Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong Vs. Naughty Naga

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Present

Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 10:36 pm

"Good night. My little hero." She responded as she drifted off in turn.

The next three days passed pleasantly. Kong and Ilana spent the days together exploring and chatting. She taught him how to track and trap small game and would listen attentively as he told her about himself, his travels, his village, and their fighting tradition. Occasionally they sparred and had frequent sex, with Kong drifting in and out of trance whenever it struck his or Ilara's fancy. Eventually their fourth day together began to come to a close and it was clear that as much as they enjoyed each other's company it would soon be time for Kong to continue his journey. "Do you mind if I accompany you to the edge of town?" Ilara asked as he gathered the last of his supplies.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 10:38 pm

"It'd be a pleasure." Kong told her with a smile as he finished putting everything together.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 10:41 pm

The two traveled together to the edge of the trading town saying the last of their goodbyes. "I wanted you to have this. As thanks, and as something to remember me by." She said bittersweetly, giving him a rather large scale. "Do come visit next time you're around." She added, giving him a final kiss on the lips.

(Kong has gained a Serpent's Scale. The Serpent's Scale can be invoked as a free action to grant immunity to poison for two turns.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 10:44 pm

"I will." Kong said as he gave her a hug. "I'll be back. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 10:47 pm

"Thanks." She said, returning the hug with feeling. "Have fun on your journey. I look forward to hearing all about it when you return." With one final wave she turned around and slithered back into the forest. Leaving Kong to continue his travels.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 10:52 pm

Kong waved goodbye one last time before he headed into to town. He was going to do his best to fish around for info about why that road was no longer used and maybe see if he could push a few people into heading Ilara's way.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 10:59 pm

As he asked around town Kong got more or less the answers he was expecting. Ilara's presence on the road was well known (although they referred to her simply as "The Serpent") and while she never caused anyone to go missing her arrival would cause delays of hours, sometimes even days, for entire trade caravans. Eventually the secondary road got paved and the river rout became cheaper to use and people found it preferable to use the other options rather then take the risk of running into Ilara. There also seemed to be a great deal of superstition about midara afoot, with some believing them to be demons or monsters who's very presence was a terrible omen.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 11:07 pm

Kong let out a sigh. It looks like he wouldn't be able to help Ilara out after all. He felt bad about letting her down, but the only solution he could think of would be to repeated rob traders on the other routes.

As he reluctantly admitted defeat, he thought about those midara superstitions. They seemed like a road of rubbish. Most, if not all, of the midara he met seemed like pleasant people.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 11:10 pm

With his goal of helping Ilara sadly out of reach Kong completed his business in town and continued on his way. At least Ilara would be able to comfort herself with the knowledge that she had at least one good friend who would come back to see her. And maybe that's all she really needs.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong Vs. Naughty Naga
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15