Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong Vs. Naughty Naga

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 7:12 pm

"Exactly. Why would you ever want to look away. They're so beautiful and enticing. And I'm asking you to look at them, and it feels good to do as I say, especially when it means that you get to keep staring." She said, occasionally stopping the up and down motion of her breasts in order to move them in long, slow circles before returning to that soothing, hypnotic bounce.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 12:10 pm

"It feels good to do what you say." Kong said as he fell deeper under her spell.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 12:21 pm

"Yes, feels so good to obey." Ilara said with a smile. "As my tits continue to domination your vision you realize that their curve and perfection is beginning to slowly push out every thought not related to their size, shape, and softness. It's like the act of appreciating them is taking up more and more of your brainpower."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 12:27 pm

Kong leaned in more, so her hypnotics breast would take up even more of his sight, and thus, even more of his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 12:31 pm

"My girls continue to squish and rub all the thoughts out of your head. Till soon there won't be anything left but them, the sound of my voice, and the desire to obey." She said, preparing for the finale.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 12:33 pm

Kong nodded dumbly as her perfect boobs bullied any thoughts, other than the desire to obey, out of his head.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 12:37 pm

"When my boobs touch your face you'll finishe falling down into a deep trance. Your head completely empty except for my breasts and the irresistible sound of my voice." The naga said. Having already brought him to the edge it was time to finish the job. She scooted forward, pressing her tits ever so gently against Kong's blank expression.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 12:43 pm

Kong's body went perfectly still as the touch of her breasts sent him tumbling down into a deep trance.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 12:56 pm

Ilara wrapped her hands around his head and pressed him against her chest in a slow, gentle rocking motion. "Now here's the scenario Kong. You are a famous adventurer who has come here to the lair of the feared Ilara the temptress to do battle with and defeat the evil serpent woman who lies within. You have heard the tales of her deep hypnotic eyes and know better then to look her in the eye and let her entrance you. But as you actually face her you discover that she's so beautiful, her every word and movement tempting you, and you are unable to look away from her no matter how hard you try. Every jiggle and bounce of her luscious curves and breasts, filling you with arousal and slowly drawing you into a trance. As you become more aroused and entranced, your body will grow weaker, your moves more clumsy as you are filled with desires and fantasies that are entirely new to you. This will continue until you can hardly stand. Now whether you fight to the end or fall to your knees and beg the seductive villainess to take you I leave up to you. Understood?" She said, laying the groundwork for their little role-play.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:58 pm

"Un...Understood." Kong muttered into her bosom.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:00 pm

"Alright. Then why don't you get out of the spring, dry off, get dressed and head to the edge of the clearing. Then we'll start." Ilara said excitedly, slithering off to prepare.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:05 pm

Kong slowly climbed out of the spring as some clarity started to return to him. A short pulse of ki knocked all the water lingering to him off his body. He put his clothes back on and headed out of the clearing.

After waiting a bit, Kong reentered and being to carefully examine his surrounding as if it was his first time seeing this place.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:09 pm

This was it. He'd finally arrived at the serpents lair. The place seemed rather innocent for the home of such a creature. But looks could be deceiving. Now he simply had to find the beast. As if on cue he heard a voice. "Oh hello. I wasn't expecting guests." Came a voice dropping with smug self satisfaction. Atop the large rock that was her home lay Ilara, the vile villainess he had come to defeat. "Who are you and to what do I owe the honor?" She asked, fixing him with a wide and sinister smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:15 pm

Kong felt himself look her over longer than was necessary. He had heard tales of her evil beauty, but they had done little to prepare him for seeing the real thing. He shook his head in an attempt to banish those thoughts.

"I, the warrior Kong, have come to put an end to your wicked ways, Ilara the temptress!" Kong declared as he shifted into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:19 pm

"Ah Kong the hero. I have heard so much about you. Your adventures are the stuff of legends." She said, making her way down the rock with a sensual full body slither. "But I don't think you've come to defeat me. I think you've come here to be my slave." She said, standing before him and blowing him a kiss. Her whole body bouncing and swaying in a way that drew in his gaze.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:23 pm

Kong did his best to hide how aroused he was betting at the sight of the evil serpents swaying body.

"You think wrong!" the martial artist snapped as he swung a hand glowing with Ki as her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:27 pm

The vile serpent let out a villainous laugh. "We'll see little hero, we'll see." She said, slipping around his strike and giving him a kiss on the cheek in the process. Her body coming tantalizing close to his before backing away.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:30 pm

Kong absently brought his hand to where her lips touched him as he used the other to launch a rapid series of strikes.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:31 pm

Ilara backed away from his blows, seeming genuine hard pressed and on the back foot. But her desperate dodges also caused her breasts to bounce and jiggle in a way that made Kong almost weak at the knees.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:37 pm

Kong knew not to look into her hypnotic eyes, so he deliberately kept his eyes on her chest; her bare beautifully bouncing chest.

Suddenly, the martial artist found himself tripping over his opponent's tail.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:41 pm

Ilara noticed where he was looking, she would make sure to exploit that. But for know she had a fallen hero to tease. The tip of her tail began to poke and caress his crotch as the temptress crossed her arms and waited for the stalwart hero to get to his feet. "What's wrong Kong. Is something... distracting you." She teased.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:43 pm

"No." Kong grunted as he swatted away her teasing tail and got back to his feet. He then slammed his hands together and sent a shockwave at the vile temptress.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:47 pm

The shock wave buffeted the serpent, shaking her but failing to wipe the grin from her face. "You are wise not to look into my eyes little hero. Not that I imagine you find the task difficult when there are so many other pleasurable things to look at." She said, begining to squeeze and caress her large breasts. Kong was finding it increasingly difficult to focus on his attacks with so much wonderful jiggling flesh on display.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:51 pm

"I won't let you tempt me!" Kong growled out. Despite his words, his eyes never left her generous boobs and a tent was clearly starting to form in his pants. The martial artist rushed in for another series of aggressive strikes, but his form was noticeably sloppier than last time.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:55 pm

This time the naga was able to easily evade his attacks. The moment he stopped to breath she kneeled down and pressed her soft tits against his growing erection. "I'll stop tempting you if you really want. Because I don't think I need to tempt you. I think if you just watch my beauty for long enough you'll be begging me to make you my slave." She said before backing to a safe distance, rubbing her tail up and down his leg as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong Vs. Naughty Naga
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next