Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong Vs. Naughty Naga

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:17 pm

The full body massage combined with the big soft tits in his face was making it very difficult for Kong not to completely relax in her grip. The martial artist continued to struggle while he still could.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:19 pm

(Struggle -roll 45- Fail)

"See. This was the fun I was offering you. Don't you feel silly for not accepting it sooner." She said smugly as Long continued to struggle against the relaxing embrace of her body and breasts.

Kong: 20 Willpower + Bind
Ilara: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:21 pm

"N-No." Kong forced himself to say as he squirmed in her tight embrace.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:24 pm

(Struggle -roll 78- Success)

The martial artist was finally able to slip free from her hold. "Impressive. Most men just melt the moment my tits touch their face." She said with a giggle. "Of course if you ever want to feel that again you need only ask."

Kong: 20 Willpower
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:29 pm

"I... I can understand why." Kong said shakily. He tried to take some deep breathes to calm himself down.

(Find Your Center)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:32 pm

(Find Your Center -Auto- Success)
(Shackling Coil -roll 95- Fail)

As Kong took several deep breaths the naga simply watched him in amusement.

Kong: 21 Willpower + Deep Breathing
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:40 pm

Having composed himself, Kong sent another blast of Ki at his opponent.

(Ki Shot)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:45 pm

(Ki Shot -roll 11- Crit Fail)
(Shackling Coil -roll 14- Success)

As Kong turned to face his opponent once more his eyes were immediately drawn to the breasts that had nearly broken him, throwing off his aim and making his Ki shot go wild. As he tried to clear his head Ilara wrapped her tail around his legs. "Don't worry handsome. Soon I'll give you lots more to remember me by." She said.

Kong: 20 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:48 pm

"Wha-What do you mean?" Kong asked nervously as he tried to free his legs.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:58 pm

(Struggle -roll 84, 53- Fail) (I forgot that constricting naga's are supposed to give disadvantage on rolls to escape binds.)
(Hypnotic Gaze -roll 78, 26- Success)

The naga said nothing, merely leaning in and looking him dead in the eyes. Suddenly her eyes changed, filling with a rainbow of multi-colored rings which collapsed towards the center of her pupils. The movement of the rings drew his gaze deep into her own, leaving him unable to close his eyes or look away as her eyes pulled at his like a physical force. The sudden depth of his focus left little room for thoughts or ideas about anything other then the beauty of her eyes and the relaxing warmth of her tail. "You don't really want to fight me do you." She said sweetly. "You just want to stay here and let me make you feel good right?" She asked in a tone that suggested rather then asked.

Kong: 19 Willpower + Bound + Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:04 am

"I want to stay here and let you make me feel good." Kong parroted as he stared deeply into her eyes.

In the back of his mind, a part of him was yelling that this was wrong.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:10 am

(Struggle -roll 45- Fail)
(Relaxing Massage -roll 28, 50- Success)

"There we go. Aren't things so much nicer when we're honest with ourselves." Ilara cooed soothingly as her tail began to massage his legs and her hypnotic eyes held his gaze. She swing her body closer, letting her breasts teasingly shift into the bottom of his vision and giving him easy access to her entire upper half. "Now you hit me a few times earlier, why don't you make it up for my by giving my body a little tender loving care." She said, in that same tone of commanding suggestion.

Kong: 17 Willpower + Bound + Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:13 am

Kong nodded absently as he reached out to her. He began to lightly massage her and poked at pressure points even as his mind yelled at him not to.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:20 am

(Relaxing Massage Heal -roll 5-)
(Struggle -roll 85- Fail)
(Hypnotic Gaze -roll 36, 48- Success)

The snake woman shook and moaned pleasingly as Kong skillfully massaged her. Her eyes closing and her head whipping from side to side. Just when it seemed that Kong might pull himself to his senses she leaned down and opened her eyes again, their rainbow circles entrancing him once more and filling him with a wonderful feeling of passive relaxation. "Now tell me." Ilara asked. "What do you think my best feature is." She asked sounding genuinely curious.

Kong: 15 Willpower + Bound + Hypnotized x2
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:24 am

"Between your hypnotic eyes, your big soft breasts and your long and powerful tail, it's hard to choose." Kong admitted as the part of his mind telling him to resist grew quieter.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:29 am

(Struggle -roll 87- Fail)
(Teasing Tail -roll 63, 40- Success)

"Aw, aren't you the flatterer." She responded. "So do you like my eyes because you're a romantic type or do you just love being hypnotized? And do you love my tail because of the relaxing way it coils around you or because it does this." As she said this Kong felt her tail snake into his pants and begin to tease and slowly stroke his cock. "And I don't need to ask why you love my breasts." The naga joked, giving her tits a teasing shake.

Kong: 12 Willpower + Bound + Hypnotized x2 + Disadvantage
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:40 am

"I... don't remember ever being hypnotized before." Kong answered, not entirely sure if what the Charmleaders did to him counted. "As for your tail, fighting is a big part of my village. So, I appreciate the way you've been using your tail to trip me up when I attack you and the way you use it to retain me to leave me open to your own attacks."

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:48 am

(Struggle -roll 84, 20- Success)
(Struggle -roll 20- Success)
(Struggle -roll 22- Success)
(Teasing Tail -roll 42- Success)

"Huh. I've never had anyone complement me for my skill at fighting before. Their usually far to focused on my eyes and breasts." Ilara said, sounding very surprised. She unwrapped her tail from around Kong and coiled her tail into a sort of chair on which she could sit and think. The only part that stayed was the tip of her tail which continued to stroke and tease him. This went on for long enough for Kong to shake himself free of his trance.

Kong: 11 Willpower + Disadvantage
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:52 am

Kong found himself stumbling as he came back to his senses. With a glowing hand, he tried to slap her tail away from him.

(Force Palm)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:54 am

(Force Palm -roll 80, 35- Fail)
(Hypnotic Gaze -roll 61- Fail)

Kong was able to force her tail away from him. This seemed to shake the naga from her deep thought. "Ah right the fight." She said as she slithered towards him once more.

Kong: 11 Willpower
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:56 am

Kong slipped into his evasive stance to try and keep her from catching him again.

(Swallow Stance)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 1:00 am

(Swallow Stance -Auto- Success)
(Serpents Peck -roll 43- Fail)

"I've never thought of my tail as a weapon before. Was there anything I did that particularly impressed you?" Ilara asked, looking to further explore this idea. She swayed back and forth, trying to follow Kong's chaotic movements.

Kong: 11 Willpower + Swallow Stance 1/3
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 1:05 am

"How tightly you were able to wrap it around me. It usually takes multiple people to restrain me like that." Kong admitted before he started taking some deep breaths.

(Find Your Center)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 1:11 am

(Find Your Center -Auto- Success)
(Serpents Peck -roll 78- Success)

At his words the snake woman turned to look at her long tail. "I've always thought of that move as a sex thing not a fighting thing." She said distractedly. She then shook her head and quickly slithered over to him. "Wow. I must be really starved for conversation to find all this so engrossing." She said giving him a quick peck on the cheek as he recoiled in surprise. The new mark on his cheek burning slightly just like the last one did. "Good thing you came along to fulfill my social needs. In more ways then one." She said with a wink, the seductive menace returning to her tone and posture.

Kong: 11 Willpower + Swallow Stance 2/3 + Poisoned 0/2
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 1:16 am

"Maybe more people would still be coming by this way if you weren't always... aggressively propositioning them?" Kong suggested as he began to cycle his Ki in an attempt to get rid of whatever she just did to him.

(Peace and Tranquility)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong Vs. Naughty Naga
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next