Naughty Nun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty Nun   Naughty Nun EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:13 pm

Another great profile, also for the sake of balance I'd say lowers res
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Naughty Nun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty Nun   Naughty Nun EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 3:30 pm

Doing great, PieForPi! Though there is one piece of constructive criticism I'd like to put forth. Across the profiles you've made I've seen great ideas. You have your concepts, you have attacks, and they're interesting and fitting to your characters. What I feel you need to incorporate into your profiles is personality and flavor. As it stands, your profiles are a little dry; they don't really bring the character to life, ya know? As it stands each attack, while very creative and appropriate for each character, don't have much substance to them. The way the attacks are written don't fully bring images into mind when I read them; instead they feel like I'm reading a manual.

Right now you're in an awesome spot with your profile-writing; you are doing great, and I know you are capable of doing better. What I'd suggest with your future profiles (and if you want, add to your previous profiles) is to try to add more personality and detail to your attacks. Add quotes to your attacks, throw in some more personal touches here and there. If you want to see this in action, take a look at some of the profiles written, particularly those written by myself and Sarcasticspidey. And if you wanna discuss these sorts of things, please feel free to shoot me a message! I love working with you people here to help improve their writing and profiles, as the end product is beneficial to us all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Naughty Nun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty Nun   Naughty Nun EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:21 pm

I agree with zesquid about each profile having a personality. These profiles are fantastic though pieforpie! Heck I could never be able to make this many so quick and I think that's where zesquid is coming from. Since you have so many great ideas, we want to see them fleshed out a little more to make them a little more characterized ya know? We both think you're doing a great job though so don't take anything we say negatively.  Feel free to ask me anything too through a message! I'd love to help anyway I can! If you're interested, I'd love to see what original stories/content you could come up with in the literature section!
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Naughty Nun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty Nun   Naughty Nun EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 8:30 pm

Very well said, Sarcasticspidey! Remember, PieForPi, we're here to work together. All of us are working to make this forum great and filled with wonderful content Very Happy
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

Naughty Nun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty Nun   Naughty Nun EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 8:53 pm

Yah dawg deez gius no wat dey sayin. U a gud writa doh. U got sum sexi profiles man n dey be even betta wit sum sexi atitude u no wat im sayin? Lol u do wat u do man. Gud job
Back to top Go down
fauxpasiii

Naughty Nun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty Nun   Naughty Nun EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:12 am

I'm very much enjoying reading these profiles, but I feel there's a dimension I'm missing... is all of this structured around a particular RPG system, or are we just using common JRPG idioms to get the idea across?
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Naughty Nun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty Nun   Naughty Nun EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:42 pm

Eh these profiles originally started for a post called "request ideas." Anon wanted ideas for enemies for his rpg game and the whole topic blew up with responses. Eventually people just started making them for fun, so no there's no specific structure or rules, just whatever ideas you have and how you wanna get them across
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naughty Nun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty Nun   Naughty Nun Empty

Back to top Go down

Naughty Nun
Page 1 of 1