Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong Vs. Naughty Naga

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 1:22 am

(Peace and Tranquility -roll 2- Success)
(Serpent's Peck -roll 6- Success)

Kong was able to successfully to neutralize the aphrodisiac venom only for Ilara to give him a kiss on the other cheek and start the process all over again. "But it's so hard to get people to play with me. They're always so busy. I just don't understand, what could possibly be more important then being wrapped in my coils and letting my eyes, breasts and kisses take them to heaven." She said with a sad pout.

Kong: 10 Willpower + Swallow Stance 3/3 + Poisoned 0/2
Ilara: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 1:29 am

"This road is between two trade hubs." Kong pointed out as he tried to land another combo of swift strike on her. "They probably have important business if they're traveling here. Business that, if not finished in time, could mean not getting payed. And no money makes it hard for some humans to feed themselves or their families."

(Swarming Sting)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 1:34 am

(Swarming Sting -roll 36, 28, 5, 64- 1 Crit Fail, 3 Successes)
(Hypnotic Gaze -roll 92- Crit Success)

"Well they should have left sooner. If they can't find the time to enjoy themselves that makes it all the more important that I show them the time of their lives." She told him with a huff as Kong showered her with fast strikes. "But enough about that." The naga said as she grabbed his head and forced him to look into her entrancing rainbow eyes. Kong's gaze was once again trapped by hers. His mind falling deeper and deeper into her eyes as his body slowed to a stop. "New question. Why wouldn't you enjoy being hypnotized. Don't you love this feeling of soft relaxation. Of letting your thoughts go quiet as you gaze into my eyes. Of knowing that you're helpless to resist me and the pleasure I'll drown you in." She said sweetly, returning to their earlier conversation about her eyes and giving him every reason to fall deeper into trance.

Kong: 9 Willpower + Poisoned 1/2 + Hypnotized + Stunned
Ilara: 24 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 1:41 am

"It's... kind of a new experience for me." Kong answered honestly, completely spellbound by her colorful eyes. "It is pleasant, but the complete loss of control is, frightening."

(Pass due to  Stun)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 1:47 am

(Stunned)
(Hypnotic Gaze -roll 89- Fail)

"Don't worry. You'll never completely lose control. For example no matter how deeply entranced you I couldn't make you hurt yourself or do something else you really didn't want to do. Now why don't you let my eyes and words massage your mind as my tail massages your body." She said excitedly, continuing to hold his gaze. Kong felt more and more drowsy and relaxed as her eyes seemed to fill his entire world.

Kong: 7 Willpower + Poisoned 2/2 + Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 1:51 am

Kong focused on her captivating eyes even as part of his mind screamed at him not to.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 1:53 am

(Struggle -roll 30- Success)

Kong was able to close his eyes and clear his mind. "Ah aren't you a stubborn one. I think that means you'll enjoy it all the more." Ilara said with a smile. She reared up into her battle pose and prepared for him to come at her once more.

Kong: 7 Willpower
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 1:57 am

Kong tried to block out her ominous words and rushed at her with a glowing palm aimed at her bare chest.

(Force Palm)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 2:03 am

(Force Palm -roll 95- Fail)
(Naga Kiss -roll 64- Success, Bonus Damage -roll 82- Success)

Her tail pulled at his leg, throwing off Kong's stance and causing him to once again harmlessly slap the naga large, jiggling breast. As he tried to recover Illara pulled him into a deep kiss, her tongue exploring his mouth as she left a poisoned mark directly on his lips. Holding the kiss for so long that Kong feared he might run out of air. "Oh goodness. I've been so distracted by all this talk about my tail and hypnosis that I've hardly kissed you. How thoughtless of me." She said with sarcastic shock as she pulled away.

Kong: 4 Willpower + Poisoned 0/2
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 2:07 am

Kong stumbled as she let him go. He clapped his hand together in hopes of knocking her away from him with a shockwave.

(Thunderclap.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 2:11 am

(Thunderclap -roll 90- Crit Success)
(Stunned)

King's plan was wildly successful. The snake woman was sent sprawling by the shockwave and she was left with no opportunity to counterattack.

Kong: 3 Willpower + Poisoned 1/2
Ilara: 23 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 2:14 am

Kong took advantage of the space he made by take a deep breath to calm down and recenter himself.

(Find Your Center)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 2:17 am

(Find Your Center -Auto- Success)
(Snake Wrap -roll 47- Fail)

Kong was able to take several deep breaths as the naga pulled herself into an upright position.

Kong: 3 Willpower + Poisoned 2/2 + Deep Breathing
Ilara: 23 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 2:20 am

Kong tried to keep her at bay with another ranged blast of ki.

(Ki Shot)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 2:21 am

(Ki Shot -roll 20- Success)
(Shackling Coil -roll 47- Fail)

Kong was able to keep the snake lady from approaching with a well aimed blast of Ki.

Kong: 4 Willpower + Deep Breathing
Ilara: 21 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 2:24 am

Kong kept up the ranged assault as he tried to back farther away from Ilara.

(Ki Shot)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 2:27 am

(Ki Blast -roll 71- Fail)
(Serpent's Peck -roll 20, 95- Success)

Kong threw another blast of Ki but Ilara was able to nimbly avoid it. "Oh you're so delightfully slippery." She said as she slithered up and put another kiss on his cheek.

Kong: 4 Willpower + Poisoned 0/2
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 2:33 am

"And you're, persistent." Kong said tiredly as he tried to swat at her with a Ki enhanced strike.

(Force Palm)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 2:35 am

(Force Palm -roll 89- Fail)
(Snake Wrap -roll 49- Fail)

"How could I not be. This is the most fun I've had in ages." She told him as he went in for a swing. The snake woman tried to wrap him up in her coils and Kong was forced to back away to avoid being trapped.

Kong: 3 Willpower + Poisoned 1/2
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 2:38 am

"Have you ever thought of just going to a place with more people?" Kong asked curiously as he launched a rapid series of finger jabs at her tail.

(Swarming Sting)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 2:44 am

(Swarming Sting -roll 86, 3, 13, 10- 2 Crit Fails, 1 Success, 1 Crit Success)
(Stunned)

"I've thought about. But it can be so hard to just pick up and move, especially when I have such prime real estate here." Ilara said. Kong landed a pair of very successful strikes before his knees suddenly gave out and he feel into Illara's arms. His head pressing into her breasts as his body slumped against her own. "Woah. You alright?" The naga asked with a look of concern.

(Kong has reached 0 Willpower. Kong has been defeated.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 2:47 am

"Suddenly feeling very tired, weak and vulnerable." Kong admitted as he tried and failed to lift his head. "Do your kisses not normally have this effect on people?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 2:51 am

"Well a little, but I didn't kiss you that much. I think you might have also pushed yourself a little to far." She said, coiling herself protectively around him, making a sort of chair for him out of her body. "Why don't you take a second to breath and get your bearings." She said sympathetically.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 2:53 am

"If not your kisses, than maybe your hypnosis had some lingering effects?" Kong said as he tried to take some deep calming breaths.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 2:57 am

"Maybe? I guess everything might have come together and hit you all at once. Don't get me wrong I love seeing you weak, tired, and vulnerable but that was a bit scary." Ilara said, as she looked down at him with concern. After a couple of deep breaths Kong was already feeling a bit better, he was still in no shape to fight her again but he could definitely stand under his own power once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Naughty Naga   Kong Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong Vs. Naughty Naga
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next